mo than ever, just NOT buying the BRONCS as a ring winner...period!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Re: mo than ever, just NOT buying the BRONCS as a ring winner...period!

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Section136's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to RSPCB73's comment:

TFB12, your assessment is spot on.  If Broncos were to play Patriots in the next couple of weeks, Pats get massacred.  Thank heavens that we dont meet the horseface until week 12 by when our injured players will be back and hopefully, the young receivers have grown more productive.  Still, the Broncos will be a formidable opponent.

Red Sox in 2013 World Series, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl!

Disagree completely. Their Run D is poor, their Safeties are terrible.  I don't even think their corner play has been that good and they haven't played anyone yet outside of a shellshocked Balt.

They can be run on to keep Gomer off the field.  And, our D matches up very well with them. Their LT blows, their interior line is a question mark against a good front 7 and we have the secondary to match up with their receivers.

THere is really no point in arguing this anyway. I love it. I love how Denver will be the Colts f 2003 and we'll be the Pats of 2003.

Love it. Absolutely love it.  It's all the more satisfying.

Harvey, all due respect but what have you seen this season that tells you we can match their 40+ points per game? Just curious.

[/QUOTE]

Are you new to football? We don't need to "match" their 40 points per game. We have our own QB and our own offense that can dictate tempo.

Do you really think the Giants or Ravens asked how they could match our 2011 or 2012 offenses in terms of "points per game" come January or February?

That garbage does not matter whatsoever when the whistle blows. Not whatsoever.

Some of you are blind as a bat. I'll take a balanced offense like ours over Gomer chasing old glory days with that finesse pass based offense that has failed us and will fail him eventually.

Can't wait for that game so you buffoons can see how our balanced offense, especially the run game and the exposure of their midfield coverage with Gronk, Amendola/Edelman will run clock and move the sticks, keeping Gomer off the field.

We have been awful in the postseason using the offense that Gomer is using in Sept right now.

Like I said, I am loving these 2003 and 2004 flashbacks. Loving it. Been wanting to get back to it for years.

[/QUOTE]

Are you two different people? Unbelievable, one response that is reasoned and civil and then another that insults. You are either hammered or insane - see ya! I tried to give you another chance but back on ignore you go - you don't even recognize when someone extends respect and tries to engage you in rational conversation.

By the way, season ticket holder for almost 30 years, and fan since 1967 - how about you partner? F'ng DB (and I don't mean you play in the secondary!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

TFB12, your assessment is spot on.  If Broncos were to play Patriots in the next couple of weeks, Pats get massacred.  Thank heavens that we dont meet the horseface until week 12 by when our injured players will be back and hopefully, the young receivers have grown more productive.  Still, the Broncos will be a formidable opponent.

Disagree completely. Their Run D is poor, their Safeties are terrible.  I don't even think their corner play has been that good and they haven't played anyone yet outside of a shellshocked Balt.

They can be run on to keep Gomer off the field.  And, our D matches up very well with them. Their LT blows, their interior line is a question mark against a good front 7 and we have the secondary to match up with their receivers.

THere is really no point in arguing this anyway. I love it. I love how Denver will be the Colts f 2003 and we'll be the Pats of 2003.

Harvey, all due respect but what have you seen this season that tells you we can match their 40+ points per game? Just curious.

[/QUOTE]

Don't mind him, he has no clue what he is talking about.  Just put the troll on ignore.  Works for me!

[/QUOTE]

TFB I had him on ignore but sometimes he makes good points. I like conflicting opinions - as long as they are presented in a civil manner there's nothing wrong with disagreement. I know he rubs some people the wrong way but everyone's opinion  is worth listening to. When he doesn't make it personal he adds to the discussion - IMHO.

[/QUOTE]

"Sometimes"?  How about the majority of the time? lol

I don't make it personal. I am attacked and stalked and never do the initiating.

Anyway, I used to love sitting back in 2003 and 2004 and just waiting for the national media to ask how BB does it when Gomer would lay his egg, and that was after Polian threatened officials to try to call the Chuck Rule tighter in 2004. 

That finesse crap Gomer runs won't work come the colder weather.  He hates bad weather and is 3-9 career playofffs, outdoors.

