More rumors about Patriots in the hunt for Maurice Jones Drew

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

More rumors about Patriots in the hunt for Maurice Jones Drew

Retweeted by Greg A. Bedard

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN 1h

Source: Jets, Patriots, Dolphins & Steelers in the hunt to land former Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew. #nyj Story: http://nydn.us/1rpz5vf

I don't like this.  Please go after Moreno!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: More rumors about Patriots in the hunt for Maurice Jones Drew

In response to TFB12's comment:

Source: Jets, Patriots, Dolphins & Steelers in the hunt to land former Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew. #nyj Story: http://nydn.us/1rpz5vf

IMO this would have been great 2-3 years ago, but I think it is too late now.

Maybe the awfulness of their QBs played a large part, but you have to wonder how large. He did not look impressive at all last year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

agreed. Post injury he just hasn't been nearly the same runner. With all those miles on his legs already it's a pretty large roll of the dice that he'd get back to any type of starter form.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

This guy is done.

Running back with nothing left in the tank.

too many bruises and bumps with too many miles.

Moreno, Blount or go with Rid and a pick

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

I have to agree this guy is no where near the same as he once was.

There is no need to take this type of chance when you have Blount showing he can take his game to the next level.

Use Ridley as tade fodder, keep Vereen and Bolden. Wink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe the awfulness of their QBs played a large part, but you have to wonder how large. He did not look impressive at all last year.

[/QUOTE]

Freddy Taylor and Joseph Addai were too!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

with all those suitors now way he comes here. I dont think he has anything left and I like our backs so unless we were the only suitor and he was coming on a vet. minimum, I dont see the interest. Small, old, and redundant.....And if he comes, we will never hear the end of Rusty telling us he called it.

Whatever back we get aint gonna start so why not just  get the next undrafted gem ala BJGE. I mean they are a dime a dozen. If you really want to upgrade, trade for Demarco Murray. Otherwise, Stand pat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Enough depth on the roster. Can't build teams like fantasy football. I'd be more concerned about rotational depth on the defensive line. Wilfork is good player for the Pats just ask D'brickashaw Ferguson. Blount will be less costly than Florida  Law Firm. Ted Washington where art thou.