Mods should put a post cap on Rusty and his troll psudeo personas

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Mods should put a post cap on Rusty and his troll psudeo personas

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  To create a thread about a person that you say you do not wish to deal with is, well, silly.  It only looks as if you are trying to bait this person into responding to you.  That seems odd, since this is a person that you are claiming that you don't want to interact with.  So, if you don't want to interact with him, why are you creating a post that will most definitey illicit a response from him? 

It's no wonder that Rusty feels people are obsessed with him.  Based upon some of these threads, I would have to agree that it looks as though some might be.

Have you read the garbage he writes here on a daily basis?  He has an agenda.  He has posted here telling us he comes on here drunk and posts.  He lies, and gives incorrect facts in order to push his agenda.  Many have stood up to him, myself included, and have called him out on his lies and false facts, and have proven that 95% of what he posts here is false.   Yet he continues to post lies and false information/facts.  He needs to just go away.

Finally, several here myself included, have put the troll on ignore.  We figure everyone knows by now what a fraud he is so we have stopped responding to his lies and false facts.  I think everyone should do the same.  Just ignore the troll.  He will get bored after a while talking to himself and nobody responding to him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I agree, TFB.  And if people would stop quoting the jester, no one who has him on ignore would have to read his garbage.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I kind of wish rusty was Amendola, that way when he was on his tenth post of the day he would break his hands and miss 4-6 weeks...but that's probably wishful thinking:(

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The problem goes beyond just using "ignore".  Look at this:

• FrankDooley
    • First: 9/14/2013
    • Last: 9/17/2013

With all of the quoting and re-quoting that goes on here, he's impossible to ignore.  Seriously, that's the work of a crazy person.

Here's my solution:  Nobody put him on ignore.  Everyone report every single post as abuse.  Doesn't matter which report (vulgar, hate speech, personal attack), just report it.  It'll get him banned...again.  Maybe if he gets banned every day, he'll give up eventually.

And boy that would be great.

Great idea, NAS. Instead of Rusty though, we should try it out on you first

At some point youre gonna slip up and break one of the dumb rules here (we all do), and the mods will be forced to take action against you

When all your messages are replaced by "this post has been removed", and when you start showing up as "Not-A-Shot1"...mission accomplished

Wont be my proudest moment on the board. Informing on a fellow poster is anathema to me. It's something Ive never done. Nor is it something Ive ever encouraged others to do

I always thought being a snitch was lame, but this might be fun

Thanks for the idea

PS Apologies in advance if it works...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

NAS is okay. He just suffers from a little ROTB (Rusty-on-the-Brain)

The good news for him is that ROTB is treatable

The bad news is the sufferer must first recognize he has a problem and want to be cured of it otherwise the treatment wont work

Obviously NAS has a long way to go before he reaches that point...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I kind of wish rusty was Amendola, that way when he was on his tenth post of the day he would break his hands and miss 4-6 weeks...but that's probably wishful thinking:(

LOL!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

The bad news is the sufferer must first recognize he has a problem and want to be cured of it otherwise the treatment wont work

NAS is just another strong poster who constantly calls Rusty out and proves Rusty is a fraud.

Amazing how many people continue to get the better of Rusty, showing what a lying fraud he is yet Rusty continues to keep doing it. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I dont like NAS's recent hardsell for the abuse button

To me it's just wrong. Rubs me the wrong way. I'd feel the same whether his target was you or Babe or Rusty or anyone. Leave the mods out of it please

As for his ROTB, I dont really care one way or another. If that is what he wants to do with his time here, fine. Sometimes he's funny

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

To me it's just wrong. Rubs me the wrong way. I'd feel the same whether his target was you or Babe or Rusty or anyone. Leave the mods out of it please

As for his ROTB, I dont really care one way or another. If that is what he wants to do with his time here, fine. Sometimes he's funny

Fair enough. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

That's awesome!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Agreed! Oh, what is ROTB? Sorry for being an old basterd!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  To create a thread about a person that you say you do not wish to deal with is, well, silly.  It only looks as if you are trying to bait this person into responding to you.  That seems odd, since this is a person that you are claiming that you don't want to interact with.  So, if you don't want to interact with him, why are you creating a post that will most definitey illicit a response from him? 

It's no wonder that Rusty feels people are obsessed with him.  Based upon some of these threads, I would have to agree that it looks as though some might be.

Have you read the garbage he writes here on a daily basis?  He has an agenda.  He has posted here telling us he comes on here drunk and posts.  He lies, and gives incorrect facts in order to push his agenda.  Many have stood up to him, myself included, and have called him out on his lies and false facts, and have proven that 95% of what he posts here is false.   Yet he continues to post lies and false information/facts.  He needs to just go away.

Finally, several here myself included, have put the troll on ignore.  We figure everyone knows by now what a fraud he is so we have stopped responding to his lies and false facts.  I think everyone should do the same.  Just ignore the troll.  He will get bored after a while talking to himself and nobody responding to him.

I can't believe that this thread is still going on.  I mean, the season is underway.  We're heading into game three and there are plenty of football related topics to talk about.  Why do some people here find such enjoyment in attacking each other? 

If you truly have put Rusty on ignore then that should be the end of it, right?  I mean, what's the sense in complaining about someone that you are no longer communicating with? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

NAS is just another strong poster who constantly calls Rusty out and proves Rusty is a fraud.

Amazing how many people continue to get the better of Rusty, showing what a lying fraud he is yet Rusty continues to keep doing it. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the ROTB definition - missed it before.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

LOL!  Post of the day!

Sections
Shortcuts