more hated in BAWSTON, POLLARD or MATT COOK?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: more hated in BAWSTON, POLLARD or MATT COOK?

YOU!!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Dane Cook!!!!

Love reading your posts my friend!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:

YOU!!!!!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

YOU!!!!!

+1000  !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

i know as pats fans its hands down pollard but cooke to me takes the cake. like it or not, none of Pollard's hits have been intentional cheap shots.. just happened to result that way. guy was just tryin to make plays and we got bad breaks (literally). cook in my view is a deliberate cheap shot artist. he intends to lay u out and hurt ya. poor savard! then tonight, a toatlly defenseless mcquaid gets laid out by this artist. he's lucky he doesnt play in the nfl or the nba, he would have been gone by now. shocked no bruin has targeted this jabroni for a head shot in all this time! tonite took the cake! when U GET EJECTED IN HOCKEY, YOU KNOW YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING realy bad.. SHOULD BE SUSPENDED for the series as well!

That's an untrue statement as the hit on Brady's knee was an entirely planned play on his part and I question the helmet to chin hit he laid on Ridley in the AFC Championship game from last year, also had WW not tried to avoid Pollards original attempt,Pollard would have destroyed his knee as he nicked it as he made the cut. That being said Cooke is just a flat out coward, he doesn't give you the chance to defend yourself as a player. So it's a tie,I hate them both equally for their unsportsmanlike play.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

YOU!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Dane Cook!!!!

Dude!  What is happening?  You just checking in from time to time?  Are you playing fantasy football this season?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jfaust, you are killing me!  Bwahahahahaha!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Sidney Crosby...I want to punch that guy in the face so bad I can't stand it. I wanted Chara to to pummel him last night.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Sidney Crosby...I want to punch that guy in the face so bad I can't stand it. I wanted Chara to to pummel him last night.

Couldn't beleive how whiney he is. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Bill lambier

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Couldn't beleive how whiney he is. 

He's been like that the whole time. That's one reason why Hot Blitz was on here telling everyone he'll be better than Orr and Gretzky was so ridiculous.   Crosby is very talented, but the more physical teams can really get him off his game.  Gretzky would just ignore it and skate around getting 2 assists in a game like that.

Orr, as we know, would throw down if he needed to.

Malkin is a piece of trash as well.  He picks on Bergeron who is 3-4 inches shorter than he is.

My dream is for the B's to blast that team in 6 in Game 6 at the Garden. Maybe get up 4-1 and with just over 3 minutes to go, McQuaid to go after Cooke.  You don't want to make McQuaid angry. He rarely fights, but when he does, watch out. He gets that crazed serial look and he just doesn't disappoint. Cooke's face can be put on a platter and sent over to Mass Gen.

The world can then celebrate.

Agree, McQuaid/ Cooke in garbage time at the garden would be a memorable and enjoyable event.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

Sidney Crosby...I want to punch that guy in the face so bad I can't stand it. I wanted Chara to to pummel him last night. I seriously jumped out of my seat when he ran into Rask heading into intermission last night.

Wow! We agree!  I'd like to fly into Pitt right now and destroy Cooke's face first, though. As much of a girl Crosby is, Cooke is one of the most gutless pieces of trash in NHL history.  He makes Claude Lemieux look like a standup guy.

The sad part is you know he is going to score and when he does I'm going to have to watch that face of his look happy. I'm going to throw up....really hope Chara just creams him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Matt Cooke for sure...

Pollard's hits were tough to take, but they were all relatively clean to clean...

He was just doing his job...

Matt Cooke is cheap as hell and won't own up to it...

At least Pollard is a good guy...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.bostonsportsbuzz.com

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

I remember Marv Cook

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Matthew Cook (born February 7, 1970) is a mathematician and computer scientist who proved Stephen Wolfram's conjecture that the Rule 110 cellular automaton is Turing-complete.  Caltech guy.  Meh.  I'll go with Pollard. 

Sections
Shortcuts