Mosi Tatupu = PATS RING OF FAME

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

Mosi Tatupu = PATS RING OF FAME

I believe Mosi's passing underscores the need for past Patriot greats to be officially recognized inside the Stadium . I understand that the usual path is to retire a players number , but considering the finite amount of them ....another solution needs to be found (with exceptions made for HOFers & the rare Pats Lifers who have earned the right to have their # 's reserved for themselves alone )
     It's time for the Pats Organization to step up and permanently enshrine the Steve Grogans , Troy Browns  , and Mosi Tatupu 's that helped make the club what it is today .

Without Mosi 's efforts ... their would have been no '85 magic .

R.I.P MOSI

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Mosi Tatupu = PATS RING OF FAME

I haven't been to Gillette in a few years...is there anything in Patriot place honoring the past?  You're right though something should be done inside the stadium....like Buffalo with all the names circling the stadium.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I think the free beer would be most apreciated and look at the money the Pats could generate from Retro Mosi Jerseys.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The issuing of free 18oz cups of beer with a picture of Mosi Tatupu and his uniform #30 would be quite the way to honor him and then at the end of the season retire the #30. Mosi was a great Patriot and is deserving of such an honor!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

This doesn't really have anything much to do with the actual thread, but does anyone besides me cringe when they hear this "going forward" buzz-phrase. You don't have to say "going forward." It's understood. Time only moves in one direction. You sound like an idiot when you parrot this retarded linguistic white elephant.

I think it's time we became proactive about thinking outside the box as regards shifting the paradigm away from "going forward" going forward.

Okay.

I'm done now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

The PAts hae their own HoF inside patriot place. Its a very nice collection of former players and a place which the are honored without having to retire their numbers. Think of it like the rings of other teams except much nicer in the realm of the nfl HoF. And yes he deserves to be in the Pats HoF

http://www.patriot-place.com/thehalloffame.aspx

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I've never been to Gillette. But a conspicuous "Ring Of Fame" always makes you wonder why whatshisname got left out. Let's see more Super Bowl banners first. Go Pats!!

Sections
Shortcuts