Mocked by my GF after the game...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Mocked by my GF after the game...

reason to break up?  she was even wearing a bruschi jersey!

after the last pass fell to the ground, i went outside and smoked a butt.  i came back in, asked if she wanted a chilli dog (she didnt).  i couldnt find the open pack of hotdogs, so i said i would open new one... she said she would get up to find them, found, then proceeded to give me a "FUH FUH FUH"!  just dirty! shes not a sports fan, but ive never knocked her in a sensitive moment!  just ouch!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Mocked by my GF after the game...

Before rendering my opinion (i.e. the absolutely correct one)...WhatInTH's(!) a: "Fuh"-"Fuh"-Fuh"???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In all seriousness, theres more important things in life then letting our team lose the SB ruin all that's good.  If she isn't going to ever make watching sports fun then maybe it's time to find someone who would.  But if that's really the only negative with her then look at the big picture called life and maybe adjust the way you look at things.  Or maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about, LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Mocked by my GF after the game...:
    [QUOTE]In all seriousness, theres more important things in life then letting our team lose the SB ruin all that's good.  If she isn't going to ever make watching sports fun then maybe it's time to find someone who would.  But if that's really the only negative with her then look at the big picture called life and maybe adjust the way you look at things.  Or maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about, LOL!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

wise words

also, the dish did not work this time either. now i am looking at my son's brady jersey. pats have not won since he got that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Before rendering my opinion (i.e. the absolutely correct one)...WhatInTH's(!) a: "Fuh"-"Fuh"-Fuh"???
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    Glad I wasn't the only one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

ok i know i shouldnt break up with her, bu seriously, this is a girl that ive supported in her worst moments.  i guess i just really needed her to be sensitive to it, and she wasnt.  she wears the jeresy sometimes and pretends to root for the team (in her defense, she would never root against a boston sports team), but after a bad play or a bad game she tries to tell me this or that and its very frustrating.  i guess i just wasnt expecting to be mocked by her and it ended in a huge fight. i dont care if she cares about sports or not, but to mock me after a championship LOSS is just down dirty.  ive never mocked her in her faults or defeats, and i know she doesnt care (and knew going into the game) but it just felt very wrong... and she still hasnt apologized and and blaming it on me

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

FYI, "FUH FUH FUH" is a mocking ritard (censorship) noise that people use to make fun of other people sometimes (maybe not if you guys havent heard it?).  she was basically implying that i was a dumb fool... i guess there were some things that escalated after that (on her, she has a tendacny to escalate alot), but i just felt it was very insensitive

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Oh ... then absolutely you should dump her.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

sorry, i guess i derserve the sarcasm but it sucks when the person you love most in your life takes a moment (or game) you will remember for the rest of your life and brings it down to ritard sounds

i still get tears in my eyes (checked, watched yesterday) when i see adam v kick that fg in sb 36

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]FYI, "FUH FUH FUH" is a mocking ritard (censorship) noise that people use to make fun of other people sometimes (maybe not if you guys havent heard it?).  she was basically implying that i was a dumb fool... i guess there were some things that escalated after that (on her, she has a tendacny to escalate alot), but i just felt it was very insensitive
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

No prob...  She's just lost all faith in your value as a "Man", flutie...  Piece'a cake=So there's 2 options for you:

#1. Applicable IF: IF she's really good-looking and a pretty decent person OR (and) IF she's pretty good-looking and a really, Really, REALLY decent girlfriend/person.  IF true, then you need to re-establish your dominance and thus, your self-worth.  A show of force/electrifying skill is required for here: Go out and shoot/run over some d#mb lesser species of animal, and then bring it home as a token of your manliness, and/or buy her something nice, but let see the hole or two your enragement over the NE loss, has "made" you punch said holes in the wall in the first place.

#2. She doesn't uphold (even if you're "somewhat unsure F she beholds-") the choice bottom-line qualities I've detailed in #1...  In which case, if it's your place-Kick her out on the curb (but nicely...but with certainty).  Her place, or both of yours?  Then your next click should be on to ApartmentFinder or ApartmentHunter.com...

~Buuut, oh wait- You're African American, right flutie (not sure?)?  So...ya DO gotta recognize the way things work by gender and by race, pal...  Many, MANNNNY better lookin black dudes than there really are fine lookin' black chicks ta go around, so...?  IF she's a fine, dime, black queen...mmm, svck it up pal.  Consider yourself lucky.  White girl?  Ehh, you'll probably come across an equal or even better- other.  Caucasian skin gender affords 'bout a pretty even split, between dateable guys an' gals (no added planning is trully required here on this one alone).  Oriental girl?  Please, 99% of Oriental women are hotties...so dumpin' her=A-O.k. move.      

final minor "of note":  Don't you EVER use the word "insensitive", ANY-where apart from on-line anonymity.  Not to your boys, and DEFINATELY, and not E-VER, TO and specifically in relation, to your woman...  Jesus, "Sarah, I wish you wouldn't be soooo insensitive to my needs."  I know NE just lost, but let's not start gettin' nvts here... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mocked by my GF after the game... : wise words also, the dish did not work this time either. now i am looking at my son's brady jersey. pats have not won since he got that.
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

LOL!  I have been doing a mental checklist to see what I did wrong for this game.  Can't seem to find anything wrong in mine or my kids preperation.  The sad thing is that our kids don't know what it's like to win a Super Bowl.  My kids have lost two, 07 and this one.  They feel bad right now.  Come on Pat's win one for my kids, LOL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

lolololol ok i was a pu ssy!

for the record las, im white and so is my GF. i always thought my profile pic looked kinda black tho (truth be told im ginger lol)

ok, ill man up! i can take my licks!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]lolololol ok i was a pu ssy! for the record las, im white and so is my GF. i always thought my profile pic looked kinda black tho (truth be told im ginger lol) ok, ill man up! i can take my licks!
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

Crackin' me up man, lol.  Yea-she's white?  Then dear gahd, don't be takin' no uncalled-for, or unwarranted, or unreciprocated sh#t from her.  Because, If ya lose her somehow, lord knows that certainly they'll never be another spoiled & entitled white american woman to take her place (insert-eye roll).  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Mocked by my GF after the game...": [QUOTE]reason to break up?  she was even wearing a bruschi jersey! after the last pass fell to the ground, i went outside and smoked a butt.  i came back in, asked if she wanted a chilli dog (she didnt).  i couldnt find the open pack of hotdogs, so i said i would open new one... she said she would get up to find them, found, then proceeded to give me a "FUH FUH FUH"!  just dirty! shes not a sports fan, but ive never knocked her in a sensitive moment!  just ouch! Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE] After reading all posts still not sure abt fuh? Anyways after out team lost with party in house first thing i did was hug the wife. She was upset too that we lost but as a fan... Is ur gf putting u down like that a defense mechanism so she wont get hurt or she just makes u sit down wen u pee in ur house? If its the latter then bitslap her and kick her to the curb if u still feel like it after 48 hrs

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

ok im over it, but instead of FUH FUH FUH maybe i should say DUH DUH DUHHH... seriously guys dont understand why its so hard to grasp... it was a ritard (censored) laughing sound.  not that hard to figure out

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Kick her to the curb.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Don't date a girl who wears a Bruschi jersey.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from manny-bein-manny. Show manny-bein-manny's posts

Dump the chick . Keep the team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Dump her Fast!!!!!!!!!!  Take it from me, I know.

Sections
Shortcuts