Re: Monday night game thread

Jets convert 2 4th downs... still punt.

that takes talent ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Ouch, Mangold's ankle just got rolled all over by Watt

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

JJ Watt scares me - that guy has a high motor - seems a bit like Von Miller, but bigger !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to PatFanInBA2's comment:

JJ Watt scares me - that guy has a high motor - seems a bit like Von Miller, but bigger !

+1  Not that impressed with Houston but Watt is a one man wrecking ball.  Hope the Pats can contain him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

why is Texans blitzing on every down? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to PatFanInBA2's comment:

+1  Not that impressed with Houston but Watt is a one man wrecking ball.  Hope the Pats can contain him.

I agree, he's a beast, maybe the best pass rusher in the game. He does everything well. Houston isn't as good as I thought and the jets are as bad as I thought lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Foster with 150 yards rushing with 5 minutes left.  Where is that awesome Jets defense?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to sam0377's comment:

why is Texans blitzing on every down? 

They do like to blitz.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Schaub looks to be in Matt Ryan playoff mode tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

texans do not look that great tonight....they should be killing this jet team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The jets are not the " ground and pound " team they think they are. Their defense stinks and they have no running game. The Patriots will kill them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

We got the worse of possible outcomes last night. The Patriots have a 5-0 team in the AFC and the Jets didn't embarrass themselves in the loss. I could have consoled myself with either a Texan loss or a Jets debacle but we got neither.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I think what it shows is that the Texans are more a product of their weak schedule then they are an elite team.  The Jets, if not for the complete imcompantence, could of won that game which doesn't say much about the Texans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Agreed that the Texans did not look as formidable last night. The Jets were able to limit A.Johnson to 1 catch for 15 yards because Cromartie played very well. Whom do we have that can play him that tightly?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

A sign of a good team is they win games even when they don't play well. Houston will be fine, talk about overreactions! (The Giants lost to the lowly Redskins not once, but twice last year) 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

With all this the Jets played it a little closer than most expected. WHich is good. Maybe Houston is not as special as their start shows. Maybe Ryan and Sanchez and Tannenbaum will be kept on longer. Let's hope they are!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Robwis1. Show Robwis1's posts

Haven't seen Houston much this year but I also wasn't impressed.  Except for Watts and Foster what impressed anyone?  Their secondary looked weak and Schaub and that offense looked pedestrian at best.  Now they've apparently lost Cushing.

I was worried about the upcoming game with them but unless things change I am chauking this game up in the 'win' column.

Sections
Shortcuts