Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems

It doesnt seem unreasonable.  By 500 posts, a troll would be obvious, anyway.  It would at least stop this "Manningrules" type of stuff.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems

In Response to Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems:
    [QUOTE]It doesnt seem unreasonable.  By 500 posts, a troll would be obvious, anyway.  It would at least stop this "Manningrules" type of stuff.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Other forums do that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems

In Response to Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems:
    [QUOTE]Good idea!! Also...Don't let idiots with 4000 posts make dumb mistakes like double posting. It makes us newbies look good.
    Posted by TheManningsRule[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems:
    [QUOTE]I'm not going anywhere. I'm dug in like a tic. I have 30 accounts to post with. Stop your crying!

For the betterment of mankind can you donate your brain to science when you die?

So they can better understand DSM IV

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not going anywhere. I'm dug in like a tic. I have 30 accounts to post with. Stop your crying!

Ya, your 1st , 5 will be gone in no time and so will the rest.

That way to loserville----------------------------- />

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I dont mind the trolls blowing me once in a while for some info on my teams success. I know they enjoy it that's why they always come back for more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

sounds like a great idea, would it lead to 500 stupid posts aka trolling on other threads?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10. Show mar10's posts

500 posts!

Sounds like you may need a job... or at least a viable hobby.  Quantity does not equal quality!  A fact known to most who visit this this forum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

I doubt that'll work...they're still going to comment on every thread started by others...so yeah...not happening, the best thing to do is have their threads with 1 reply...and not 100+...or just use the ignore button....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Not crazy about the idea.  I like to talk football, and am a HUGE Pats fan, but I don't constantly feel the need to run my mouth, just occassionally do.  Have no idea what my post count it, but I've been here a while and don't believe it's 500 yet.  So that in your eyes makes me someone unworthy of starting a topic?  It's better to put restrictions on guys like me to better control the trolls? 

Ah, just checked with that post.  I now have 367 posts and have been here for almost 3 years.  At this rate I should be able to start a topic again at some point in 2014.  Yay me... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

How about if you refer to other posters as stupid, idiot etc in  49 of your first 50 post you should be banned.

That might take care of people like Jet and Mrules.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Looks like the tick got popped.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolPat. Show CoolPat's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like the tick got popped.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Thank God! I hate that guy!  He's always...right.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

How about people put the trolls on "ignore"....not respond to them, and they will go away. They feed off getting a reaction....and as long as they get that reaction, they will thrive here.

Putting a restriction on # of posts is wrong. It would penalize people who have done nothing wrong. The ignore button works great....use it, and your message board problems go away very easily.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsiesCheat. Show PatsiesCheat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems : Ya, your 1st , 5 will be gone in no time and so will the rest. That way to loserville----------------------------- />
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

But that's Boston.Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

[QUOTE]Not crazy about the idea.  I like to talk football, and am a HUGE Pats fan, but I don't constantly feel the need to run my mouth, just occassionally do.  Have no idea what my post count it, but I've been here a while and don't believe it's 500 yet.  So that in your eyes makes me someone unworthy of starting a topic?  It's better to put restrictions on guys like me to better control the trolls?  Ah, just checked with that post.  I now have 367 posts and have been here for almost 3 years.  At this rate I should be able to start a topic again at some point in 2014.  Yay me... 
    Posted by agill1970[/QUOTE]
    Nope agill, clearly you and I are just trolls here to stir up trouble.  We must be silenced for the betterment of mankind!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems : Nope agill, clearly you and I are just trolls here to stir up trouble.  We must be silenced for the betterment of mankind!
    Posted by MattC05[/QUOTE]

Dont overreact.  I didn't say that.  If you think a lower number is better, fine.  Point I am trying to make is, guys who want to troll come on, and with ZERO posts can start any troll thread they want.  I just want SOME kind of a gate up there.  100?  50?  Anything is better than what is happening now.  ManningRules et al are the issue.  So, lets say 100.  Would that be ok?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

The problem is like what was mentioned before. You don't need to wait until someone has posted 500 times. JUST PUT THE TROLLS ON IGNORE! End of problem.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

I started one post back in January to let everyone know the NFL network was replaying the AFC Championship game. Patsfan1966 told me, thanks alot but it did him no good because he doesn't have the NFL network

whatever happened to that ray of sunshine anyway

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems : Many feel he's Babe Parilli.  It's somewhat odd both he and Parilli seem unemployed (PatsFan1966 said he was) and each use 1966 as a banner year for their fandom, sounding about the same age, with PatsFan1966 disappearing and then Babe's handle being used more. Obviously, both are weird, old men.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

Many feel you are manningrules/coolpat/jerkguy

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]No, they don't.   I just called out CoolPat earlier today, while only ProvPats did the same.   Sorry, you lose. That's not me. Last time: I go by one name here and don't back down from anyone. It's very clear who I am.  I am pretty sure you can give me more credit than that considering how many times I've bludgeoned Underpants and taken on Mangione, just blistering his inbred brain, defending this board from trolls.

Yes they do and they have said as much.  You have 2 names now, minimum.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Pezzdispenser/Troll Supporter, I take full responsibility for that one. I was banned yesterday and the name was clearly lifted since then.  I created a new board name simply thinking I had to because my board name was banned.  It was.  Ask anyone who was on here yesterday. In fact, I believe you were, so your phony, lying behaivor here isn't a benefit for you. Stomper's thread dedicated was also mysteriously deleted. Talk to him. He announced I was banned, my posts weren't taking on the board, so I started a new board name like I have in the past. Talk to really any troll here who wants to make it about them and their selfishness.  Nice to see you and Mangione side by side being selfish. Isn't that swell. I think the difference is, everyone here knows who I am.  Stop acting like a little turd baby.  I don't hide behind anything. You hide behind Brady's underpants.

sticks and stones Rusty, I mean king, I mean cliffy, I mean manning rules, I mean coolPat, I mean rusty bottoms....Damn, can't keep up!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolPat. Show CoolPat's posts

It feels like this.........

Sections
Shortcuts