More Evidence of anti-BB Media (via Harbaugh)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: More Evidence of anti-BB Media (via Harbaugh)

So, Harbaugh is a slimeball. How does that make the media involved in an anti-BB conspiracy?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

It seems to me like Belichick was the one being "straightfoward" his injury report this whole time.  Hence the lack of fines over it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Totally get your point and agree.  Media dinks just heard "belichick" , wrote it down . There's your story.  No substance , no corroboration , np research . Then bang its on the internet .

implications of cheating when he was the one caught.  Immature , defensive  , weenie comments . 

He should take his penalty , pay it, then shut the hell up about it... really hope Baltimore goes in the tank the rest of the year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

There was no slight to BB at all.  I am sure he probably saw it and got a laugh out of it.  Belichick has long had disdain for some of the nonsensical stuff around the game of football...one of which is the injury report.  BB gives the finger in subtle ways to the offices of the NFL when he gets a chance.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

“Bill figured it out way before the rest of us did. His injury report is that long. It’s been that way for years,” Harbaugh said, according to the Baltimore Sun. “We tried to do it the other way and be straightforward with our injury report and we got fined for it. So we’re moving on.”

[/QUOTE]

So how is not listing Reed on the IR straightforward?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Dear Gramps,

I just said why. The media should be challenging Harbaugh, asking how BB isn't being "straightforward" with the injuries while Harbaugh somehow was.

I think it's a long way off to have your HOF Safety with a torn labrum,  not reporting it to protect Reed, and then compare how BB (admittedly) over-manages the Pats injury report.

It's the responsibilty of the media to know the sport their covering.  Harbaugh and the Ravens broke a rule and it has nothing to do with the Pats or BB, yet they (Baltimore Sun )couldn't wait to print that.  What they should be doing is asking how many other times has he not reported an injury, what does BB have to do with your sneaking around, etc.

Get it?

I am pretty sure BB isn't too happy about a guy he helped get a job and a massive pay raise mouth off again. That's two slanderous comments within 12 months of each other.

The league is obsessed with BB and the Pats with an insane jealousy that's just unprecedented.  Any chance to try to smear BB, some people will try it and the media is happy to oblige.

If Kraft had sued the Herald in 2008 and put them out of business after they printed lies to make money with the walkthrough lies (to this day people think that happened), I just wonder if the media would still be running around as reckless as it is when talking about BB.

Anyone denying the media doesn't use chances like these to smear BB is a liar (or incredibly stupid). It's beyond obvious.

If I am Goodell, I am fining Harbaugh for mouthing off.  This has got to stop. It's not good for the league to have public cross-organizational slander like this. Can you imagine BB doing something like this? No, I can't either.

[/QUOTE]

This is your case junior? Because the Baltimore Sun didn't go wild trying to scrutinize the home team's coach you think that is proof of a "media conspiracy" against BB? And the goofy hack Tomase is your other proof? C'mon junior. That's feeble. The guy is simply a screw up. How he ever got a job as a sportswriter is a mystery. Must have had connections.

I think we all can agree BB has few buddies in the media. And a good part of that he brings upon himself. But you have no case that there is some widespread conspiracy against him. But then, you have no case for just about everything you say.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Conspiracy is a strong word but spygate propaganda was so saturated into the media's feeble brains .  This is what harbaugh was counting on to deflect the "cheating" label off himself .  His answer was ambiguous and made little sense, but again he throws out BBs name and there's your story.  

cold war forecast for future post game handshakes .

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

what a non-story here, silly pointless thread

Harbough simply says that BB has correctly dealt with the obnoxious injury report rules for years

Then by 'straightforward' he means that he personally (not that BB wasn't) never felt the need to list every minor injury b/c he thinks the report has 'no value' and he only should have to report what he thinks are legit or major issues.

There is NO attack on Bill. There is NO media conspiracy

What a waste of my time having to read this

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

Note the opportunity and veiled jab at BB.   Also, note how he plays the victim card after he was caught cheating. So, he drops in BB's name to deflect away from what the Ravens tried to sneak around doing. Nice try, John. Not a fan of the arrogant and entitled Harbaughs. Good coaches, but not a fan. Their odd sense of entitlement and arrogance is tough to watch.

[/QUOTE]

BB who is one of the greatest coaches of all time, is also possibly the most arrogant. A lot fo the good coaches are... 

Not sure why you think they have a sense of entitlement. Both of them worked to get to NFL head coaches. Jim played 14 years in the NFL and worked as an assistant under his had at Western Kentucky for the last 8 of those before getting his first paid coaching job after he retired.  John coached in college and the pros for 23 seasons before getting a head coaching job.

Let's be realistic. Sure they both got their start thanks to their father. You don't think Bill father had anything to do with the first job he got coaching...

I do not understand why fans go around looking for "bad" things that are said about their teams, or why they even care what other people think of them.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes, the media loves BB. Also, it's very normal for a coach to call out another person or team in this case as a professional, TWICE in 9 months.

You sure are an intelligent person.  lmao

PS I am very well aware why BB does on the injury report.   Fact is, Harbaugh got caught cheating and tried to delfect this by calling out BB as a way to defuse his own antics. Also, the Celts blow.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Harbaugh doesn't like BB. Why do you care what he says?

Sections
Shortcuts