More Injuries for the Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

More Injuries for the Colts

Clint Sessions dislocated his elbow and fractured foreman
    Speculation is that Gonzalez (who just came back) could be out a while
    Speculation is that Mike Hart (who is playing for Addai) may not play this weekend - and Brown has been injured. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/04/clint-session-is-tougher-than-you/
    http://www.stampedeblue.com/2010/11/4/1793461/espns-john-clayton-thinks-anthony-gonzalez-is-out-for-a-lengthy

If its any consolation - the guy who put Gonzalez out is the same guy who put Brady out. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: More Injuries for the Colts

In Response to More Injuries for the Colts:
    [QUOTE]Clint Sessions dislocated his elbow and fractured foreman Speculation is that Gonzalez (who just came back) could be out a while Speculation is that Mike Hart (who is playing for Addai) may not play this weekend - and Brown has been injured.  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/04/clint-session-is-tougher-than-you/ http://www.stampedeblue.com/2010/11/4/1793461/espns-john-clayton-thinks-anthony-gonzalez-is-out-for-a-lengthy If its any consolation - the guy who put Gonzalez out is the same guy who put Brady out. 
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

Gee...I don't know if I've ever seen a team (2010 Colts) that has had more injuries to key players...ever.

You whine more than Peyton.

LOL!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

-_-...So? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

You still have the golden Boy Manning so stop making excuses for the thumping the pats will put on you pony clubCry

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

In Response to Re: More Injuries for the Colts:
    [QUOTE]In Response to More Injuries for the Colts :      Gee...I don't know if I've ever seen a team (2010 Colts) that has had more injuries to key players... ever .      Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

I know!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]You still have the golden Boy Manning so stop making excuses for the thumping the pats will put on you pony club
    Posted by hoyle[/QUOTE]

Thankfully we do.  The pats very well may put a thumping on the colts.  I thought I heard they are calling up some players from the local high schools.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Is Earthwind Moreland available?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

I don't know but Craphonso Thorpe may be. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I am very happy.  the more the better.  Now if Polian can sprain his jaw JUST before the rules committee meets...............

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Everyone has injuries.

Big whoop.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Isn't Manning supposed to be able to take a couple of drunk fans out of the stands and turn them into Pro Bowl receivers?  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone has injuries. Big whoop.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

I agree.  It is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to More Injuries for the Colts:
    [QUOTE]Clint Sessions dislocated his elbow and fractured foreman Speculation is that Gonzalez (who just came back) could be out a while Speculation is that Mike Hart (who is playing for Addai) may not play this weekend - and Brown has been injured.  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/04/clint-session-is-tougher-than-you/ http://www.stampedeblue.com/2010/11/4/1793461/espns-john-clayton-thinks-anthony-gonzalez-is-out-for-a-lengthy If its any consolation - the guy who put Gonzalez out is the same guy who put Brady out. 

Who cares. Everybody knows Peyton doesn't need anybody else. Wow he ran for a first down Monday night. As they said "he can do it all"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More Injuries for the Colts : I agree.  It is.

Not really interested in what you're pretending to agree or disagree with tonight.

Just reminding you what you said last time you opined on the subject of injuries.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yes because no team has had injuries like that before. I mean it's not like the 08' Pats had 13 players on IR and had other key players miss multiple games do to injury.

Sorry Indy crying to the wrong crowd

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Since you are on the Pats board, let me tell you that you are singing to the choir.  The Pats have 10 on IR (mostly starters) and 7 more with injuries (all starters) to include TB.  As previously mentioned, the only one you need to worry about is Pm since he is apparently the whole team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]Is Earthwind Moreland available?

Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

PK Sam needs a job.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More Injuries for the Colts : Not really interested in what you're pretending to agree or disagree with tonight. Just reminding you what you said last time you opined on the subject of injuries.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't get that the first time.  Thanks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

To all:

Don't be fooled by this troll's previous post about how good the Patriots are...and how vulnerable the poor Indianapolis Colts are due to injury. Indylove, a/k/a Underdog(gggg), a/k/a our forum's resident court jester, is just trying to set himself up for cover...or set you up for ridicule...depending on how his lovables do when they visit Foxborough.

If the Colts lose, he'll use the Indy injuries, along with his implication in his  previous thread that the Pats are a better team, and that he in fact expected the Colts to get beat...as excuses/cover from what will surely be a blizzard of barbs headed in his direction.

If the Colts win...he'll be able to cackle that they were able to beat the Pats in Foxborough, even though they, in his words, "have had more injuries to key players than any other team in NFL history".   

What a cowardly clown...LOL!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

This offseason I told you that the Colts had been lucky with injuries (because they never lose key players) and you cried about the handful of JAGs they had injured last year and years before backed up by some silly stats.  I said something like "If the Colts ever have a bad year for injuries, you will know it and you won't need stats to show it." 

Well, here it is.  And really, it could be worse.  The 4 best players on the team are Manning, Freeney, Wayne and Clark.  They have been remarkably healthy over the years.  Now Clark is injured, and some other less impressive guys.  I can assure you, losing your starting QB (Brady) is worse, and losing your leading receiver for the playoffs (Welker) is not fun.  Every team loses JAGs, they may not seem like JAGs to the fans of that team but they don't make the news for a reason.  Bodden, Warren, Mcgowan, Faulk, and Kackzur were all starters last year who are now on IR.  Taylor, Wheatley, Edelman, and Chung have all missed games from injury. 

The Colts will be fine.  I'm sure the drop off from Clint Sessions to his replacement will not be that big a deal.  Mediocrity is easily replaceable in the NFL.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Hear Ye, Hear Ye,

The Mighty (diminutive in logic) Texas Pat has spoken.  All heed his glorious words. 

Anyway - I am more apt to go with Pmike on this one.  Injuries happen.  If you get the colts on a day when they are dressing local high school kids, congrats to you.  The football bounces that way sometimes.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]     To all:      Don't be fooled by this troll's previous post about how good the Patriots are...and how vulnerable the poor Indianapolis Colts are due to injury. Indylove, a/k/a Underdog(gggg), a/k/a our forum's resident court jester, is just trying to set himself up for cover...or set you up for ridicule...depending on how his lovables do when they visit Foxborough.      If the Colts lose, he'll use the Indy injuries, along with his implication in his  previous thread that the Pats are a better team, and that he in fact expected the Colts to get beat...as excuses/cover from what will surely be a blizzard of barbs headed in his direction.      If the Colts win...he'll be able to cackle that they were able to beat the Pats in Foxborough, even though they, in his words, "have had more injuries to key players than any other team in NFL history".         What a cowardly clown...LOL!!!
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Gee Indylove sounds just like some Pats fans on this board......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Patsman - amazing isn't it.  remove names and just provide content and fans of different teams sound just like...other fans. 

That said the injury bug is starting to concern me.  Plus, this weekend, the colts get their 3rd team that is coming off of a bye. 

Yes, I'll have some cheese with my whine.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Talk to Packer fans see how they feel about injuries in Indy

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Apparently this dude wants to be Rodney Harrison.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/05/bernard-pollards-late-hit-could-cost-anthony-gonzalez-his-season/

Sections
Shortcuts