More powerful force, CHUCK STRONG or RAY STRONG?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: More powerful force, CHUCK STRONG or RAY STRONG?

you know CC you are a total d0uche. You started a very inappropriate thread after the Jovan belcher tragedy, and offered an apology only after several of us called you on it. Now you start another inappropriate thread on "chuck with the cancer thing," right after Pats equipment manager Don Ocher passes away of Leukemia. Comparing Ray "murderer" Lewis's retirement to a cancer patient is beyond civility. You ought to be ashamed. You were put on notice last time, and one poster even said prove you apology is sincere by not starting 3 or 4 ridiculous threads every day and only comment on pertinent ones. You have failed. You continue with your nonsense threads that you stay up all night trying to think of witty titles for. You are the most unpopular troll on BDC (yes ahead of Jints, Leon ect.). Recommend you really think about the insensitivity of your comments, and disappear. And this comes from someone who is not a touchy feely, politically correct bleeding heart liberal. You are a d0uche, and I hope the members of this forum finally ignore and ostrasize you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good points Quagmire3!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Thanks Rust adn TB12, I see the tool removed his post. Cancer is too widespread for him to make the comments he does.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this is low even for you CC

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

both teams will be extremely motivated regardless since its the playoffs. i think what the colts have done speaks for itself.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Commie, I don't get on you much about what you write, everyone has their opinion but really, is it much of a question or much of a comparison?

One guy fighting for his life vs one guy changing his career.

Not sure about you, but I would say most people who witnessed the Colts and Texans players, fans, coaches taking time and cheering on Chuck Pagano were probably moved and inspired by this man's fight and drive more so than almost anything you can imagine. 

Not sure what your original post was but by the title of it I assume it was just plain ridiculous!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Commie, I don't get on you much about what you write, everyone has their opinion but really, is it much of a question or much of a comparison?

One guy fighting for his life vs one guy changing his career.

Not sure about you, but I would say most people who witnessed the Colts and Texans players, fans, coaches taking time and cheering on Chuck Pagano were probably moved and inspired by this man's fight and drive more so than almost anything you can imagine. 

Not sure what your original post was but by the title of it I assume it was just plain ridiculous!

[/QUOTE]

ABOUT THE INTERPRETATION.. LET ME TRY IT ONCE MORE tf... this time step away from the koolaid and the mainstream nonsense.. i'm speaking within the intangible leverage or karma force of a locker room.. imagine a superhero.. who's power will prevail.. the one embodied by the power of chuk or the one by ray the ultimate motivator.. again, not nationally.. i personally do not like the raves, i too would want pagan, i relate more to it, he's abetter hero and role model than ray.. period... but again, its about empathizing within dynamics of those locker rooms.. chuck has empowered his boys, frankly i think the power of RAY for this one game will be too much to overcome esp at home. just speaking TRUTH objectively my friend.. hope i was wrong, just dont think so..

[/QUOTE]

Apparently you didn't get what I was saying in my post.  Step out of your box for a moment... Did you see the begining of the Colts game? Not highlights but the actual broadcast?  I did and I will say after I seen Chuck Pagano walk out onto that field after what he has gone through I felt like I could move freaking mountains if I had too.  It is amazing the attitude and drive that man has.  I think it was pretty evident to all players, fans and coaches on both teams what the impact was, man, that Colts team played tough and got the win.

How can any speech Ray Lewis gives or knowing he is going to retire and transit into a different field of work with his health ever compare to a man who is fighing for his life and winning?

Am I missing your question or point here? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

CC, just because your "schtick" is irreverence to everything, doesn't mean you can post anything willy-nilly! But, since you are into unconventionality, and apparently lavish in it, what has been said here by TFB and others may not slow you one iota.  If anything, it appears you are in it for the attention more than anything else.  If you like coming out of left field, so be it!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Without trying to offend anyone, the most powerful force is still a Hurricane Named Ditka

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to krismk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Without trying to offend anyone, the most powerful force is still a Hurricane Named Ditka

[/QUOTE]

Remember karma commie. You got a lot coming your way.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Well CC admits one thing; "part of my schtick is IRREVERENCE to everything.. thats my cc persona" and that is that his life is so empty and meaningless right now he has to create a "persona" online so that he can type and say all the things he wouldnt have the sack to say to folks face to face. CC I am glad the mods removed your inappropriate post. I hope you never get struck by "that cancer thing."

16. This post has been removed.