More misleading articles on the Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: More misleading articles on the Pats

It's his impeccable fashion sense.

Bill Belichick intimidates the officiating crews with bold sartorial statements like the cutoff grey hoody.

No other coach in the league can pull off that look.

It's psychologically devastating.

Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Tas - I don't know, maybe its the way he shakes (or doesn't shake) hands when he loses.  All I know is that there seems to be a contingent here who want to label Polian as a ref intimidator which I don't understand. And since I don't, I thought I would label belichick the same.  

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, right?  Besides, Belichick is closer to the refs and thus by proximity alone has a better opportunity to intimidate refs than Polian.  Don't you agree?

Could you site the source of your known FACT about Polian and the refs.  You'd think with me here in Indy, I'd have heard such a thing.  Never.  By the way, don't you think that other teams would have a problem with that?  Hey, maybe Belichick has video of this, just waiting for the right day to leak it publicly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]I think that many journalists and news outlets believe most of their readers are intellectual baboons.  They make up these sensational and/or misleading headlines knowing that their "baboons" are going to go for the bait.  So today we had a few news outlets jumping on the Maroney story and setting "Baboon Traps".  Looking at all the folks who posted comments on the articles slamming the Pats, I'd have to say it worked.  They caught a lot of baboons. 
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Maybe that's because they are baboons?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]It's his impeccable fashion sense. Bill Belichick intimidates the officiating crews with bold sartorial statements like the cutoff grey hoody. No other coach in the league can pull off that look. It's psychologically devastating.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

My new name for Belichick - Quasimodo. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[QUOTE]My new name for Belichick - Quasimodo. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]
    Colt troll
    Just Google Polian and his history as a bully and intimidator will be revealed. At least without Dungy as your coach we don't to put up with the sanctimonious hypocricy which was his trademark. I wonder if Fisher is going to miss his good buddy when they play this year or will he cut his deal with Polian directly.

I don't understand why you have decided to become a troll now when in the past you would actually talk about your team. I guess this is what happens when you realize that your team is a sinking ship with all the rats jumping off.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Underdogg I cant provide a link to the story but last year sometime we talked about it in here. I dont useally act like a d ick to you right or lie like crazy or anything right? So maybe to take my word for it. But I will try and find it. does anyone else remember this story about Polian talking to the refs before Colts home games? But I swear to god it was a real story and according to the story Polian does in fact do this. I know one thing, whether or not a coach shakes hands with other coaches at the end of the game has nothing to do with a coach intimadating the refs the way you suggested. You have nothing to back up your claim that he intimadates the refs in anyway abnd in fact you are the first and onyl person i ahve seen make such a assanine claim about our head coach. He did get cought break rules thats a fact but no one has ever once accused him of intimadating the refs. And even without a link to the story i mentioned as many people have said if you google Polians name you see all kinds of examples of how he intimadates the refs and all thoughy ou will find all kinds of bad stuff about belichick if you google his name im sure the one thing you wont find is talk of him intimadating refs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

sanctimonious hypocrisy - here we go again. 

I am not surprised that you can't see the logic of the situation in that Colts/Titans game that I so exhaustively and persuasively described.  If you let my comments through that fence called pats fandom, they would make sense.  But I don't begrudge your fandom.  Besides it makes for better message board banter.

As for my trolling.  I asked for forgiveness in another thread.  I don't know if it is the offseason or what.  What I do know is that I am not immune from it.  I take a lot of shots on this board and that is understandable.  I suppose that my cup of acquiescence was knocked over. 

Fear not - I will find my way back to the path of righteousness, even without Dungy's help and you will come to embrace me once again.  But remember every comment about the beloved colts by you or anyone else is a sledgehammer to my wall of kindness. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[QUOTE]Underdogg I cant provide a link to the story but last year sometime we talked about it in here. I dont useally act like a d ick to you right or lie like crazy or anything right? So maybe to take my word for it. But I will try and find it. does anyone else remember this story about Polian talking to the refs before Colts home games? But I swear to god it was a real story and according to the story Polian does in fact do this. I know one thing, whether or not a coach shakes hands with other coaches at the end of the game has nothing to do with a coach intimadating the refs the way you suggested. You have nothing to back up your claim that he intimadates the refs in anyway abnd in fact you are the first and onyl person i ahve seen make such a assanine claim about our head coach. He did get cought break rules thats a fact but no one has ever once accused him of intimadating the refs. And even without a link to the story i mentioned as many people have said if you google Polians name you see all kinds of examples of how he intimadates the refs and all thoughy ou will find all kinds of bad stuff about belichick if you google his name im sure the one thing you wont find is talk of him intimadating refs.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]I think Dogg realizes his team is going downhill fast with the new head coach in over his head. In addition his hometown has a new stadium  in which they can't afford to pay the electric bills. What a joke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Sox -
    See I throw you a bone, and you repay me by biting my leg.  
    Fool me once shame on you.  Fool me twice shame on me.  

