More Injuries for the Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Re: More Injuries for the Colts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/05/injury-woes-cause-colts-to-move-a-guard-to-tight-end/

Woe is me

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: More Injuries for the Colts:
    [QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/05/injury-woes-cause-colts-to-move-a-guard-to-tight-end/ Woe is me
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

REALLY looking forward to your ponies coming to OUR HOUSE for a change!!! Reminds me of three years ago when we lost almost half of our starters and had to go to COW PIE TOWN!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

You still have your key players. Horseface and the guys in stripes

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to More Injuries for the Colts :      Gee...I don't know if I've ever seen a team (2010 Colts) that has had more injuries to key players... ever .      You whine more than Peyton.      LOL!!!!
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    I thought I heard ir all season with the Sux.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I am very happy.  the more the better.  Now if Polian can sprain his jaw JUST before the rules committee meets...............
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    bad karma. careful watch you wish for. you could TB, Wilfork and Hernandez this weekend. I'd be back to remind you. I'm hoping.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]This offseason I told you that the Colts had been lucky with injuries (because they never lose key players) and you cried about the handful of JAGs they had injured last year and years before backed up by some silly stats.  I said something like "If the Colts ever have a bad year for injuries, you will know it and you won't need stats to show it."  Well, here it is.  And really, it could be worse.  The 4 best players on the team are Manning, Freeney, Wayne and Clark.  They have been remarkably healthy over the years.  Now Clark is injured, and some other less impressive guys.  I can assure you, losing your starting QB (Brady) is worse, and losing your leading receiver for the playoffs (Welker) is not fun.  Every team loses JAGs, they may not seem like JAGs to the fans of that team but they don't make the news for a reason.  Bodden, Warren, Mcgowan, Faulk, and Kackzur were all starters last year who are now on IR.  Taylor, Wheatley, Edelman, and Chung have all missed games from injury.  The Colts will be fine.  I'm sure the drop off from Clint Sessions to his replacement will not be that big a deal.  Mediocrity is easily replaceable in the NFL.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]
    mediocrity. is that in reference to the pats' D?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In Response to More Injuries for the Colts:
    [QUOTE]Clint Sessions dislocated his elbow and fractured foreman Speculation is that Gonzalez (who just came back) could be out a while Speculation is that Mike Hart (who is playing for Addai) may not play this weekend - and Brown has been injured.  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/04/clint-session-is-tougher-than-you/ http://www.stampedeblue.com/2010/11/4/1793461/espns-john-clayton-thinks-anthony-gonzalez-is-out-for-a-lengthy If its any consolation - the guy who put Gonzalez out is the same guy who put Brady out. 

The only way that would be even was if it were Manning.    QB is "the" position on the offense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Glad the Pats don't have to play the Texans this year.  Everytime we see Bernard Pollard on the field, something bad happens to our players.  First Tom Brady, then Wes Welker. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

all right let's gp to the IR for starters/critical players

Indy:
    Bullitt
    Gozalez
    Clark
    Ugoh
    Silva?

Pats
    McGowan
    Bodden
    Kaczur
    Faulk
    Warren
    Taylor

Pretty tough for both teams

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Shen - you might want to remove the comment about wheatley.  You can't really call a player the team waives as important to the team.

Prov = who else is hurt ? 

colts - Addai (both Hart and Brown are playing injured), Collie, Sanders, Session, Powers, Lacey, Thomas (3rd rd rookie ir), conner

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Stock Photograph - man holding tiny  violin, close  up of hands. fotosearch  - search stock  photos, pictures,  wall murals, images,  and photo clipart

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

[QUOTE]Shen - you might want to remove the comment about wheatley.  You can't really call a player the team waives as important to the team. Prov = who else is hurt ?  colts - Addai (both Hart and Brown are playing injured), Collie, Sanders, Session, Powers, Lacey, Thomas (3rd rd rookie ir), conner

ok chung, branch, slater (ST capt). don't know powers, lacey thomas conner.  I was talking actual impact players gone for the year

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

And most serious of all, the technician in charge of the dials that create artificial noise in the Dome has developed carpal tunnel.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Apparently this dude wants to be Rodney Harrison. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/05/bernard-pollards-late-hit-could-cost-anthony-gonzalez-his-season/

DONT BE TAKING CHEAP SHOTS AT RODNEY HARRISON OR I WILL FOR SURE GET YOUR SORRY ASSED NEW ALT KICKED OFF THIS BOARD YOU DIRTY SNOT DRIPPING PONY LOVER!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More Injuries for the Colts : ok chung, branch, slater (ST capt). don't know powers, lacey thomas conner.  I was talking actual impact players gone for the year
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]
    Um powers is starting CB, Lacey started most of last year as a rook is the nickel corner. 

Conner, rook lb, played significant minutes until hurt. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

You mean Roidney HGHarrison?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Don't cry about injuries. 

Don't cry about some other team's injuries here.

Indy overspent its cap for years, hoping for a Super Bowl ring.  They mortgaged future years.  Now all they have is a few key old guys who break down. 

I'm perfectly frank about the Patriots' lack of a running back because they only had old guys in August, plus Maroney who ran upright and got injured a lot.  Benny the Law Firm is serviceable, and Woodhead was a lucky penny left on the street by the Jets for someone else to pick up.  For every team, injuries are something you plan for, and Indy rolled the dice and prayed.  No dice now? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More Injuries for the Colts : Um powers is starting CB, Lacey started most of last year as a rook is the nickel corner.  Conner, rook lb, played significant minutes until hurt. 

these guys are just questionable and have not been ruled out yet for the game.  The team still has their services.   I am talking about guys who will not play

Tell you what have Polian make up a "point of emphasis"  that these guys can't be touched tomorrow because they have boo=boos.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]Don't cry about injuries.  Don't cry about some other team's injuries here. Indy overspent its cap for years, hoping for a Super Bowl ring.  They mortgaged future years.  Now all they have is a few key old guys who break down.  I'm perfectly frank about the Patriots' lack of a running back because they only had old guys in August, plus Maroney who ran upright and got injured a lot.  Benny the Law Firm is serviceable, and Woodhead was a lucky penny left on the street by the Jets for someone else to pick up.  For every team, injuries are something you plan for, and Indy rolled the dice and prayed.  No dice now? 
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

Well, now I understand why you are such a poor power ranking analyst.  You really don't know anything about football or objectivity. 

I am just having a little fun with the injury thing.  That said, it is significant.  The thing I don't understand is how you call young players like - powers, lacey, bullitt, session, collie, brown, hart, eldridge - old. 

At some point even depth gets hurt.  Look at strong safety.  Look at TE.  Look at RB. 

Better yet, look at yourself.  Time to learn football.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More Injuries for the Colts : these guys are just questionable and have not been ruled out yet for the game.  The team still has their services.   I am talking about guys who will not play Tell you what have Polian make up a "point of emphasis"  that these guys can't be touched tomorrow because they have boo=boos.
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

Conner's been out a couple of weeks.  Collie had surgery less than 2 weeks ago.  Session dislocated his elbow and fracture his forearm in Monday night's game.  If they go, they'll be 70% at best.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts