More Dennard News

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: More Dennard News

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Didn't he play the DUI down to a 60 day suspended liscence and have a breathalyzer installed on his ignition? I imagine this is customary for a first time offense...this is what happened, right? Or am I wrong?

Lori Pilger @LJSpilger 1h

Judge also revokes Dennard's license for 60 days on charge of refusal to submit to a chemical test. #Patriots #Huskers

Lori Pilger @LJSpilger 52m

Alfonzo #Dennard was granted a permit for an ignition interlock device so he can drive during revocation once it's installed. #Patriots

He's also been getting daily or maybe weekly drug/alcohol tests and meeting with a local probation officer with no slip ups.

This was all done by his attorneys so he could show contrition and not serve time. I wouldn't be shocked if he never sees jail and they just reverse his decision next spring.

What a mess.  Kid never did anything wrong for 21 years and now this?  His salary isn't that great either.  Post lockout rookie deal for a 7th rder.

Good news is, we can get a really good young player's best in his upcoming games for us to get a new contract at some point (hopefully with us).

He reminds me a lot of Maurice Hurst and it's not just the number.

While I don't think Dennard is a bad person he clearly needs to get his act together. The fact that he is having this inicidents in troubling. You can pretty easily rule out the race thing Rusty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: More Dennard News

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I know Rusty's Mom doesn't get him up till 11 or so but in the meantime it's more likely than not that Dennard will receive a 2-4 game suspension.

I called it months ago that Dennard would receive extensions until the season ended but at the end of the day the piper will have to be paid.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/curran-will-nfl-suspend-dennard

I don't NMPL, it seems like a bit a of reach. Even Curran is like "I don't know, maybe?" and that was before the DUI was dropped.

Sections
Shortcuts