Money is heavily on Miami

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Money is heavily on Miami

Line has dropped to NE-1 from NE-2.5 in one day. And depending who you,,,ah..do business with.... some have the game as a pk.

Gonna be a lot of unhappy betters come Sunday evening....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Money is heavily on Miami

Patriots are 9-1 in the last 10 games vs the Dolphins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    lmao nice TFB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Miami is due and they do play the Pats histoically tough in Miani.  Maybe this is the game Our Tomm runs out of silver bullets.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

[QUOTE]

but the game is on the road.  Odds are that things will change? These aren't yesterday's chumps

[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I know the last time they played at Miami in December they lost 21-22, Henne had a monster game vs the defense, blah, blah, blah... but that was in 2009, Henne isn't playing and the Pats have too much riding on these next 3 games.  Patriots 27 Dolphins 24.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SilverSun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Miami is due and they do play the Pats histoically tough in Miani.  Maybe this is the game Our Tomm runs out of silver bullets.

[/QUOTE]

Just make sure your boyfriend shows up this year in the title game because he hasn't in his last 3 at home, that is for damn sure, troll.

[/QUOTE]

Not so bitter, Rusty.  Our Tom will save the day for you and the Pats, just you wait and see! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Just make sure your boyfriend shows up this year in the title game because he hasn't in his last 3 at home, that is for damn sure, troll.

[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, but will your sweetie's Defense show up for the game?  We've been anxiously waiting their arrival since 2005.

I heard, once in 2007 they showed up to the party and rang the doorbell but when they opened the door, there was nobody there.  Must have been a prank.  No further sightings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, but will your sweetie's Defense show up for the game?  We've been anxiously waiting their arrival since 2005.

I heard, once in 2007 they showed up to the party and rang the doorbell but when they opened the door, there was nobody there.  Must have been a prank.  No further sightings.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to get into this but the defense did play well in Super Bowl 46 and were playing well in last years playoffs before the talib injury.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to get into this but the defense did play well in Super Bowl 46 and were playing well in last years playoffs before the talib injury.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Dear.  The 10 minute opening drive they allowed the Gints was awesome, so was the final drive. Let's not forget the final quarter where they allowed the gints to score twice.

So I guess you could say they played ok, for half a game, but the Gint's D played lights out for 3/4th.

The 2012 squad allowed 100% rz scores, 4/4.

That might be acceptable to some with rosy pink glasses but some expect more from a defensive genius's team.  I'm sure the genius, himself, does too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Line has dropped to NE-1 from NE-2.5 in one day. And depending who you,,,ah..do business with.... some have the game as a pk.

Gonna be a lot of unhappy betters come Sunday evening....

[/QUOTE]

Given that the Pats have won 6 games by a total of 16 points, The Paper Tigers should not be favored against any team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Figure its a playoff game for Miami - right now they are tied with Baltimore for last playoff spot. Which ever team runs table is in, and fact that its a road game for Pats, I actually have Fins winning, they are the more desperate team. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Not surprising.  Pats lost Gronk, Dobson may still be hobbled, Ridley is a fumble waiting to happen, the defense is porous.  I'll be ecstatic if the Pats pull this one out - it'll have to be on the shoulders of Brady, Vereen, Ridley (yes, him), Edelman, Amendola and Solder!

Red Sox 2013 World Series Champs.  Patriots 2014 Super Bowl Champs???!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

It's a hat and T-shirt game,the Pats will win. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

literally LOL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fidd. Show Fidd's posts

Opened at 3 with some juice. Anytime you have a move away from a key # it makes you think.  The public has been seeing the Pats making incredible comebacks the past month and a half and "perception" is their luck will run out sooner or later. Also the public perception is that the Pats struggled to put points on the board without Gronk earlier this year. To an extent thats true. Big key here is that the Pats O has Vereen and D.A. back. Two key guys that missed a lot of time early on. Add to that we were breaking in a whole new group of WR's/TE's. Not to mention we had a top 5-10 D that was more than solid in every area.

As many have said this is esstenially a playoff game. Miami is win or go home and the Pats are playing for HFA. BB will have his boys fired up big time after hearing about Gronk for the past week. Also Miami has a terrible record in "meaningful" games as of late. Off the top of my head I think their 1-10 or something like that over the past few years. I try not to get caught up in line movement or RLM too much. One thing I will be looking for is if the line moves past the 0 to -1. -1 Home Favs have been profitable over the past 5 or so years.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Regardless, if the Pats are down how many Pat fans are going to turn the channel?  Not many.  One of the most enjoyable years for me.  A lot of guts, will and determination on display.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I don't like this game being in Miami. We are favored by 1 pt.

Dolphins recently put up big #'s against the Jets 11th rated passing D.  Imagine what they can do against our 25th rated passing D.

We will have to put up 30 or more pts to win down in Miami. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dolphins recently put up big #'s against the Jets 11th rated passing D.  Imagine what they can do against our 25th rated passing D.

[/QUOTE]

Where are you getting 25th from? The Patriots are right in the middle at 16th in passing yards allowed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

My money is on New England

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

but the game is on the road.  Odds are that things will change? These aren't yesterday's chumps

[/QUOTE]

That's right, their today's chumps. Only sure things in life are death, taxes and trolls.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Pats are 12th in run offense and 31st in run defense. They are 8th in pass offense and 16th in pass defense.

Dolphins are 23rd in run offense and 23rd in run defense. They are 19th in pass offense and 13th in pass defense.

I don't think you can conclude anything meaningful from those rankings. Other than the fact that the Dolphins are worse than the Patriots in pass offense and run offense. They are better (slightly) in rushing defense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where are you getting 25th from? The Patriots are right in the middle at 16th in passing yards allowed.

[/QUOTE]

Meant D, not passing D.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

all you "Pats  fans" picking against TB12 and the Patriots are trolls who should be hanging out with that f ag meadowland mike. Shame on you all! Go Pats!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

A lot of folks are reading into the losing Gronk, defensive injuries, young WRs etc enough to feel the team can't overcome on the road against Miami.  Seems we have heard this a lot lately.  I do recall most everyone picked the Broncos against the Pats at home.  Shades of 2001. 

Sections
Shortcuts