I love how he his ego is taking over so early in the season. It looks like he wants to throw for more than 50 TDs, and I hope he does.  

Meanwhile, our team will be trending up in December, not in Sept or Oct.

[/QUOTE]

Definitely more entertaining!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you new to football? We don't need to "match" their 40 points per game. We have our own QB and our own offense that can dictate tempo.

Do you really think the Giants or Ravens asked how they could match our 2011 or 2012 offenses in terms of "points per game" come January or February?

Some of you are blind as a bat. I'll take a balanced offense like ours over Gomer chasing old glory days with that finesse pass based offense that has failed us and will fail him eventually.

Can't wait for that game so you buffoons can see how our balanced offense, especially the run game and the exposure of their midfield coverage with Gronk, Amendola/Edelman will run clock and move the sticks, keeping Gomer off the field.

We have been awful in the postseason using the offense that Gomer is using in Sept right now.

Like I said, I am loving these 2003 and 2004 flashbacks. Loving it. Been wanting to get back to it for years.

[/QUOTE]

Are you two different people? Unbelievable, one response that is reasoned and civil and then another that insults. You are either hammered or insane - see ya! I tried to give you another chance but back on ignore you go - you don't even recognize when someone extends respect and tries to engage you in rational conversation.

By the way, season ticket holder for almost 30 years, and fan since 1967 - how about you partner? F'ng DB (and I don't mean you play in the secondary!

[/QUOTE]

What on earth?!

Where did I "insult"?  Could you be any more sensitive?  Holy mackerel.

You've been a ticket holder for 30 years, watched how we won SBs in 2003 and 2004, and are more impressed with Denver's finesse offense than our balanced offenses of 2003 and 2004?

Why?

We tried that here from 2007-2012 and we failed like Gomer did when he was running that garbage with the Colts. It was right  there in front of your face, LIVE on the field, and you want what doesn't work?

WHY?

[/QUOTE]

I consider being called a buffoon an insult. Buy a dictionary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Don't mind him, he has no clue what he is talking about.  Just put the troll on ignore.  Works for me!

TFB I had him on ignore but sometimes he makes good points. I like conflicting opinions - as long as they are presented in a civil manner there's nothing wrong with disagreement. I know he rubs some people the wrong way but everyone's opinion  is worth listening to. When he doesn't make it personal he adds to the discussion - IMHO.

I don't make it personal. I am attacked and stalked and never do the initiating.

Anyway, I used to love sitting back in 2003 and 2004 and just waiting for the national media to ask how BB does it when Gomer would lay his egg, and that was after Polian threatened officials to try to call the Chuck Rule tighter in 2004. 

That finesse crap Gomer runs won't work come the colder weather.  He hates bad weather and is 3-9 career playofffs, outdoors.

I love how he his ego is taking over so early in the season. It looks like he wants to throw for more than 50 TDs, and I hope he does.  

So, because you are easily entertained and prefer finesse old school AFL 1960s offense, with crappy results in January, you think that is the superior to how we formed a dynasty here?

You sure you're a season ticket holder of 30 years?

Put down the drink and read it again - that's not what I said. As a matter of fact, we are agreeing but obviously your Appalachian education ( read hanging by the still with your Dad) has let you down again. Read slower - you'll get it.

And leave your sister alone

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Russ - how do you define a balanced offense?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

It's week 3.  The end.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Until the top teams start playing each other it's all guess work

And then how anybody is playing now is near meaningless - all you can do is play yourself out of the playoffs - ala Giants. Washington.  Minn, jackson, Buff etc- unless the dividion is 8-8 or 7-9

We will see the broncs in Nov and that will only matter for seeding

Then so what - only Seatlle has near  pure domination at home

If we have learned nothing its how we play in January and then Feb that matters

Right now I rank - 3-0 teams -  Seat/Chicago/ Miami- NO /KC /Den/NE

Best wins

Seattle has beaten SF/ Chicago has beaten Cin/ Miami has beaten Atl / NO has beaten Atl

KC has beaten Dallas / Denver has beaten Balt/ NE has beaten Jets

None of these wins is remarkable and PM has none over anybody good- he had one record day that is driving his stats over Balt - a team building on the run- BFD -

PM will be playing in cold weather playoff games - except possibly Miami - I will believe it when i see him win even one in the cold

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

It's week 3.  The end.

