More proof why the giants will win

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: More proof why the giants will win

Leave your mom's basement, tool!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

More Proof Brady wins!

<div /><iframe frameborder="0" width="576" height="324" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/yahoo%20sports/site/player.html#vid=28087275&browseCarouselUI=hide&startScreenCarouselUI=hide&shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsports.yahoo.com%2Fvideo%2Fplayer%2Fnfl%2FY_Sports_NFL%2F28087275"&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This is old news my NY friend. It's been on here all day, at least come up with something new to keep us awake.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to More proof why the giants will win:

See, I had a problem with this when I 1st read it...  And no, not NYFan's continuing broad definition of the inherent qualities within the term, "proof."  It's the Madden thing itself...  Readng the original BDC story, it offered these facts:  In 6 of the last 8 Madden Simulation SB Scenario-Games, The Team that won in Madden, ALSO won The SB...  'Kay, everybody got Fact #1?  Next, The ONLY 2 instances wherein The Madden-Victor was not The SB victor, was in The 2007 Giants/NE Superbowl Game, AND Last year's SB Game...  Fact #2, 'Kay?  Finaly now, it also states, that the very first Madden sim, was in SB 39...soooo, ths being SB #46 which has yet to be played-(let's see: 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, and 45 = 7 SBs).  So, shouldn't we be offering the incredible results of The Madden simulation being correct, 5 outta 7 times in total thus far, and if you'd like: Correct 3X outta the past 5X? 

With zero point spread in the equation, I'm not exactly sure that I'd label this some form of Genius Prediction...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Oh no, Madden victory.  Let's cancel the game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

hey doofus the Pats won the Madden Game in SB 42

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Dude, you posted in here as a Jets fan earlier in the year.  Just stop.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Why you here??? With definite proof of a giants win, why arent you cleaning out the bank account, morgaging and pawning everything you own and flying to Vegas to double your net worth this Sunday?????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: More proof why the giants will win:
    Dude, you posted in here as a Jets fan earlier in the year.  Just stop.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

Nothing worse than someone who jumps on another teams wagon, Jets or Giants, choose one you tool.

This is like seeing a UNC fan suddenly start rooting for Duke.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Not looking so good for the midgets here.

http://www.whatifsports.com/beyondtheboxscore/default.asp?article=2011NFL_SuperBowlXLVIPropBets

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

NYFU... the one thing you do in this world is 'PREDICT EARLY AND OFTEN" which is an indicator of the fact that you are in continual need of self approval. Sad!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Interesting use of the word we.  In nyfan11's case the we appears to include any team that is remotely connected to New York in any way and is contending.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Come on guys the kid's only 11 stop picking on him...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Lol, this is the kind of proof you need?  I'll take mine from the scoreboard Sunday night, 4th quarter, time remaining- 00:00.  But then, you are a front running New Yorker, so you take your victories when Rexs announces them.  Like the "help" be cried for from other teams to beat the Patriots this year.  LOL nice job, Rex.  You are just a loyal NY foot soldier, nyfan.  Suck it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

really? not the jets?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to More proof why the giants will win : nypatsfan11 you should run for president! or emperor even!
    Posted by JintsFan

Yeah you should!  Like Jints a fellow hypocrite.....

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: More proof why the giants will win : Look back at your posts.....I am not going to go through them all......I guess I could have copied them all and saved them in a folder.....
    Posted by Rocky

Jints fan has no love lost for the Pats, but I can honestly say that from what I have read of his posts in the past he has even less love for the Jets. So if you are trying to say he is a NY bandwagoner I gotta disagree based on the evidence. Now if he is a typical New York Jackazz remains to be seen. Personally, I just see a guy with a sense of humor and an advantage (being a fan of the winning team in 2008) that he likes to use as his go-to irritant.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: More proof why the giants will win : now how am I a "hypocrite" rocky?
    Posted by JintsFan

If by hypocrite you mean you bailed on your team in mid-season and suddenly came back here to "support" them a week ago, then yes, you are a hypocrite.

I love the whole banning story. It sounds so, hmm, unreal, that they banned you yet months later your id was intact with all your previous posts. Amazing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

madden the only game the ball can bonk u off the head at the 10 yrd line roll into the endzone and the refs call it a touch back lol

perdiction fail last year too

Sections
Shortcuts