More proof some of the media love the Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

More proof some of the media love the Jets

This is somewhat hilarious.  MSNBC (Fox's polar opposite) ran the following articles after the Thanksgiving games.  Remember, both the Pats and the Jets faced teams with 2-8 records:

Big-play Jets pull away to beat Bengals

We feast on the "lowly" Lions while the Jets are "Big Play" and look "Super".  Nothing earth shattering about this, but kinda hilarious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: More proof some of the media love the Jets

Well . . .

this is simply a product of the world and all its denizens being sick of looking at the Pats.

I'm serious . . .  they're the Yankees.

The media will latch onto any and every reason to denigrate New England's continued success and raise up any possible successor, simply because the Pats ruling the league simply doesn't push product anymore.

It's really as simple as that.

(I've got to find some synonyms for "simply")

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Pmike I kindly disagree, the yankees have spent over a billion dollars and won 1 WS in the last ten years. The Pats are restricted by the salary cap and have won super bowls and been in contention through good coaching, over achieving players, a great owner with the commitment to win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Yeah, the Jets looked really super last night.  That was a great performance by the Bengals, I don't know how the Jets managed to beat them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: More proof some of the media love the Jets:
    [QUOTE]Pmike I kindly disagree, the yankees have spent over a billion dollars and won 1 WS in the last ten years. The Pats are restricted by the salary cap and have won super bowls and been in contention through good coaching, over achieving players, a great owner with the commitment to win.
    Posted by harleyroadking1[/QUOTE]

I AGREE WITH THE KING !!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Hey Blissman Happy holidays to you my good man hope everything in your life is going well....how 'bout 'em Pats!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I figured out that the media loves the Jets after I turn on my TV and every commercial is starring Mark Sanchez. Atleast Peyton earned his overhyping, what the hell has Sanchez ever done? -_-...

Never thought I would be sad to see less Peyton Manning commercials. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Palmer was awefull again last night. I don't know if he will ever get his mojo back. I really, of course, was hoping the LOWLEY Bengals could beat them but maybe it is better the Pats do it themselves!

Go Pats!

Sections
Shortcuts