MOCK DRAFTS have T'EO falling to BALTIMORE, should BB get revenge for RAY?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: MOCK DRAFTS have T'EO falling to BALTIMORE, should BB get revenge for RAY?

I don't think his imaginary girlfriend would make teams take him off their boards and he's a decent player, but let's not get carried away.  I'm not a draftnik, but he's no Lewis or Matthews.  Those guys are pretty rare.  He could be a Mayo type (don't tell tcal), solid MLB, good tackler but not nearly as athletic or fast as Lewis. Forget about Matthews, apples and oranges.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I don't think he offers anything more than or different from the LBs that NWE has.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I bet the jests pick him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Pats have their own worries and needs.  We need to take someone the pats need not to block some other team....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

The LB spot for the Pats is fine.  More important is a rushing DE and a CB that can cover.  

I believe Te'o talent is a bit over blown.  It showed up against Alabama.  A good player but not a Ray Lewis by any stretch.  The girlfriend thing will bug some teams but not all.  Talent rules.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

I don't think he offers anything more than or different from the LBs that NWE has.

He actually offers pretty much everything most of our LBs don't have. I'm not advocating to draft him because the team has bigger needs, but Te'o is a good coverage linebacker.

His tackling and ability to shed blocks may have been exposed in the BCS Title game, but he can probably cover TEs!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

he is nuts, a liar, and he isn't that good of a LB.  over hyped.  there are a series of LB's much better than him but due to the notre dame hype he was brought to the forefront.  we have a very solid LB core and don't need any LB's especially one's that can't cover TE's well.