More questions than answers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

More questions than answers

It's only week 2 of the regular season and things haven't really taken shape for any team in the NFL yet.  After a shaky week 1 win against Buffalo, this loss against the Jets left me with more questions than answers, so I'll be posting my observations in question form:

-Did Brady and Galloway meet 5 minutes before the game started?
    -Will Galloway get over the fact that whatever habits he has don't apply here anymore?

-Would Welker have made a couple of the catches that looked just out of Edelman's reach?
    -Would Welker have made a big difference in this game?
    -What's wrong with Welker?  Is it serious?  Why did he miss the whole preseason and this game?

-Can we expect this level of play from the Jets all year?  Or was this really their "Super Bowl"?

-Will Brady settle into standing and delivering in the pocket?
    -Would Brady have been able to complete a few of his wild throws (namely the Moss interception and the 3rd down throws) if he'd have stepped up and taken the hit instead of shying away?

-What was McGowan doing on the Jets' TD catch?  Why'd he drop off of the tight end?  Where was the help over the top if he was supposed to drop off?

-Could it have been an even worse loss if Sanchez hadn't overthrown on a couple of third downs?

-Will Guyton improve at shedding blocks?  Or can we count on the other team running for 10 yards every time a blocker gets a body on him?

-How badly is Jerod Mayo hurt?  How soon could we hope to get him back?

-WHY CAN'T GILLETTE COUNTRY CLUB BE THAT LOUD?  WHY DO THE PEOPLE WHO SIT BEHIND ME YELL AT US FOR CHEERING ON OUR DEFENSE ON THIRD DOWN INSTEAD OF MAKING NOISE LIKE THE PEOPLE AT GIANTS STADIUM TODAY?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: More questions than answers

Why wasn't the defense instantly aware of the Sanchez fumble in the first half?  Why did they not realize that it didn't matter if it was a pass or a fumble because it went backwards?

And what happened to our pass rush in the second half?  Other than that jarring hit that Banta-Cain put on Sanchez, the defense didn't even come close to him...

Sections
Shortcuts