More Important Than HOU game or S.F. Game Win is Coming out Healthy esp Key PLayers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

More Important Than HOU game or S.F. Game Win is Coming out Healthy esp Key PLayers

if we win both and lsoe anyone we cannot win sb wihtout it wont matter.

so my priority.

1. come out of these 2 games healthy.

2. beat hou for in conf record

3. beat sf

4. balt loss

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: More Important Than HOU game or S.F. Game Win is Coming out Healthy esp Key PLayers

what he said ^^

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Re: More Important Than HOU game or S.F. Game Win is Coming out Healthy esp Key PLayers

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

so my priority.

>I hope someone other than Welker returns punts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

You know this is a good point - this is the time of year that can make or break playoff bound teams. You see it happen...such and such a team is going to go all the way, and then they lose their best player in December and there isn't enough time for the guy to come back 100%.

Hope it doesn't happen to us and it will be great if we start to hear that Gronk may play in a game before the post season, because not having him is hurting this passing game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

so my priority.

3. beat sf

4. balt loss

[/QUOTE]

Yes. But it's really hard to focus on coming out of something healthy. You know?

It's something you hope for, but unless they are blowout wins, you don't really have any control over that. 

I agree, though, getting Gronk healthy is priority 1, 2, and 3, and getting the Oline and Jones healthy 4 and 5.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

been saying this for a couple of weeks; especially after securing division. But as others have said, can't control injuries.  Look at what has happened w/ith welker, gronk, and hernandez during the past several years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

so my priority.

3. beat sf

4. balt loss

[/QUOTE]

makes sense.

houston's next 3 games aren't cakewalks either. they could end up #3, if the donkos don't lose again. and i think balt will lose 2 more times at least.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Thanks for repeating what I've been saying all season. After securing a playoff spot going into and maintaining a healthy squad for the playoffs is the most important thing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

so my priority.

3. beat sf

4. balt loss

[/QUOTE]

Yes. But it's really hard to focus on coming out of something healthy. You know?

It's something you hope for, but unless they are blowout wins, you don't really have any control over that. 

I agree, though, getting Gronk healthy is priority 1, 2, and 3, and getting the Oline and Jones healthy 4 and 5.

[/QUOTE]

:)

i herar ya.

yes we are talking abotu hopes

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks for repeating what I've been saying all season. After securing a playoff spot going into and maintaining a healthy squad for the playoffs is the most important thing.

[/QUOTE]

well thats an awfully nice way of saying you feel the same. can you do it witjout the antisocial antipathy? agreement is not usually this contentious.

Sections
Shortcuts