Tas -
    it is not your nature to fabricate.  I know that, but I cannot believe what you say  about Polian, however, without some evidence.  My comment about Belichick was tongue in cheek.  I don't know that he intimidates refs just as I don't know that Polian does. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[QUOTE]Sox - See I throw you a bone, and you repay me by biting my leg.   Fool me once shame on you.  Fool me twice shame on me.   Tas - it is not your nature to fabricate.  I know that, but I cannot believe what you say  about Polian, however, without some evidence.  My comment about Belichick was tongue in cheek.  I don't know that he intimidates refs just as I don't know that Polian does. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]Dogg
    My response was sent prior to your explanation of your actions and in that vein I would like to apologize for the venom it contained. I would like to have a truce regarding the insults and get back to the football talk. From my perspective, I don't see that much difference in the Colts offense with the absence the coaches since Manning essentially calls his own plays. I see the defense where Dungy as the master of the Tampa 2 will be missed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Dogg My response was sent prior to your explanation of your actions and in that vein I would like to apologize for the venom it contained. I would like to have a truce regarding the insults and get back to the football talk. From my perspective, I don't see that much difference in the Colts offense with the absence the coaches since Manning essentially calls his own plays. I see the defense where Dungy as the master of the Tampa 2 will be missed.
    Posted by flasox[/QUOTE]

You don't have to pander to the Colt trolls. This is our forum. We are not visiting their forum and making fun of their team. If Dogg wants to be rude and troll, simply place him on ignore, and move on.

Whether he and his ilk like it or not, Indy is going to miss those three coaches. The Colts are still going to be a good team. But, just as the Pats experienced a bit of a drop off when they lost both Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel, theres' going to be some fall off in Indy. 

Colt fans crack me up. Over the years, they have told us how great a coach Tony Dungy is...and how brilliant assistants Tom Moore and Howard Mudd are. But then, when they leave, they tell you that they won't be missed!!  

Every AFC team has weaknesses. Indy's main weaknesses look to be an inexperienced coaching staff (from the standpoint that the new coaches have never had such responsibility previously), its' special teams, OL (due to age and injury), a somewhat thin secondary, and the interior of their DL. 

As for our Pats, their main problem is that they currently have nobody on their roster who is a proven pass-rusher. This a huge hole on an otherwise good defense. Unless somebody on the current roster steps up, or a good veteran OLB/DE can be somehow acquired, the Pats could fall pray to good passing teams like Indy, San Diego, and the Steelers...just like last year. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Tas - I don't know, maybe its the way he shakes (or doesn't shake) hands when he loses.  All I know is that there seems to be a contingent here who want to label Polian as a ref intimidator which I don't understand. And since I don't, I thought I would label belichick the same.   Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, right?  Besides, Belichick is closer to the refs and thus by proximity alone has a better opportunity to intimidate refs than Polian.  Don't you agree? Could you site the source of your known FACT about Polian and the refs.  You'd think with me here in Indy, I'd have heard such a thing.  Never.  By the way, don't you think that other teams would have a problem with that?  Hey, maybe Belichick has video of this, just waiting for the right day to leak it publicly.

No. The information regarding Polian is well-documented. The intimations about Belichick you simply made up. 

And, no, I don't believe just because you live in Indy you would have heard something. As a matter of fact, that is the least likely place that one would here negative information about his team's President. 

I could of course throw in the obligatory comment about how you also wouldn't hear anything because the tin can strings don't reach out into the fields, but I will leave the trolling to you.

You used to actually have something to offer. You have gone pretty far down hill.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]...I will leave the trolling to you. You used to actually have something to offer. You have gone pretty far down hill.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]sanctimonious hypocrisy - here we go again.  I am not surprised that you can't see the logic of the situation in that Colts/Titans game that I so exhaustively and persuasively described.  If you let my comments through that fence called pats fandom, they would make sense.  But I don't begrudge your fandom.  Besides it makes for better message board banter. As for my trolling.  I asked for forgiveness in another thread.  I don't know if it is the offseason or what.  What I do know is that I am not immune from it.  I take a lot of shots on this board and that is understandable.  I suppose that my cup of acquiescence was knocked over.  Fear not - I will find my way back to the path of righteousness, even without Dungy's help and you will come to embrace me once again.  But remember every comment about the beloved colts by you or anyone else is a sledgehammer to my wall of kindness. 

Where is this post about your amazing story about how there was no collusion to "gimme" the game? it certainly isn't in this thread. And what is the point of asking for forgiveness for trolling when 1. you don't seem to regret it and 2. you continue to do it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Colt troll underdogg = Leon light

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]Underdogg I cant provide a link to the story but last year sometime we talked about it in here. I dont useally act like a d ick to you right or lie like crazy or anything right? So maybe to take my word for it. But I will try and find it. does anyone else remember this story about Polian talking to the refs before Colts home games? But I swear to god it was a real story and according to the story Polian does in fact do this. I know one thing, whether or not a coach shakes hands with other coaches at the end of the game has nothing to do with a coach intimadating the refs the way you suggested. You have nothing to back up your claim that he intimadates the refs in anyway abnd in fact you are the first and onyl person i ahve seen make such a assanine claim about our head coach. He did get cought break rules thats a fact but no one has ever once accused him of intimadating the refs. And even without a link to the story i mentioned as many people have said if you google Polians name you see all kinds of examples of how he intimadates the refs and all thoughy ou will find all kinds of bad stuff about belichick if you google his name im sure the one thing you wont find is talk of him intimadating refs.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]MVPkilla:Let me correct you,BB didn't get caught doing anything wrong because as he stated he misinterpetated the definition of the rule,he was made a scapegoat for every other coach using the sideline cameras to gain information for signal stealing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]MVPkilla:Let me correct you,BB didn't get caught doing anything wrong because as he stated he misinterpetated the definition of the rule,he was made a scapegoat for every other coach using the sideline cameras to gain information for signal stealing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I understand I wouldnt beleave it either if i had not read it with my own two eyes.

Does anyone esle remember this story abotu Polian having a meeting with the refs in Indy before each home game to talk about how he would like the game to be called? We had a whole disscussion about it like a year ago....anyone?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

The injury report has nothing to do with deceiving/reporting to other teams the status of your team. It's all about Vegas betting and handicapping.  It's more likely that the Mafia would question a team on injury reporting than the league office.