After the last game the Giant Oline had
    with eli getting creamed - i wouldn't say a word

why is it so hard for these guys to understand
    that the Patriot way about talkinga bout people
    is all you should say??

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: More Bulletin Board Material

honestly, he is the last person i was expecting to see running his mouth....not only is he not very good, he is facing the mountain vince wilfork on sunday....not good to rattle that man's cage....whatever, id love for them to keep talking, it puts more pressure on themselves, more material for BB to use, and puts more satisfaction in theis game if the pats are to win....with all this material, BB could make this team feel they are HUGE underdogs

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i think what rolle did is even worse....he basically guaranteed a win, which is fine in my opinion as long as you back it up.....but then he covered his butt by saying he never guaranteed they would win....? that seems two faced

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I'm surprised by all this talk.  But they obviously can't help themselves because I thought that Coughlin told them "shut the heck up". 

You know that Belichick is just eating this stuff up.  The Pats may be 3 point favorites, but it seems that outside of New England (and in some cases INSIDE of New England) the Patriots are underdogs.  And that's fine with me.  And them too, I'm sure.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I was initially concerned about this game.  The more I see and read the Giants players, the less concerned I am.  There is confidence, and then there is arrogance.  I sense their behavior venturing closer to arrogance.  Not necesarily because of this guy's remarks, but because of the totality of their players' remarks.  Confident players prepare well.  Arrogant players don't.  They beat us the lasto two times they played us.  They just beat a couple very good teams to get here.  Me thinks they are going to show some of what lost them 7 games this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

They're talking a lot.  They spin this as confidence, but I wonder if there's a little bit of whistling through the graveyard going on right now.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i agree and i never liked baas personally....even our back up may be better than him...after seeing vince wilfork's performance last week....definitely not the best to give him more motivation because we have all seen what he can do to a team..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

The Giants collectively have kicked enough sand in the Patriots' faces to provoke them for 10 games...let alone this one. The question is, what are the Pats' going to do about it? 

I've for one have heard enough drivel. To quote Hunter Hurst Helmsly, a/k/a Paul Michael Levesque...better known as "Triple H",
         "It's time to play the game!"  
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_H

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Osi fined $20k today for missing his mandatory media segmant.  HMMMM

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In Response to More Bulletin Board Material:
    [QUOTE]This one is a gem: "You can give us anything you want," he added. "Honestly, if we're prepared and we execute our game plan, then they can do whatever they want and it won't really matter."   - David Baas (Center) I am sure Wilfkork, Love, Brace, Warren, etc are thrilled after reading this.
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]
    In particular, BB should personally bring it up with each guy on the D-line, needle them a little.  Needle.  Needle.  Needle.  Needle. 

According to pro football focus the entire middle of the Giants O-line has been subpar lately.  This particular taunt is not only a challenge, it's a beatable challenge.

● Left guard Kevin Boothe allowed pressure on just 2.8% of pass plays for the regular season and wild card round. However, over the last two games that has increased to 11.0% of pass plays.

● Center David Baas has had a similar slump to Boothe, allowing pressure on 2.7% of pass plays over the majority of the season, and increasing that to 10.4% in the last two games.

● Right guard Chris Snee has gotten into a pattern of having three good games followed by six poor ones. In his two stretches of good games, he’s had an overall PFF rating of +10.1. In his two stretches of poor games, he’s had a PFF rating of -29.6. If the pattern continues, the Super Bowl would be the start of a good game. [more likely, there's no such thing as a pattern of three good games and six bad ones.  Maybe Snee has some kind of lingering injury.  For that matter, maybe Baas and Boothe aren't 100% either right now.]

● No offensive tackle allowed more overall pressure in the regular season than Kareem McKenzie at 59

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/02/01/sbxlvi-32-observations/

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

They are talking big to try to motivate themselves because you look like a moron when you talk trash and don't back it up. It's a punk tactic.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Lets hope this continues along with the rest of the country picking the Giants, and every sports show saying Eli is better than Brady. The PATS have plenty of board material already.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I don't think the Giants are afraid of the Patriots...why would they be.  That said, they're certainly coming off a bit too confident in my opinion.  Too much coming off smart-at-the-mouth-cute may come back to bite them.

We'll see if this group of Patriots has the same grit and determination to shut them up during the game...and talk after it.  Those SB teams back in the day would be bite their lip the entire week, talk a LOT of trash on the field, then talk even more trash after they got done kicking the other team in the junk for 60 minutes.  I hope we have the same type of guys who will use it to further harden their determination to do their jobs well.