Montana 4-3 in Champ Game, 4 one and done's; Brady 5-1 in ch game, 2 one and done in playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Montana 4-3 in Champ Game, 4 one and done's; Brady 5-1 in ch game, 2 one and done in playoffs

In response to nhsteven's comment:

All I was found were petty pranks, mostly involving food in strange places. Link please?

Here..... according to the judge presiding over the lawsuit regarding Manning's book.

"Specifically, there is evidence of record, substantial enough to suggest that the defendants knew that the passages in question were false, or acted in reckless disregard of their falsity. There is evidence of record to suggest that there were obvious reasons to doubt the veracity of Peyton Manning's account of the incident in question. The court further finds that there is sufficient evidence to permit the conclusion that the defendants entertained serious doubts as to the truth of the passages in this case."

Not only did the University of Tennessee pay the woman off, but Manning paid her off to settle the lawsuit about the book where he claimed it was simply a "mooning".

Additionally, his college friend who was the only witness to the incident wrote him in an e-mail...

"Bro, you have tons of class, but you have shown no mercy or grace to this lady who was on her knees seeing if you had a stress fracture. ...

"She was minding her own business when your book came out. Peyton, the way I see it, at this point, you are going to take a hit either way, if you settle out of court or if it goes to court. You might as well maintain some dignity and admit to what happened. ... Your celebrity doesn't mean you can treat folks that way. ... Do the right thing here."

Here's a link if you want to read more.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Montana 4-3 in Champ Game, 4 one and done's; Brady 5-1 in ch game, 2 one and done in playoffs

Thx

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Read it; not nice. and, like I said about Brady, nobody's perfect; if you want to find something on someone, you'll find it; and, it appears to be one of those he said - she said's. Who knows what really happened? Maybe they had an affair, or she spurned his advances, something a guy of his stature would not be accustomed to, and as a result not take lightly. In all, an isolated, and hearsay ridden, incident. In other words, big deal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Read it; not nice. and, like I said about Brady, nobody's perfect; if you want to find something on someone, you'll find it; and, it appears to be one of those he said - she said's. Who knows what really happened? Maybe they had an affair, or she spurned his advances, something a guy of his stature would not be accustomed to, and as a result not take lightly. In all, an isolated, and hearsay ridden, incident. In other words, big deal.

You HAVE to be joking. The judge calls Manning a liar, the college and Manning pay the woman off, his buddy who witnessed it writes him an e-mail saying he is doing the woman wrong based on what actually happened....

and you come up with "it's a he said she said from that"?

Did doggydoo hack your account?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You HAVE to be joking. The judge calls Manning a liar, the college and Manning pay the woman off, his buddy who witnessed it writes him an e-mail saying he is doing the woman wrong based on what actually happened....

and you come up with "it's a he said she said from that"?

Did doggydoo hack your account?

I'll try to keep this poop-less:

That's your opinion; and from what I've seen, often not a very good one.