Moderator, do you think that censoring me is AMERICAN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Moderator, do you think that censoring me is AMERICAN?

You make me sick.  I have faught for our freedom, and now I can't speak against a piece of crap like Brady.  He's junk.  I wouldn't trust him with my back for five minutes.  You people need a serious reality check.  We stand on the fences while people like Brady never do anything for this country.  It's disgusting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Re: Moderator, do you think that censoring me is AMERICAN?

In Response to Moderator, do you think that censoring me is AMERICAN?:
    You make me sick.  I have faught for our freedom, and now I can't speak against a piece of crap like Brady.  He's junk.  I wouldn't trust him with my back for five minutes.  You people need a serious reality check.  We stand on the fences while people like Brady never do anything for this country.  It's disgusting.
    Posted by knightsailor

Brady is Scum.  He had a child with the girl he didn't love.  He told her to kill the child.  She declined.  Now he spends his offseason in Europe when he could spend time with his child.  It's scum.  Scum.  He looks like a faag and smells like a jerk.

Sections
Shortcuts