Monday Night Football

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Monday Night Football

NICE PASS!

Kinda hides the fact that Kerry Rhodes just scissor kicked Fasano to tackle him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Did the Jets pay the refs off? 3 very dubious pass interference calls. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

DO NOT LET THEM RETURN IT

If you have the leg for a touchback, I'd do it.  If they have to, I'd kick it out of bounds and give the Jets the ball at the 40.

I wouldn't want Leon Washington to touch the ball though

And this Wildcat has evolved...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Did Rex just leave without shaking Sparano's hand?!?!?!?!

Belichick would get KILLED for doing that... oh wait, he was killed for doing that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jck1962. Show jck1962's posts

Dolphins win!! I love it..."F" the jets and that fat joke of a coach Rex Ryan....lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Where on earth is Leon?

Come on here and take what you dish out to us!  At least we don't lose 2 in a row!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We can learn a thing or two from the Phins. 

Coaches, QBs, OLs, and RBs. 

At this point in time I think the Dolphins are better than us at all these positions. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

So now you see the Jets defense looking somewhat average, and their QB looking like a rookie.  This is the value of having some games to study before you play a new coach with a new QB.  Henne is looking good for the Phins.  Of course, once teams have a few more games to study with him, he will also suffer a drop.  How far the drop is depends on the QB. 

I can't wait for the rematch with the Jets.  Yes, I'm aware the Pats have some issues.  No, I'm not worried about them yet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Sanchez was 12 for 24

I'm not sure why they're touting him like he was the second coming when his biggest play was tossing up a lob to help draw an interference penalty.

And since when does BRAYLON EDWARDS get credit for the pass interference call?  They owe that one to the refs!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

The NFL network is a joke!!!!!! The way they're carrying on you'd think the Jets just crushed the Dolphins! They led with "the big story tonight is Mark Sanchez and Braylan Edwatds!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

This game was even more satisfying than the Ravens loss yesterday. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Night Football:
    [QUOTE]The NFL network is a joke!!!!!! The way they're carrying on you'd think the Jets just crushed the Dolphins! They led with "the big story tonight is Mark Sanchez and Braylan Edwatds!"
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]
    Braylon is a huge story. Didn't you catch the stat the said during the game - this is only the third time in 39 years that an offensive player who played for another team the previous week started for his new team. That is an amazing thing. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]  I can't wait for the rematch with the Jets.  Yes, I'm aware the Pats have some issues.  No, I'm not worried about them yet.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.  Let's see what the PATS defense can do to neutralize Miami's 'wildcat' on Nov. 8th before getting too excited about a rematch with the Jets.  I'm certainly glad the PATS have an extra week of practice due to the bye week to prepare for the Phins. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

One of the better NFL games I've seen in a while...had it all...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

Fantastic game tonight. The Fins offense was f-n electric. The Jets D was sucking
    buttermilk.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

The AFC east is going to be really tight.......NE's has win their division games.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Did the Jets pay the refs off? 3 very dubious pass interference calls. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

No kidding. I missed much of the game until the last 20.  What I did see of it suggested the Jets were catching breaks.  That last PI call was bad, but did you notice that the Jets did not run it in for the TD?  The runner was down at least a yard short.  I think the Fins decided not to challenge so they could get the ball back with more time.  As for the intentional grounding, why did it take the officials so long to call the penalty?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

[QUOTE]Oh and just to let you know Chad Henne is not a rookie.
    Posted by MaritimePatsFan[/QUOTE]
    Thank you for this and your previous post, that guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

Sections
Shortcuts