1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Mods are pathetic

Someone needs to give them a hug.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Mods are pathetic

LMAO That was quick

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

well, dogg, with that stratement you have permanent posting rights!! Say what you want!!  (-;

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Wow what a chicken $H!T, just like NaPolian.  What happened to your original post?  It wasn't as significant as the consecutive regular season win total?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Fitting!  you F'in coward

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I don't get it dogg, what did they do?  I see you are still posting...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

This is not an infringement on free speech. 

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I've also heard people complain about being criticized for thier opinions saying "I have a right to say what I want."  Let me clear this up, you have the right to say anything you want and you will not go to jail, but BDC may boot you and people may call you an idiot.  People also have a right to criticize you or what you say.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Boy o Boy Colts fans are really upset huh doggg-e-dooo

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

There seems to be this misconception that this board is a public place where you can say what you want.  It is a PRIVATE space owned by a corporation that has the right to determine which material will or will not be shown.  The general rule of thumb on this board, or any other board for that matter is simple.  If you are making the board an unpleasant place to visit, you will be banned.  If you repeatedly post material that a normal and rational user will find offensive, you will be banned.  If a discussion is getting too heated, or too personal, it may be removed for all parties sake.  

Dogg, I was banned from the theganggreen.com for comments quite mild.  I actually think this board is among the more lenient boards when it comes to trolls.  In fact, so lenient that not long ago the board was being overrun with trash talkers.  Bottom line, you were not banned.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I wish forums paid you when you get booted.....I'd be rich. Mountainmonkey said I was inflammatory  really I just don't see it.....am I? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Well now they have individually deleted a post.  That's better than an entire thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Yeah, its the mods fault that you don't understand free speech.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

its only bc your an *ass

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

I wish forums paid you when you get booted.....I'd be rich. Mountainmonkey said I was inflammatory  really I just don't see it.....am I? 

LMAO--I would be rich if I got paid for every
     time I have been kicked off  a Jets forum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

UnderdogggPoop:  a man of many nuances for all seasons - whiner, backpeddler, troll, hypocrite, smarmy, lonesome, hungry for attention, disengenuous.....and now, best of all - a tattle-tail coward running to the mods like a spoiled brat running to his Mommy.  Geez underdoggpoop, your folks must be so proud.  I sincerely suggest you find some medication to increase your testicular fortitude, because my friend, you really need a 100 dollar bottle of it.  No wonder you're a Colts fan, you and that organization are two peas in a pod.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

At last we find a point that we're in complete agreement with, Dogg...LOL!!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

Just found a picture of that Indy inbred dude named Underdoggg. The other guy is his cousin Dogggie Styles. Sad how Hoosier inbreeding can be found all around the Dolts games at Lucas Oil Stadium... but funny how this doesn't seem to bother Peyton Manning or Bill Polian in the least.

Sections
Shortcuts