Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Montana 4-3 in Champ Game, 4 one and done's; Brady 5-1 in ch game, 2 one and done in playoffs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Montana 4-3 in Champ Game, 4 one and done's; Brady 5-1 in ch game, 2 one and done in playoffs

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Read it; not nice. and, like I said about Brady, nobody's perfect; if you want to find something on someone, you'll find it; and, it appears to be one of those he said - she said's. Who knows what really happened? Maybe they had an affair, or she spurned his advances, something a guy of his stature would not be accustomed to, and as a result not take lightly. In all, an isolated, and hearsay ridden, incident. In other words, big deal.

You HAVE to be joking. The judge calls Manning a liar, the college and Manning pay the woman off, his buddy who witnessed it writes him an e-mail saying he is doing the woman wrong based on what actually happened....

and you come up with "it's a he said she said from that"?

Did doggydoo hack your account?

I'll try to keep this poop-less:

That's your opinion; and from what I've seen, often not a very good one.

Sections
Shortcuts