Moderators should ban meadowland mike

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Moderators should ban meadowland mike

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to Tomhab's comment:

In response to melswitt's comment:

Hey Bustchise...too bad you blew your cover for Footballexpert45...everyone knows it you...nice ry tho...NOT!

Wow Rusty you Log on at Deadahead, LizardHead and now Wittlesshead to call someone out for be Bustchise.  What's your next trick, Log on as Bustchise to defend you trollish ways?

You're a moron if you think I use any name but my own. An absolute moron deluxe.

The most telling reason why is your continued accusations that everyone else is bustchise.   Only someone with many handles would accuse that many that often.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Well, that and as I've said before, anyone agreeing with your idiotic posts must be you because the odds of another existing as stupid as you in this universe is quite slim.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Hey Bustchise...too bad you blew your cover for Footballexpert45...everyone knows it you...nice ry tho...NOT!

So you think......

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

^Oh, what a comeback, Bustchise. You're really selling the board that it's not you.

What a flippin' moron. Could you be any more obvious, Bustchise/Meadowland Mike?

I'm right, your wrong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

guys ignore the trolls! It is clear the BIGGEST LOSERS IN LIFE in this forum are MeadowlandMike aka Butchise and a host of other names, and Masterhess aka Leon and a host of other names. Why else would any fan of a football team troll in their arch rivals forums?? Clearly they are losers with nothing better to do but try to amke everyone else miserable like them. Ignore!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

Wow Rusty you Log on at Deadahead, LizardHead and now Wittlesshead to call someone out for be Bustchise.  What's your next trick, Log on as Bustchise to defend you trollish ways?

You're a moron if you think I use any name but my own. An absolute moron deluxe.

Classic - you claim ONE name, you say youve been here for a few years, and your first post is 11/23/13. Can I borrow your time machine?

Sections
Shortcuts