Monday comments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Monday comments

-Francis and Fortson should expect calls today. Could Love or Cunningham return?

-thought Arrington had his 2 nd bad game in a row. Gregorys worst game of the season. McCourty had his best game of the year. 

-game ball to Hoomanawanui. His blocking was superb

-Talib is making himself a lot of Money. 

-I thought TB again played great. Controled the game, found the open man, balls were accurate. Play action was superb. 

-why wasnt the wipe out of Edelmans fair catch a penalty? 

-the bengals can be overpowered by this OL and RB's

-atl at 1-3 with numerous injuries have a worse defense than the Bills, Bucs or Jets

-Dobsons injury looked bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: Monday comments

Dalton isn't playing great this year. The Bengals are very beatable

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

-Francis and Fortson should expect calls today. Could Love or Cunningham return?

-thought Arrington had his 2 nd bad game in a row. Gregorys worst game of the season. McCourty had his best game of the year. 

-I thought TB again played great. Controled the game, found the open man, balls were accurate. Play action was superb. 

-atl at 1-3 with numerous injuries have a worse defense than the Bills, Bucs or Jets

1.  Love is never coming back

2. McCourty made a horrendous play on the deep ball to Jones.  He's got the ball entirely in front of him and all he has to do is bat it out of bounds.   Nearly cost the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I didnt se e Gregory playing as bad as some. If we are talkin about Gonzo, he killed everyone. I thought his biggest gaffe was coming in at a bad angle on the play across the middle where he had to give chase. Other than that, he was solid in helping over the top in several Tony G plays. He showed up in the run game as well. Until yesterday, all the coaches were saying Gregory played better. He had his struggles but he was fine to me.

The Edleman play was not called because the guy was pushed into him. No call.

Talib is gonna have a nice list to choose from. Pats are gonna be at the bottom number wise. Lets hope he aint all about  money cuz if so, he is GONE!  He Locked Sh*t down last night. 8 targets, one catch for 1 yard, 1 INT and 4 passed defenses?!?!  Ok! Enjoy it for a year

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Dobson looked like he had a concussion ,Dennard injury looked worse he was really limping 

Gregory and arrington were liabilities on coverage and also had bad tackling arrington couldnt stop harry dougals on asimple route and let him run 40 yards .

gregory isnt a good tackler ,  i tought it was a mistake to put logan ryan or gonzalez he ate him for breakfast on a couple of coverage play .

i hope they can give Boyce a couple of deep shots down the field the guy has speed , on one play he was open downfield but TB throw it away and didnt even look at his direction .

They have to integrate sudfeld more into the attack they can win more games without production from The TE position we can be one dimensional until gronk comes back .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Some good points some I disagree with. In order;

-Francis and Fortson should expect calls today. Could Love or Cunningham return? I liked both Fortson and Francis and hope they do come back although I think Francis was more of a DE. Cunningham possible but I think The Love boat has sailed.

-thought Arrington had his 2 nd bad game in a row. Gregorys worst game of the season. McCourty had his best game of the year. agree

-game ball to Hoomanawanui. His blocking was superb Hooman had adecent game but no way is it ball worthy with the contributions from TB12, Talib, and dont forget Gostkowski

-Talib is making himself a lot of Money. agree, hope its the Pats paying it!

-I thought TB again played great. Controled the game, found the open man, balls were accurate. Play action was superb. Agree TB12 had a good game but he had his share of inaccurrate balls thrown. And the fumble in the closing minutes is inexcusable.

-why wasnt the wipe out of Edelmans fair catch a penalty? because the officiating was horrible all game!

-the bengals can be overpowered by this OL and RB's agree

-atl at 1-3 with numerous injuries have a worse defense than the Bills, Bucs or Jets ehhh dont really care who is best amongst them

-Dobsons injury looked bad i think he will be ok, looked worse than I'll bet it is

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

2. McCourty made a horrendous play on the deep ball to Jones.  He's got the ball entirely in front of him and all he has to do is bat it out of bounds.   Nearly cost the game.

