Mods should put a post cap on Rusty and his troll psudeo personas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Mods should put a post cap on Rusty and his troll psudeo personas

In response to jetstrollbegone's comment:

It's interesting that this "member" shows up at the same time Rusty does and defends Rusty.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  To create a thread about a person that you say you do not wish to deal with is, well, silly.  It only looks as if you are trying to bait this person into responding to you.  That seems odd, since this is a person that you are claiming that you don't want to interact with.  So, if you don't want to interact with him, why are you creating a post that will most definitey illicit a response from him? 

It's no wonder that Rusty feels people are obsessed with him.  Based upon some of these threads, I would have to agree that it looks as though some might be.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  To create a thread about a person that you say you do not wish to deal with is, well, silly.  It only looks as if you are trying to bait this person into responding to you.  That seems odd, since this is a person that you are claiming that you don't want to interact with.  So, if you don't want to interact with him, why are you creating a post that will most definitey illicit a response from him? 

It's no wonder that Rusty feels people are obsessed with him.  Based upon some of these threads, I would have to agree that it looks as though some might be.

Exactly. 

People ARE obsessed with the man.

I also get a kick out of posters calling other posters frauds, lol.

It's the internet.  We're all frauds.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

When someone floods the message boards with 200+ posts a day, it's not so easy to avoid.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

or, maybe all of those posters want to make this forum a more civil place to participate in.  Here's a question for you - if the mods were doing their job - or BDC was able to permanently ban people - would there be this discussion?

The point being, that BDC isn't doing their job - therefore there are a few people trying to be proactive.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

or, maybe all of those posters want to make this forum a more civil place to participate in.  Here's a question for you - if the mods were doing their job - or BDC was able to permanently ban people - would there be this discussion?

The point being, that BDC isn't doing their job - therefore there are a few people trying to be proactive.

I'm with you.  I know that I have made a couple of complaints and gotten no results.  As for being proactive...nothing wrong with that.  But, if someone is trying to discourage another from posting too much, does it make sense to start a thread that will clearly result in that individual posting more?  Seems counter productive, to me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

cyncalpatsfan hit the nail on the head.  Just posting a thread with Rusty's name in it means he's already in your head.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

cyncalpatsfan hit the nail on the head.  Just posting a thread with Rusty's name in it means he's already in your head.

200+ posts a day is impossible to avoid.

The thread could help come up with ideas for dealing with the dope.  Yeah, he'll probably post here, but that's short term.  We are looking for a long term solution to the biggest problem on BDC.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I ignore Neddledik, Buttcheese and the guy who used to be a Colts fan.  My life is better.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Oh and never open a thread started by Commie.  Your brain will thank you.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I'm with you.  I know that I have made a couple of complaints and gotten no results.  As for being proactive...nothing wrong with that.  But, if someone is trying to discourage another from posting too much, does it make sense to start a thread that will clearly result in that individual posting more?  Seems counter productive, to me.

No, I don't think that it has to do at all with the number of posts. It has to do with behavior and "etiquette".  This does not mean people being unable to express opinions or that everyone should agree with one another. It is about fun and entertainment.  Ignoring and ingnore button only goes so far.  Maybe the Report Abuse button is the way to go at this point. I don't know.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from FrankDooley.

Done

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The problem goes beyond just using "ignore".  Look at this:

• FrankDooley
    • First: 9/14/2013
    • Last: 9/17/2013

With all of the quoting and re-quoting that goes on here, he's impossible to ignore.  Seriously, that's the work of a crazy person.

Here's my solution:  Nobody put him on ignore.  Everyone report every single post as abuse.  Doesn't matter which report (vulgar, hate speech, personal attack), just report it.  It'll get him banned...again.  Maybe if he gets banned every day, he'll give up eventually.

And boy that would be great.

+100000000000000000000000000000

Sections
Shortcuts