Mock Draft generator

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Mock Draft generator

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=nwbphh

There is a great mock draft generator on this page...you pick the team you wish to draft for, they have three "big boards" to use published by reputable sites and they have a generated pick for all other teams based on the big board rankings of the site you select...you can watch other selections leaving the big board and it pauses for you to take your next selection while you examine the players left on the big board...the results show immediately...lots of fun and useful for strategizing...you can do endless drafts...

Try it...it's lots of fun...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re: Mock Draft generator

Thanks for the info Melly Mel

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks for the info Melly Mel

[/QUOTE]

NP!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

jesus man... thank you. this is awesome

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

jesus man... thank you. this is awesome

[/QUOTE]

Man, when I saw this I thought I had died and gone to heaven

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

DE KONY EALY MISSOURI

62 TE AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINS WASHINGTON 93 S DEONE BUCANNON WASHINGTON STATE 130 QB ZACH METTENBERGER LSU 140 DT DANIEL MCCULLERS TENNESSEE 198 RB ALFRED BLUE LSU 206 ILB MAX BULLOUGH MICHIGAN STATE 244 WR TREY BURTON FLORIDA

using Walter Football big board

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=nwbphh

There is a great mock draft generator on this page...you pick the team you wish to draft for, they have three "big boards" to use published by reputable sites and they have a generated pick for all other teams based on the big board rankings of the site you select...you can watch other selections leaving the big board and it pauses for you to take your next selection while you examine the players left on the big board...the results show immediately...lots of fun and useful for strategizing...you can do endless drafts...

Try it...it's lots of fun...

[/QUOTE]Thnx Mellymel3 I tried it three times using each big board. I got mixed results.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Mel nice find. Definately worth the entertainment value.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

I think I won 2014:

7-round mock using Optimum Scouting.....

29 - Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M - steal of the draft right here. I don't think he's going to get out of the top 10. Heard Tampa and Buffalo like him a lot. Buffalo is either going to take Matthews, Evans, or trade back. 

62 - Austin Serafin-Jenkins, TE, Washington - Took two 6'5" offensive weapons for Tom. It would not shock me if Jenkins was better than Ebron. 2013 Mackey Award Winner.

93 - DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State - Needed a big guy in the middle of the defense. Wanted to take one sooner, but with the guys that fell to me DT became less of a priority. Led Penn State in 2013 in TFL with 11.5.

130 - De Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon - Have no idea how I ended up with this guy. He's at least a KR but could be a maniac out of the backfield. Thought he was faster than a 4.50 40 though. Looked much more explosive on the field.

140 - Gabe Ikard, C/G, Oklahoma - Need offensive line help and I like his versatility. Did well against Nix when he played well against him. Better in the run game than the passing game.

198 - Marquis Spuirll, ILB, Syracuse - Very good player IMO. Was a defensive captain for Syracuse early in his career. Really good run stuffer. Comes from a blitz-crazy Scott Shafer defense. Definitely a hard-nosed guy.

206 - Ben Gardner, DE, Stanford - Missed a lot of the second half with a torn pectoral. 6-4 DE with speed similar to Chandler Jones (4.87). 4.5 sacks in limited time with Stanford in 2013.

244 - Michael Schofield, OT, Michigan - Right tackle for Michigan. Big 6'6" frame and a good run blocker. Has played some LG in his time with Michigan, but apparently more of a RT. Don't know much about him other than that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

As team needs become clearer more and more mocks now show Hageman being around at 29....I will need to double my BP medication if the Pats don't take him....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As team needs become clearer more and more mocks now show Hageman being around at 29....I will need to double my BP medication if the Pats don't take him....

[/QUOTE]

LMAO...
    I ran 6 seven rounders, 2 each for the three BIG BOARDS, Walters, Optimum Scouting and Fanspeak...the results of who gets picked where are sharply different depending on how the three boards value each player...but one thing stuck out at me when I had finished and completed a spread sheeet of the results side by side...

THIS IS ONE DEEP DRAFT...there are good players available in every round, even for us drafting  where we draft...there will also be many really good "priority free agents" available when all the smoke clears from the draft....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

http://first-pick.com/

You have to register, but this one will allow you to conduct trades.

WARNING:  It is super addictive. (Ha Ha!)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks loads man...I'm on it now!W

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Very cool. Thanks MM.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

This is an abolutely fantastic find.  I'm haivng a blast, and find myself constantly wondering "How in hades did this guy fall this far?", which most certainly does happen in the real draft.  But where's the trade up/down button?  ;-)  BB would most certainly dissaprove. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:

This is an abolutely fantastic find.  I'm haivng a blast, and find myself constantly wondering "How in hades did this guy fall this far?", which most certainly does happen in the real draft.  But where's the trade up/down button?  ;-)  BB would most certainly dissaprove. 

Yeah...I had folks come to me with proposed trades...ended up with a dozen picks and some great selections...lol..it is addictive as he said it was....too much fun...i ALREADY EMAILED A COUPLE OF FRIENDS...DEeeeVORCES PENDING BY mONDAY a.m. i'M SURE...lmfao!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

That's pretty cool. Fun stuff.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Had some time to kill while enjoying my second cup of coffe this morning.  Did another draft and low and behold.  I think this would not only be an outstanding draft, but have people swooning all over Patriots land.

1. DE Kony Ealy

2. TE Austin Serefin-Jenkins

3. ST Stephon Tuitt

4. C Travis Swanson

4. QB Jimmy Garoppolo

6. ILB Andrew Jackson

6. S Brock Vereen

7. FB Trey Millard

The first 3 rounds are gold.  Top notch pass rush, monster interior lineman, and a TE that can help immediately.  After that we get a solid center to add to our line, a clip board holder for Brady that has extreme potential, a thumper Spikes like linebacker, the brother of Shane Vereen and absolute ball hawk and sure tackler, and my favorite possible 7th round pick Trey Millard who could take over hard yards for Blount, add to the passing game, and help open massive holes for Ridley.   I can't imagine a scenario that Tuitt falls to round 3, but stranger things have happened in the draft. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This is cool!  Thanks for posting Mel!!

Drafted first 2 rounds and took two Notre Dame guys... Nix and TE Troy Niklas.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

jjdbrasil recommended this one too...it's crazy cool...and extremely addcitive...you can propose trades and teams can propose trades to you...crazy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

jjdbrasil recommended this one too...it's crazy cool...and extremely addcitive...you can propose trades and teams can propose trades to you...crazy

[/QUOTE]

I missed his post, I will check that one out too.  Thanks!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I will check this one out.  Thanks for posting!