MNF too Funny

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

MNF too Funny

I can't wipe the smile off my face. Just when you think Xgiving night football was the funniest thing you ever saw in your life here comes the Jets last night to top it.

It's obvious their QB has zero talent but it doesn't stop there. It's a total team joke.

There are college teams that would dominate the Jet's.

Lose to the Titans. Really.

Hello.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: MNF too Funny

yep... The clown show is over.  .... (sigh)... Well, we still have the immortal videos.

wow, stinky jets can't even play spoiler with 2 more stinkers on their schedule.

ny writers letting them have it... Lol...:

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=8757731

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

How come MasterHess stopped posting??...Tebow time yet Leon?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Leon is hiding in his basement.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

The Jet trolls will show up only if the Patriots lose in the playoffs...it's pretty sad how these guys get satisfaction by trolling other teams' boards.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

PhatRex...gone too.

Guess we have to wait till the start of next year.......or if Pats lose...seems like that is only time they come out...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Hess got deleted from my tagliabue/ spygate thread.  He is bound to show up under different  name...  Like "bannedontherun1918" for example... Pretty sure that troll is Leon .   

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Bottom line both masterhess and lessphatrex are loser cowards that should be ignored each and every time they crawl out of their basements.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

Bottom line both masterhess and lessphatrex are loser cowards that should be ignored each and every time they crawl out of their basements.

along with jetnsfan who had to come on and start the thread "giants are your daddy" even they got pummeled by Atlanta.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

along with jetnsfan who had to come on and start the thread "giants are your daddy" even they got pummeled by Atlanta.

Agree... Ignore the tool while belittling his childish behavior.  .... . I didn't post on his dink daddy thread so it would disappear.  Meanwhile got some traction on my nygiants  suck thread...  Fun laughing at those overrated G strings (men) when they suck like that ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Hess got deleted from my tagliabue/ spygate thread.  He is bound to show up under different  name...  Like "bannedontherun1918" for example... Pretty sure that troll is Leon .   

"Well, the undertaker drew a heavy sigh seeing no one else had come,"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Didn't bother to watch, who did John Gurden have a vocal hard on for?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

The loser has reincarnated his selves as jets.

Sections
Shortcuts