More Hypocrisy in Media

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: More Hypocrisy in Media

In Response to More Hypocrisy in Media:
    [QUOTE]So, Jim Harbaugh refuses to do his press confernce after losing in OT to the Giants and John Harbaugh is caught shoving an underling during the game. Now, if BB did either on of these things, or even if the media found a way to frame it like he did do one something like this, he;d be strung up. I know BB shoved a media person a few years back during Manboobsgate which I am sure he regrets, but seriously, the media person was coninualy blocking his path making himself bigger than the game.  Unprofessional. In this case, Harbaugh shoves someone who works for him. Personally, I think it's far worse. I am sure he regrets it, but note the lack of media coverage on each. Someone acted like Schwartz was out of line earlier this year with Harbaugh, but I felt Harbaugh acted like a moron hack after the game ended in Detroit. Act like you've been there before.  My god.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Dead on analysis. Harbaugh brothers are getting a free pass by the media.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

The shove I'm not sure about, happened at a big time, heat of the moment type thing. However; if BB skipped a press conference after a loss? Oh boy, the media would eat him alive.

There'd be photoshopped images of him crying or something all over the web, d1kwads like Trent Dilfer would be laughing it up on espn thinking it was the funniest thing ever. Quite honestly, I didn't even know he did this until I read this thread. Seems like the media really loves the Harbaughs for some reason.

Agree with Rusty that Jim needs to relax and act like an NFL coach, every time it shows him on the sidelines he's jumping up and down screaming about something. I'm not really surprised that his team had multiple bonehead mistakes that cost them this game.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

One other note about the shove. 

According to brother John, he, Jim, and Schwartz had dinner at the owners meeting or some other league function where Schwartz told Jim Harbaugh that he was not going to have success in 2011 if the lockout lasted into the summer. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/17/schwartz-harbaugh-had-awkward-exchange-in-march/

If true, that Harbaugh stuck it to Schwartz was just great. 

All that said, I've got to believe the league fines him if he didn't do his presser, but I don't know.  Jimmy's starting to develop a bad rep for a few things.  It may bite him later.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: More Hypocrisy in Media:
    [QUOTE]In Response to More Hypocrisy in Media : Dead on analysis. Harbaugh brothers are getting a free pass by the media.
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

At this point, neither is relevant. They are yesterdays news, the reporters have nothing to gain by reporting on these topics. I do agree that BB would be roasted if he did either of those things.