McCourty had good coverage on that play, Jones just made a heck of a catch. Seriously that catch could have been made by only a small handful of WRs in the league

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

McCourty had good coverage on that play, Jones just made a heck of a catch. Seriously that catch could have been made by only a small handful of WRs in the league

[/QUOTE]

I accept that Jones made a great catch.  That doesn't change the fact that DMC had the play in front of him, the sideline for support, and simply needed to bat the ball away.  I wasn't asking DMC to catch the ball, just play the ball instead of the receiver.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Agree. Dennards injury has me concern. We all know about Vince, tough break. Next man up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I believe the rule says that if the guy who runs into him is "engaged" with another player. (which he was) then no penalty will be called. I agree he was engaged, but it sure looked like he lowered his head and lunged out at Edelman at the last second.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I accept that Jones made a great catch.  That doesn't change the fact that DMC had the play in front of him, the sideline for support, and simply needed to bat the ball away.  I wasn't asking DMC to catch the ball, just play the ball instead of the receiver.

[/QUOTE]

If you acknowledge a great catch was made then you can't then criticize the defender... That and Mccourty wasn't in position to make a play on the ball and If does try to play the ball instead of taking the body of the reciever and he misses the ball, it's a TD...end of the day he played it as well as he could...his first responsibility to the make sure that if Jones catches the ball that he gets him on the ground. Which he did...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

That was a great throw. you couldnt have put the ball in a better spot. You cant fault McCourty on that one.. Just like the Mayo play, he had great coverage but a great throw.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

-Fortson will likely be back, IMO.

-I'll be suprised if Dobson is playing next week. Looked like he could have broke his collarbone.

-I'm worried about Dennard's injury too.

-injury issues aside, that was a monstrous road win for this team last night and a great job by our defense to clamp down with the game on the line after having the wind taken out of their sails when ATL got that onside kick.

-Vellano looked pretty good last night

-Boyce showed nice hands on that catch and run. Running full speed over the middle, that's a very tough play. I agree that they need to keep taking deep shots to him.

-Blount has already exceeded my expectations. I like the way he is running.

-all in all, great job by the O-line both run blocking and in pass protection, and yes, Hooman deserves praise as well.

-  4-0!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Rkarp..

good stuff buddy but Talib gets the game ball no it's, and's or but's...

How on earth you could say otherwise is baffling.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Rkarp..

good stuff buddy but Talib gets the game ball no it's, and's or but's...

How on earth you could say otherwise is baffling.

Sorry was not more clear. U sually there are multiple game balls awarded. It has been posted here at BDC, and other places, that Talib, TB, Ghost are all deserving. I concur. I simply thought that Talib also deserved some recognition for helping the running game establish, leading to the play action gems...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

On the punt... it was up to the officials to call it, but McCourty was 'engage' with the Atlanta player so they don't have to call it, even though the dyckhead lowered his shoulder into Edelman who was looking for the ball.  

Terrible calls...  

1. The punt return non call.

2. Spotting on Blounts run, for the what should have been a first down.

3. Julio pushing off on a reception, which Collinsworth agreed with, and even laughed.

4. Dobson being hled, and then decapitated.  

5. Then the instant reply not working??????? Really???? Atlanta had their home field advantage working for them if you ask me......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Given the NFL's desire to protect players nowadays, there's just no reason to not throw a flag on the Edleman fair catch.  Ridiculous non call, even if the player was engaged.

The other egregious non call was in the endzone on a 3rd down. Non call on an obvious hold found Brady yeling at the official. Pats settled for a FG or they might've had 34 pts. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

Re: WRs

Is it just me or does every WR in the NFL make miracle catches against us? Like all the time!?!

Great Team win last night. No complaints here...

Eric U

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

On the punt... it was up to the officials to call it, but McCourty was 'engage' with the Atlanta player so they don't have to call it, even though the dyckhead lowered his shoulder into Edelman who was looking for the ball.  

Terrible calls...  

1. The punt return non call.

2. Spotting on Blounts run, for the what should have been a first down.

3. Julio pushing off on a reception, which Collinsworth agreed with, and even laughed.

4. Dobson being hled, and then decapitated.  

5. Then the instant reply not working??????? Really???? Atlanta had their home field advantage working for them if you ask me......

The refs were out to lunch

So if you drill thru a blocker - to nail a player signaling a  fair catch- and don't stop -its not a person al foul?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Easier said than done. He got himself in good position to defend that ball. If he does that consistently he will be successful at defending passes more often than not. 

Sections
Shortcuts