This officiating is horrible....Wow!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: MNF Broncos/Falcons

In response to Rocky's comment:

+1 they are slowing the game down so bad and look confused with everything

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Peyton looks awesome tonight.......when he's not under center or in the shotgun....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

And getting worse by the minute. They can't even mark off the right yardage on penalties.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

LOL....did you see Manning looking at Weatherspoon's celebration like "what the heck" Funny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

LOL....did you see Manning looking at Weatherspoon's celebration like "what the heck" Funny.

Lol yeah it reminded me of when Brian Cox was taunting him on the sidelines back in 2001

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

yeah! broncos lose!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Manning recovered nicely from his debacle opening going 20/29 and a TD.  He audibled to a run at the goal line to get the team back in the game.  

All of that said, he'll never forget that he actually lost the game for the team.  

Considering a couple of the hits he took last night, if he is ok, then I expect him to recover from this poor outing.  He'll have a good year. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I fell asleep after the first 2 quarters took about 3 hours.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Manning is toast!  He threw THREE INTs last night and he is definitely on the downside of his career!  Oh, wait, we are talking about Peyton Manning, not Brady.  Can you imagine this board if Brady had such a night for ONE game! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Manning's arm strength was very inconsistent last night.  His 3 INT's looked like bad reads, but it was exacerbated by the quality of the throws.  He still had a few "vintage" throws, but a lot of them left a lot to be desired imo.  Perhaps this improves over the course of the season and perhaps it doesn't.  He can still be a good QB either way, but easier to defend if this issue doesn't improve.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

And honestly if this game didn't end the debate on the replacement officials I don't know what will.  People defending them need to get real.  The owners are ruining the integrity of the game with this bs.  The money that is being disputed here is f'ing peanuts compared to the revenue the league generates every year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

Underpanties, you're delusional.   Expect more games like that from him because their schedule is not easy. He draws Houston next week. Expect problems. He still has the happy feet and the floating wobblers down the middle.  He looked like Sanchez at times. 

He's clearly lost that zip on the ball.  You were warned.  1 year removed, not as nimble in the pocket, etc.  The dead giveway is when he has to go throuhh his progressions.  He's slower, can't make the tougher passes, etc. Good thing they got up for that game against Pitt at home last week, because they're not going to win that division and its a stretch that they'll be a wildcard team.

If they had an easier schedule maybe you'd be correct, but you're way too much of a Gomer homer to be accurate in that analysis.

What a silly statement.  The guys been away from the game for a year and you don't want to give him the benefit of the doubt?  I am willing to bet they win the division.  I accept that I am biased, but given 3 turnovers in three series and then going 20/29 with a TD, some smart play and an ability to get the team within range to win, I'll accept that the jury's still out, but not bad given the early debacle. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

you did. It was mentioned that the last QB to throw 4 ints in the first quarter was Tom Brady, albeit it in 2001. 

Took a look at Brady's second game back after his knee injury.  He only had one INT, but had no TD's, hit on less than 50% of his throws, and the team lost the game.

Manning's older, has had a much more severe injury, and is playing in a different system and with a different team.  Maybe he has lost it, but I would have expected it out of the box in his first game if that was the case.  It wasn't. 

Sections
Shortcuts