Moreno to Dolphins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Moreno to Dolphins

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 8m

Former Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Miami Dolphins, per league source.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Moreno to Dolphins

any details on amount?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 8m

Former Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Miami Dolphins, per league source.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/sfl-miami-dolphins-sign-knowshon-moreno-to-oneyear-deal-20140327,0,1329941.story, and:

Dolphins agreed to terms with RB Knowshon Moreno, formerly of the Broncos, on a one-year contract. Moreno let a week pass between his visit and signing, but couldn't drum up any other interest. Although the Broncos were open to re-signing Moreno, he made no other visits. Teams saw through Moreno's Peyton Manning-inflated stats, but he's still a solid signing for a Dolphins team that had one of the league's worst backfields last season. Moreno gets what's blocked, catches passes and holds his own in blitz pick up. There's a strong chance he enters Week 1 as the Dolphins' No. 1 running back...: http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/285720/Dolphins-snag-Knowshon-Moreno-w-1-year-deal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I understand the Pats had an offer out to him, and prefered him to Blount. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Makes sense... he really excels in pass pro and as a receiver out've the backfield and I loved his passion/game temperament last season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Where is the big news on VW?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Coming. Its a done deal unless 1 side completely does an about face. Was a done deal before Krafts comments

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Nice pick-up by the Fins.... he be a much better option of catching the ball out of the backfield. It will add another dimension to their offense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

any details on amount?

[/QUOTE]

1 year $3m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what was the estimated offer ?........said he tried to drum up interest....guess it must have been low.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what was the estimated offer ?........said he tried to drum up interest....guess it must have been low.

[/QUOTE]

Idk.

If they miss on Blount seems they use a 3 or 4 on a RB.

Looks like MJD is a Raider

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Rkarp..

I've never really communicated with you before but I very much enjoy all your input and appreciate the insight you bring to this forum.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rkarp..

I've never really communicated with you before but I very much enjoy all your input and appreciate the insight you bring to this forum.

[/QUOTE]

+1 same here... I read way more than I comment.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

Rkarp..

[/QUOTE]

No worries. My b-ball responsibilities are complete(finally) and I have some down time for quite a while. I happened to be around this week and was able to put up some posts here...anything I hear is not official...the people doing all the real work can't comment on the record until everything has been vetted, but me posting anonymously on this forum is open game..

seems the pats were the side that relented the more so than Vince, although Vince did leave some money on the table as other teams were interested (surprisingly) 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Too bad...Moreno would have been a nice add to the Pats and a nice steal from the Broncos...especially on a one year deal. He would've been a nice complement and safety blanket to Ridley/Vereen. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Glad he is not a bronco

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I'd have liked to add him, but seeing Denver lose him is a win in my book.  I think this is an under-rated loss for Denver.  Manning will really miss his pass protection and screen pass skills. I'm really surprised they let him walk.  Good pick up by Miami, but they still don't have an elite QB and their O line is a mess.  manning will probably get lit up a few times when Monte Ball misses a blitz that Moreno would have picked up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd have liked to add him, but seeing Denver lose him is a win in my book.  I think this is an under-rated loss for Denver.  Manning will really miss his pass protection and screen pass skills. I'm really surprised they let him walk.  Good pick up by Miami, but they still don't have an elite QB and their O line is a mess.  manning will probably get lit up a few times when Monte Ball misses a blitz that Moreno would have picked up.

[/QUOTE]

Could not agree more!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rkarp..

[/QUOTE]

No worries. My b-ball responsibilities are complete(finally) and I have some down time for quite a while. I happened to be around this week and was able to put up some posts here...anything I hear is not official...the people doing all the real work can't comment on the record until everything has been vetted, but me posting anonymously on this forum is open game..

seems the pats were the side that relented the more so than Vince, although Vince did leave some money on the table as other teams were interested (surprisingly) 

[/QUOTE]

Good stuff per usual rkarp. Thanks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I really wanted Moreno to come to NE.  Would have much rather had him then Blount.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really wanted Moreno to come to NE.  Would have much rather had him then Blount.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Blount is a lock to return. The Pats have drawn a line that they won't cross, and he is looking for more. Seems to me theSteelers really want him, but can't sign him until June 1 unless Steelers make other restructures...

I think Pats would be ok drafting another RB if they lose out with Blount. It is starting to sound like Talib had a lot of influence over Blount, and with Talib gone, Blount may not be worth the head ache???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice pick-up by the Fins.... he be a much better option of catching the ball out of the backfield. It will add another dimension to their offense.

[/QUOTE]

You seem to be implying the Dolphins have some offense already...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL... I guess in that context... let's say for the sake of argument they have added their 1st dimension. It was still a good signing for them. I think they might have overpaid a tad but a team like Miami will usually have to over pay in order to acquire good talent. In some cases they grossly over pay... see Mike Wallace

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL... I guess in that context... let's say for the sake of argument they have added their 1st dimension. It was still a good signing for them. I think they might have overpaid a tad but a team like Miami will usually have to over pay in order to acquire good talent. In some cases they grossly over pay... see Mike Wallace

[/QUOTE]

I do agree. I'm just a wise a s s. Some would argue that I should drop the wise...