Mods should put a post cap on Rusty and his troll psudeo personas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Mods should put a post cap on Rusty and his troll psudeo personas

Anyone here ever make 200 posts in a day? besides rusty?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Mods should put a post cap on Rusty and his troll psudeo personas

bump

The boards gotta be bad if kansas is chiming in. I don't recall seeing him making a complaint like this, but i could be wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Anyone here ever make 200 posts in a day? besides rusty?

cap would be nice but PERMANENT BAN would be much nicer 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

No way this guy has a job. Ban him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I forgot what he "said" he did for work in the "Introduce Yourself" thread

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He makes it difficult to enjoy talking with fellow fans here. 

I wonder if there is one single member that would stand up and object to him being banned.

My guess is that there is not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Maybe it would be easier for those who don't like him to put him on ignore the same way he should put all of the people he doesn't agree with and gets into arguments with on ignore.

The problem is you guys and Rusty have to do this pi$$ing contest on here when it could easily be avoided by simply ignoring the user.  You guys act like children half the time in here with your finger pointing and name calling.  It's amazing how stupid the internet can portray people since they're hiding behind a monitor and keyboard.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

The internet does not portray people as stupid, they are stupid

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Sadly, this is true.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

only thing worse than rusty going overboard on " trolls" etc., etc... is posters obsessing over rusty going overboard on trolls,  etc.

Call him out when he's wrong like you do with anyone else.  Simple. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

Maybe it would be easier for those who don't like him to put him on ignore the same way he should put all of the people he doesn't agree with and gets into arguments with on ignore.

The problem is you guys and Rusty have to do this pi$$ing contest on here when it could easily be avoided by simply ignoring the user.  You guys act like children half the time in here with your finger pointing and name calling.  It's amazing how stupid the internet can portray people since they're hiding behind a monitor and keyboard.

Couldn't agree more. Mostly doing the Knockout Contest lately. It's no fun posting here anymore.  As for me, I object to the group of people who dislike Griswold far more than I object to Griswold himself. Absolutely childish behavior by all concerned.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I've never seen a poster who was so "one dimensional" in their attitude towards one player.  Yes, we will see the occasional lucid posts, and quite good sometimes, but, in some way, there will be the obligatory Brady jab thrown in.  What I find most bothersome is how the opinions of others, and they are just opinions, are so roundly dismissed at times when you consider this poster's posts are opinions too.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The problem goes beyond just using "ignore".  Look at this:

• FrankDooley
    • First: 9/14/2013
    • Last: 9/17/2013

With all of the quoting and re-quoting that goes on here, he's impossible to ignore.  Seriously, that's the work of a crazy person.

Here's my solution:  Nobody put him on ignore.  Everyone report every single post as abuse.  Doesn't matter which report (vulgar, hate speech, personal attack), just report it.  It'll get him banned...again.  Maybe if he gets banned every day, he'll give up eventually.

And boy that would be great.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

I forgot what he "said" he did for work in the "Introduce Yourself" thread

Not exactly sure what he wrote in that thread but over the past 8 months it has come up a few times. 

I believe he works from home as a customer service rep telephone operator for a pharmaceutical company. He mentioned watching the game again while on his lunch break.  I doubt he would go home for lunch if he worked out of his home. And he sure couldn't be an outside sales rep with all the posting he does.

I have him on ignore now so that's 200 garbage posts per day full of lies and false facts that I don't have to see anymore and it's been nice.  It would be funny if everyone here put him on ignore and nobody responded to him.  I think he would either leave or end up getting tired of not getting any attention.  The guy is a fraud.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

If his posts bother you, just ignore them.  It's not that hard.  I see quite a few people who ignore him when he directly addresses them.  Everyone else should take note if he bothers you that much.  I don't address the Jets troll that constantly comes in here.  And you know what?  That's easier to deal with than continuing to engage him in a ridiculous online pi$$ing contest.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The problem goes beyond just using "ignore".  Look at this:

• FrankDooley
    • First: 9/14/2013
    • Last: 9/17/2013

With all of the quoting and re-quoting that goes on here, he's impossible to ignore.  Seriously, that's the work of a crazy person.

Here's my solution:  Nobody put him on ignore.  Everyone report every single post as abuse.  Doesn't matter which report (vulgar, hate speech, personal attack), just report it.  It'll get him banned...again.  Maybe if he gets banned every day, he'll give up eventually.

And boy that would be great.

^THIS

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

If his posts bother you, just ignore them.  It's not that hard.  I see quite a few people who ignore him when he directly addresses them.  Everyone else should take note if he bothers you that much.  I don't address the Jets troll that constantly comes in here.  And you know what?  That's easier to deal with than continuing to engage him in a ridiculous online pi$$ing contest.

You need to leave this board immediately! You make too much sense......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

LMAO!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Ignore him and anyone who quotes his posts

25. This post has been removed.