More Blather From Jets Ryan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

More Blather From Jets Ryan

Rex Ryan continues to shoot off his mouth. We'll see if he Jests can back it up: http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/03/rex-ryan-says-he-doesnt-plan-to-kiss-belichicks-rings/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: More Blather From Jets Ryan

After reading Rex Ryans comments they don't mean much,he thinks because he brought a bunch of Ravens with him to the Jests that his team will be contending with the Patriots,no Offense(and I really mean no offense)meant but if I were Rex Ryan I wouldn't provoke the ire of BB as it is for the Jests laying down in their last game against the phins too make sure that the Patriots couldn't make the playoffs the Jets are one of BB's whipping boys,and the more points they pile up on NYJ the better he'll feel and in case Rex and his pop warner football team hadn't noticed the best QB in the game will be back at the helm for the Patriots..Good talk though and it might sell a few Tix to the non Jewish community of the NYC metropolitan area....Happy holidays!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]     Rex Ryan continues to shoot off his mouth. We'll see if he Jests can back it up: http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/03/rex-ryan-says-he-doesnt-plan-to-kiss-belichicks-rings/
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

The Jests have always been good at shooting off their mouths. What they need to do is get good at winning. I remember the last time Rex "shot off his mouth" during a Patriots game. It was in Baltimore in 07, and allowed Brady the chance to seal the Ravens' doom with a TD toss to Gaffney!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]     Rex Ryan continues to shoot off his mouth. We'll see if he Jests can back it up: http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/03/rex-ryan-says-he-doesnt-plan-to-kiss-belichicks-rings/
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE] ryan be afraid,be very afraid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-iyPxG-Kw

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Last time I checked the games are not scored according to which coach wags his tongue the longest.

This is what Shakespeare might have called a tale told by an idiot,
    full of sound and fury,
    signifying nothing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

He'll shut up after the patriots pile on the score in week 2.Sealed

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Let him yack all he wants. It makes insecure Jests fans like bugboy Leon feel better. BB's talking is done by the score board at the end of the game.

Personally I don't care how much we beat them by and I doubt BB does either. There will be no running up of numbers this year. The Ws are all that counts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Not to dig up an agly past, speaking of le-yawn, I havent seen him or an alias of him. I guess seeing brady summed it up for him and his jets that they are in trouble this year

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Wow, this Rex Ryan is tough, now I really scared of those Jets.  Not!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

He wont have much to say once we beat them at home in his first game against the Pats.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

A loud mouthed coach for a loud mouthed fan base. Figures.

NY Jets Football So Proud of So Little!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from insideout1234. Show insideout1234's posts

Oh he is big and scary. Not.
    Has he forgotten how Mr.Tom can play?
    I am soooo excited for this upcoming year.  I say it is going to be better than 2007.
    Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Did you really just make a "not" joke? 1985 called and wants its joke back lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I am so glad I have tickets for week 2 at the Jests.  I am going to love seeing the Pats beat the snot out of them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Those seem like good tickets, i am going to try and get tickets to the home game against the jets.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Not to dig up an agly past, speaking of le-yawn, I havent seen him or an alias of him. I guess seeing brady summed it up for him and his jets that they are in trouble this year
    Posted by THEGREATgymrat36[/QUOTE]

He's all over the Sox board and still posing as a Lakers fan on the Celts board. Unfortunately he had to drop his Cavs personae.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

...and I thought I hated Mangini....amazing how easy it is to hate all things New York...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

All the guy is saying is  that he didn't take the job to admire BB and kiss his rings...he is there to win a Super Bowl. If team positions were reversed, I would like our coach saying the same thing.
    Let's not pass this guy off as another Mangini, the pea brain. This stuff just ups the ante and makes the rivalry better. I like it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Makes the rivlary better. Yes. The Jets D is not the 85 Bears or the New York Sack exchange. They haved large expectations. That is the one parallel with short lived Mangini era and the Ryan Era.

Michael

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I find it funny that he mentions the Jets home game against the Pats and ignors the game at NE.  This is great for the NFL.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

They open with a very tough game at Houston. Maybe Ryan should focus a little more on that, or his team may open at 0-2.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ET27. Show ET27's posts

Bulletin board material - not that we need extra motivation to beat big mouths from NY.  I hope his players emulate him - arrogance is a cover for insecurity. The PATS will continue to dominate the Jests as long as Tom is at the helm and BB is on the sidelines.   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

he will prove to be just like his dad: very good defensive coordinator (for a team filled with HOF defensive players), but not head coaching material. and a major blowhard. i'm sure he'll be an afterthought defensive coach on some loser team not long from now, trying to punch out his offensive coordinator because he doesn't like the play calling. that was classic.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Heres' more on Rex Ryan...whose mouth may be getting him into trouble: http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/05/rex-ryan-makes-a-slip/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

This coach is making huge mistakes....he has his players thinking that they are the best Defense in the NFL!  LOL!

Sections
Shortcuts