Well stated

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I just think it's so early in the season that a lot of what we are seeing doesn't mean much - yeah the wins mean something - but the product on the field is going to change. I like the fact we are winning with a young group, that should get better, and get people back towards the end. I'm tired of watching us cruise through the season, get a bye, have important players go down, and then get punched in the face by a team that is peaking. I want us to be that team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

To flip this around...ANyone impressed with Pryor?  He alll bust abused the Denver secondary without a run game established.

Again, I am not impressed at all with Denver's defense.   They are weak on the edges vs the run and have a gaping hole over the middle with the pass. A good or great QB will still shred them.

I'll admit, I didn't expect the Raiders to put up 21 points.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

So, because you are easily entertained and prefer finesse old school AFL 1960s offense, with crappy results in January, you think that is the superior to how we formed a dynasty here?

Put down the drink and read it again - that's not what I said. As a matter of fact, we are agreeing but obviously your Appalachian education ( read hanging by the still with your Dad) has let you down again. Read slower - you'll get it.

My favorite part of this is Section 136 claiming I insult and then he turns around and tries to insult me.

Note how I said "try".

Born and bred on a high end MA education, Section 136.  Season tickets in my family since 1978, longer than yourself.

I ask Prolate this, too, but what do you do when Brady has been pisss poor at home in AFC title games since 2007? Cheer?   Why?

[/QUOTE]

My father brought me up to show respect to everyone. He also taught me that if some one takes a swing at you...knock them out. Read your posts, you are insulting, condescending and overall a huge d1ck. I tried to engage you in a very friendly and respectful manner. And you failed. Don't ever think you can be an internet bully and not get called on it. You claim people stalk you - well, there's a reason for that. Consider yourself stalked by another guy, read our exchange, I bet you don't even see where it went south - big guy. On the internet. Want to meet for a beer sometime? Bet your not as brave!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

My favorite part of this is Section 136 claiming I insult and then he turns around and tries to insult me.

Note how I said "try".

Born and bred on a high end MA education, Section 136.  Season tickets in my family since 1978, longer than yourself.

I ask Prolate this, too, but what do you do when Brady has been pisss poor at home in AFC title games since 2007? Cheer?   Why?

[/QUOTE]

Since 1978 - not talking about your Uncle genius!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Russ - how do you define a balanced offense?

[/QUOTE]

One that spreads the ball around, works all quadrants, commits to a run game by halftime and attempts to expand the playbook as the game goes on.

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

[/QUOTE]

so going back to your comments about Denver vs. NE's balance, you do know that both teams have equal run/pass ratios.  You do know that Denver has 3 backs running the ball and had 8 different players catch passes in the last 2 games and 7 in the game before that.

I guess the idea of expanding the playbook makes sense unless you have full use of it from the get go, right?  I mean if you feel like only 50% of the playbook is available to the team for the first half of the game, for example, that can't be better than having 100% of the playbook available in the first half, can it? 

Finally, hasn't it been written that the pats simplified their game this past game so as not to overwhelm the rookies?  That can't be better than being able to use all aspects of the offense like Denver can, can it?   

Looking forward to your response. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

To flip this around...ANyone impressed with Pryor?  He alll bust abused the Denver secondary without a run game established.

Again, I am not impressed at all with Denver's defense.   They are weak on the edges vs the run and have a gaping hole over the middle with the pass. A good or great QB will still shred them.

He abused the Denver secondary? Wow, proof you didn't watch the game and are making things up based on the box score.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Note how I said "try".

[/QUOTE]

My father brought me up to show respect to everyone. He also taught me that if some one takes a swing at you...knock them out. Read your posts, you are insulting, condescending and overall a huge d1ck. I tried to engage you in a very friendly and respectful manner. And you failed. Don't ever think you can be an internet bully and not get called on it. You claim people stalk you - well, there's a reason for that. Consider yourself stalked by another guy, read our exchange, I bet you don't even see where it went south - big guy. On the internet. Want to meet for a beer sometime? Bet your not as brave!

[/QUOTE]

Please point to where I "insulted" you. Because I said "you'd have to be blind as a bat"?
    This is what you consider an insult?

