More on Chandler Jones - For those that missed it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

More on Chandler Jones - For those that missed it

Great article on the Jones family on Yahoo yesterday for those that missed it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl---rough--tough-jones-brothers----chandler--jon-and-arthur----once-were-docile--church-boys-.html;_ylt=AjaabqddEIEK56wgiV4hgjs9Eo14

And a good compilation of highlights by his brother Jon who is a beast in MMA with that crazy wingspan.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXKNnaQUtws

Excited to see Chandler on the edge and believe he will develop into a dominant DE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Re: More on Chandler Jones - For those that missed it

Jon Jones is one bad A.. dude. Chandler should be a tough player growing up in that family, it would be great if he has a little bit of a mean streak in him. I have to admit that I didn't see him play once in college. I saw Hightower every week, that guy can play, perfect guy for Belichick and the Patriots. It will take some time to know but round one looks great for the Pat's. Lets keep it going toinight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Yup, hope the Pats stay on the D side of the ball tonite.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In Response to Re: More on Chandler Jones - For those that missed it:
    [QUOTE]Yup, hope the Pats stay on the D side of the ball tonite.
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

Me too, keep adding to the defense. a defense that can win games even when the offense only scores 17 points. We win the superbowl with a great or even very good defense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ayisyen. Show Ayisyen's posts

Or less point, I would be happy if they drafted 1 more OLB/ DE, that would be wonderful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Mixed Marshal Arts guy...dont mess with him on and off the field...like the pick...about time Pats picked an Orangeman...his brother plays for the Ravens...

Sections
Shortcuts