Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems

In Response to Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems : Dude, you've lost all credibility if you think I'm ManningRules/CoolPat. You're talking to someone who owns a 1996 AFC Title game ticket stub.  You're just embarrassing yourself aligning with Mangione and falling for it.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

Oh well, I guess a lot of folks lost credibility.  No biggy!
    At least I'm a Pats fan.  Can't say the same for you.
    Which team were you rooting for in that game?  LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems

In Response to Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems:
    [QUOTE]Cliff is the only smart poster on this forum, I think you're all jealous of his football knowledge.
    Posted by CoolPat[/QUOTE]

Very good.  It only took you 2 minutes to log out and log back in as coolpat, rusty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolPat. Show CoolPat's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Blue Horseshoe Troll is no more.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems : Many feel he's Babe Parilli.  It's somewhat odd both he and Parilli seem unemployed (PatsFan1966 said he was) and each use 1966 as a banner year for their fandom, sounding about the same age, with PatsFan1966 disappearing and then Babe's handle being used more. Obviously, both are weird, old men.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

66? Man that dude was touched. I've never seen anyone else that would get into a BITTER dispute on here over literally anything you brought up. Right before he got banned last winter, he was bordering on incoherent. I'm guessing alchohol might have something to do with it. At least I hope so, otherwise the guy is just a regular old psycho.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mods: Let NO ONE start a thread until they have at least 500 posts. It would fix most of the problems : sticks and stones Rusty, I mean king, I mean cliffy, I mean manning rules, I mean coolPat, I mean rusty bottoms....Damn, can't keep up!
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Ridingwiththeking was by far the best moniker and avatar. Should have stuck with that one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Ridingwiththeking was by far the best moniker and avatar. Should have stuck with that one."

Well like many of his others it got the boot. It was a cool one though. And he was in a better mood back then....his skirmishes with "Leon" were epic then

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

He's not CoolPat or ManningRules.  I think he only comes in as what we know him as, and he usually is easy to spot.  People accused me of being Rusty, which is ludicrous.  He did go off the deep end, but he is at least a Patriots fan.  BoJackHoff, CoolPat, ManningRules are all obviously NOT.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I think the simplest soloution (since BDC wont implement the 500 post suggestion) is for EVERYONE TO IGNORE THE TROLLS!!! Folks say it all the time but they dont do it! If I see a thread started my manningrules or jetmangione I dont even open it. They are only here to stir up trouble, make insane remarks and get everyone attacking them. I guess it makes them a big man to get 100 replies attacking them. PLEAE FOLKS, IGNORE THE TROLLS!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I really could care less what trolls do or say. Actually I think it's kind of pathetic that they would come here and try to stir things up, because obviously their team is not giving them what they want...wins. Once and a while I'll respond back if I'm in the mood or whatever, but for the most part I just imagine that they're harmless, board, kids...that are just filling time before their moms fill up their kiddy pools.

Kind of like prank calling when you were a kid, accept it's got to be more fun. Prank calls were never fun if no one answered the phone - the problem is too many people answer the phone around here. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE] Prank calls were never fun if no one answered the phone - the problem is too many people answer the phone around here. 
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

BINGO....someone who gets it!! The funny thing about Rusty is that he complains about trolls more than anyone, but simply can not resist arguing with them every time. I admit in the past I responded to a few of them, but learned a while back it just feeds their hunger for attention.

IGNORE BUTTON = Problem solved in 1 click!!