Moss Changes Agents

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Moss Changes Agents

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/30/randy-moss-apparently-has-parted-ways-with-long-time-agent/

What do you think this means?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: Moss Changes Agents

his new agent gets better weed, nothin to worry about

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I really hope this discussion board has a pre-set character limit for user names.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

LOL Cmon RussGris , Randy doesnt need the money that bad. After taxes hes made about 50 million from football alone , not including all the money he's made from China ... I mean Nike ( sorry I had to do that ) and he's got a pretty decent thing in Nascar racing trucks. And even if he is trying keep the extra 15% who can blame him? He'll likely sign a 2-3 year deal somewhere ( hopefully here ) and that will be the last NFL money he'll ever see ... well except for the NFL retirement package , which these days I believe consist of  coupons to Whole Foods , Three's Company DVD box set and a everyman's survivalist kit ( 75 lbs of rice and Glenn Becks newest book ). All kidding aside I never really saw the need of an agent for an active NFL player. Actors , artist etc. I see the need for someone to get them jobs , make contacts , hire prostitutes and carry coke on airplanes etc , you know the regular chit. Players in todays NFL know what their worth and what they get , especially in todays game where the " fall in line " contracts. The best players from the most important positions set the market for everyone else. I suspect Moss will get a 3 year deal somewhere or a 2 year deal w/ a 3rd year option. I really havent seen a huge drop off from Randy , in terms of skill and production. Even w/ todays players you won't/don't see 32 year old WR's putting up 1265/13 TD's. He would have had close to 1500/17 TD's if Brady was on point early on in the season. I absolutely believe that Randy can break Rice's TD record if he stays healthy for 4-5 more years and puts up his career averages (1250/13 ) over that time. Now I expect his yards to drop off a little , but not his TD numbers , hes always been a TD machine.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Maybe he's setting himself up to become a players agent after he retires.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

In Response to Re: Moss Changes Agents:
     Maybe he's setting himself up to become a players agent after he retires.
    Posted by Mungomunro

Yeah, with T.O. as his partner.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

In Response to Re: Moss Changes Agents:
    LOL Cmon RussGris , Randy doesnt need the money that bad. After taxes hes made about 50 million from football alone , not including all the money he's made from China ... I mean Nike ( sorry I had to do that ) and he's got a pretty decent thing in Nascar racing trucks. And even if he is trying keep the extra 15% who can blame him? He'll likely sign a 2-3 year deal somewhere ( hopefully here ) and that will be the last NFL money he'll ever see ... well except for the NFL retirement package , which these days I believe consist of  coupons to Whole Foods , Three's Company DVD box set and a everyman's survivalist kit ( 75 lbs of rice and Glenn Becks newest book ). All kidding aside I never really saw the need of an agent for an active NFL player. Actors , artist etc. I see the need for someone to get them jobs , make contacts , hire prostitutes and carry coke on airplanes etc , you know the regular chit. Players in todays NFL know what their worth and what they get , especially in todays game where the " fall in line " contracts. The best players from the most important positions set the market for everyone else. I suspect Moss will get a 3 year deal somewhere or a 2 year deal w/ a 3rd year option. I really havent seen a huge drop off from Randy , in terms of skill and production. Even w/ todays players you won't/don't see 32 year old WR's putting up 1265/13 TD's. He would have had close to 1500/17 TD's if Brady was on point early on in the season. I absolutely believe that Randy can break Rice's TD record if he stays healthy for 4-5 more years and puts up his career averages (1250/13 ) over that time. Now I expect his yards to drop off a little , but not his TD numbers , hes always been a TD machine.
    Posted by ONE-TIME

Salary is relative.  You wouldn't have had the bank scandals if it weren't.  The players agreement will have a big say in all this.  From what I hear the owners are wanting to decrease the cap total not increase it.  But this is such a ways off on what will be until then all is speculation which is all we can do.  I would like to see Moss back though.  He's been a pleasant surprise attitude wise.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In Response to Moss Changes Agents:

Yawn.

Nothing, really. I've never felt Moss was getting an extention after this season, anyway.

Non news. Can't wait for camp to start.

Sections
Shortcuts