I'd say your daddy brought up a wuss with think skin.

Sure. I'd have no problem meeting for a beer in the lot next time I go to a game. We can talk about how Brady has sucked in the Gomer Manning, stats driven, finesse offense and why it won't work in December and January.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

I did point to it very clearly, do you read? I'm proud that my father brought up a guy with skin who thinks. That gives me a brain that thinks as well as skin - I beat you two to nothing. Let me know what lot and when - can't wait to shake your hand and buy you a beer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Remember when the Pats would give up 500 yards to the likes of Chad Henne and Dan Orlovsky and you'd say they did a great job? That was awesome.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

I agree with u they secondary is a mess, if they need the defense to win a game I think they will have trouble

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from headhuntersixsix. Show headhuntersixsix's posts

I think KC will come in and try and hit Gomer in the mouth. KC isn't the horrid push over that the Raiders are. I think San Deigo will give them a good game on their home field. Denver has a small fast defense, much like the Colts did. I think that a stout defense that can hold Manning along with a pounding run game, will cause issues for them in the play offs.  The AFC east is proving to be better then we thought and will produce atleast one battle tested team. Setting records really hasn't worked out for us since 2007. Kicking the crap out of teams with good defense, a mistake free offense and a hard run game won 3 championships. Its kinda early to crown horseface...but I give ESPN and the rest another 2 weeks to start the 16-0 crap.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Denver is very good. You will not combust if you allow yourself to admit it. It's ok. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I really hope you're right Rusty, and your theory is not that far fetched. This is shaping up to be Manning's year, though. Say what you want, but that passing attack is pretty dominant. I really hope they run into cold, windy weather in the playoffs and blow it again, but if I had to lay big money on one team to win the SB this year it would be the Donkies without a doubt. Time will tell how this is going to shake out, but as of today I'm having a hard time envisioning us beating them in a road playoff game. Like I say, though, I really hope you are right.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

yep they so remind me of the 2007 pats, breaking all the records with peyton now ahead of tb with his TD pace and so forth. the issue is that stuff wont transfer with $ on the table esp with what the pats are doing. thats what wins, no mo bystander effect. meaning the d mentally cant sit back and assume tb or the o will save the day. so these guys are into it as well as everyone else. b it the read option offense or the wildcat or the old bills red gun offense or the moose davis fastbreak offense or chip kelly's nonsense, bottom line of bottom line is u gotta run the ball, dominate the line and stop guys from scoring points on D.

our pats are the only team whose defense has caused at least ONE turnover in 31 straight games. that can transfer against anyone and make a lot of noise in the playoffs. this team willmake a lot of noise in the playoffs. broncs will lose the game of attrition, second string left tackle and center will catch up to them

Didn't U say something similar about the Celtics and Bruins?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

I would almost like to play them now, they would beat us without our key players and then they would have no idea what to expect when we face them in the playoffs!!  Would be glorious!!

While I can understand where some of your pessimism is coming from, given the Bronco's great start, I just don't get why you automatically assume that the Patriots, as they are right now, would have no chance against them.  True, we don't know how good the Patriots' defense really is, but I'd be very surprised if this team got blown out by anybody.  I say that, not just based upon what I have seen this season, but also on BB's overall record with this team.

[/QUOTE]

As of right now the Patriots just do not have the firepower to match the Broncos.  Get Gronk back, Amendola on the field, a little more time for the rookie receivers to get some things worked out and I think the Pats have a great chance to match them point for point and then some. 

As for the defense, I did not like Dennard and Arrington in the Bucs game.  Need a few more games to see where they are at.  The defense will have to be ready to role all night long as Manning will keep a very fast pace like the Pats.  Between these two teams they could easily break the record for most plays in a game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

[QUOTE]

He abused the Denver secondary? Wow, proof you didn't watch the game and are making things up based on the box score.

[/QUOTE]

OMG, what a troll Rusty is.  He must have been drunk when he wrote that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

lmao

Hey dumbkoff, cut down the size of your replies, you inconsiderate tool.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

lmao

Hey dumbkoff, cut down the size of your replies, you inconsiderate tool.

5:22 am and you're already this hostile?  Life's too short.  I would recommend a pleasant stroll outdoors...relax, it's all going to be okay.