moore is coming back!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

moore is coming back!

i was waiting for us to resign moore, he looked great last year and i was really surprised he was cut out of training camp! cunningham will be placed on IR, but he didn't seem like he was getting it. I cannot wait to see him back on the field.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2011/12/eric_moore_comi.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: moore is coming back!

Well, the team just got a little moore productive at the position.  Not sure why they think Cunningham is worth IR'ing? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

probably so we don't have to cut him and have the option to see if he improves in the offseason and can bring him to one more camp next year to see truely if he is a bust or not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

How the hell do our young guys get hurt so much? Do they step into a special hamstring stretching machine that is not calibrated properly?

It will interesting to see if Moore can add something or if his brief stint last year was a case of a guy playing against guys that had little film or respect for him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It looks as if the Patriots are trying to build their own 43 type of defensive end nowadays. Reports are that Markell Carter bulked up to 268 (from 248) and it looked like Cunningham had gained 40 pounds as well. I imagine that if we stay in the 43 next season, a true 43 end will have to be selected early in next year's draft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

cunningham isnt injured...you generally have to play for that to happen. he has the crabble flu. meaning he stinks but they'll stash him on IR to see if he can do anything next season. 
    dont forget, he and moore started training camp as out starting DE's. according to all reports they both looked bad and thats when BB started bringing in the vets like carter and anderson. i would have been curious to see m. carter, but i dont mind seeing moore back. he'll be a better back-up for carter than crabblingham. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In Response to Re: moore is coming back!:
    [QUOTE]How the hell do our young guys get hurt so much? Do they step into a special hamstring stretching machine that is not calibrated properly? It will interesting to see if Moore can add something or if his brief stint last year was a case of a guy playing against guys that had little film or respect for him.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Eric has played for six or seven years in the NFL so they had plenty of film on him.  He is a little on the small side but I like how he plays the game.  I would not have cut him this year because he plays pretty well in our Defensive system.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

[QUOTE]Well, the team just got a little moore productive at the position.  Not sure why they think Cunningham is worth IR'ing? 
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Its very simple why Cunningham is worth IR'ing, because we will be back into the 3/4 next year and Cunningham is very productive in that role. The 4/3 is and was just a defence for this year, due to the short time frame the team had to get ready for the 2011 season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: moore is coming back! : Its very simple why Cunningham is worth IR'ing, because we will be back into the 3/4 next year and Cunningham is very productive in that role. The 4/3 is and was just a defence for this year, due to the short time frame the team had to get ready for the 2011 season.
    Posted by jjbag[/QUOTE]

If that's the case he'll have to lose the 40 pounds he put on, he looks like a 43 defensive end right now...the whole thing is just strange isn't it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

[QUOTE]How the hell do our young guys get hurt so much? Do they step into a special hamstring stretching machine that is not calibrated properly? It will interesting to see if Moore can add something or if his brief stint last year was a case of a guy playing against guys that had little film or respect for him.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

They aren't hurt. Its just BB's way of putting them on the shelf

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]They aren't hurt. Its just BB's way of putting them on the shelf
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

I kind of forgot he likes to do those type of things, you're probably right - keep a do nothing Cunningham on the roster or add someone that might actually contribute? Easy choice. 

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts