Moss = DUMB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Moss = DUMB

he might want to do some research on the Pats and paying players before he goes spurting out inaccurate accusations about the Pats not paying players.....He sounds like and idiot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Moss = DUMB

Well, lets see....in 2007 we had the 2 of the top 8 paid WR's in the NFL....that is for starters....I have a meeting to attend....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

This post = dumb

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB:
    This post = dumb
    Posted by arodrambone

We know....all of your posts are......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpull. Show bigpull's posts

Dumb azz post

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Seymour
    Brady
    Stallworth
    Moss
    A Thomas
    Vrabel
    Vinatieri
    Watson
    Law
    are some examples of players that were making in the top 4 in their position 1 time or another for the Patriots.....

Then you look at the list of players that left to make top 3 money at their postition....
    Woody
    Branch
    Milloy
    Samuel
    Graham
    Cassel
    soon to be Seymour.....

I guess we should have paid all of them top dollar as well.....go WAY over the Cap....

So as for Moss, Shut up!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Dumb azz post
    Posted by bigpull

I have yet to see better from you....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

The Pats will pay big for a free agent that they have no real idea about but a proven performer in a Pats uniform they won't pay. The league is littered with them.
    Posted by gridlocked

Really?  you might want to look that up.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

m1021us,
    Arnt you the same dude who had problems with Wilfork asking for a long term contract, rather than being tagged? You were pretty vocal that he was getting 7 mil and was being an a%^ about saying it was less. Damn, you have a problem is players speak their mind eh? I guess they should all shut up, take what ever contract is awarded by the team and play, otherwise feel the wrath of m1021us in boston.com's patriots forum!
    I wonder if you ever asked for a raise at your work place!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

m1021us, Arnt you the same dude who had problems with Wilfork asking for a long term contract, rather than being tagged? You were pretty vocal that he was getting 7 mil and was being an a%^ about saying it was less. Damn, you have a problem is players speak their mind eh? I guess they should all shut up, take what ever contract is awarded by the team and play, otherwise feel the wrath of m1021us in boston.com's patriots forum! I wonder if you ever asked for a raise at your work place!
    Posted by bmadmax81

Yes, I have a problem with Wilfork going to the public after getting insulted with a HUGE raise from 2 mill per year to 7 million.  Like I have said, I wish that I could get that high of a percentage raise.....

I have no problems with players speaking their mind, I like Schilling.....but when they are complaning about getting a huge raise and want a bigger raise making millions, while there are people out there starving and fighting for their lives not being able to afford their prescriptions......IT IS STUPID!  Moss and Wilfork may spend their time doing charity work, but they sound like self centered jerks when they are crying over contracts. 

Sure I have asked for a raise.....I was in a position where my job changed and I felt that I was being underpaid....I talked to my boss about it for a year and it finally got the raise....I never once went to the press about it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : Yes, I have a problem with Wilfork going to the public after getting insulted with a HUGE raise from 2 mill per year to 7 million.  Like I have said, I wish that I could get that high of a percentage raise..... I have no problems with players speaking their mind, I like Schilling.....but when they are complaning about getting a huge raise and want a bigger raise making millions, while there are people out there starving and fighting for their lives not being able to afford their prescriptions......IT IS STUPID!  Moss and Wilfork may spend their time doing charity work, but they sound like self centered jerks when they are crying over contracts.  Sure I have asked for a raise.....I was in a position where my job changed and I felt that I was being underpaid....I talked to my boss about it for a year and it finally got the raise....I never once went to the press about it.
    Posted by m1021us

Wow, dude! You are bitter! Well, I guess you are going to be stubborn on this aspect. If you wanted that kind of money, you should have gone into NFL, or hollywood instead of what you do now. Athletes are paid so much because they have a set of skills that is not commonplace. You cannot expect pro athletes to be paid like one of us. That's why they are pro and we spend our time writing about them in this forum instead of working harder and making more money to pay for that prescription!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : Wow, dude! You are bitter! Well, I guess you are going to be stubborn on this aspect. If you wanted that kind of money, you should have gone into NFL, or hollywood instead of what you do now. Athletes are paid so much because they have a set of skills that is not commonplace. You cannot expect pro athletes to be paid like one of us. That's why they are pro and we spend our time writing about them in this forum instead of working harder and making more money to pay for that prescription!
    Posted by bmadmax81

BINGO!  These atheletes should not be complaining while there are others out there that are not so lucky.....

I have not complained to anyone about my pay.....have I?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : BINGO!  These atheletes should not be complaining while there are others out there that are not so lucky..... I have not complained to anyone about my pay.....have I?
    Posted by m1021us

You did say that you asked your boss for a pay raise as you thought you were being underpaid! No point arguing with ya. Good day to you sir!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : You did say that you asked your boss for a pay raise as you thought you were being underpaid! No point arguing with ya. Good day to you sir!
    Posted by bmadmax81

Compared to others, I was....My boss knew it too.....he fought to get me that raise....

Again, I never cried about it to anyone....especially to the media.

Also, we are not talking about millions of dollars, we are talking thousands.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

If players can produce on the field, then they should be able to say whatever they want.  Moss has given nothing but 100% since coming to NE.  I agree with others that say this discussion is dumb, because it really is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : Compared to others, I was....My boss knew it too.....he fought to get me that raise.... Again, I never cried about it to anyone....especially to the media. Also, we are not talking about millions of dollars, we are talking thousands.....
    Posted by m1021us

Dude! Thousands for you is equal to millions for pro athletes. And I think even if you wanted, you couldnt have talked to the media! You dont have the star power :-D

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You sound like an Idiot. We all know that NE doesn't have Franchise players, only a Franchise coach. No one is above getting dealt, not even Brady.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

You dont have the star power :-D
    Posted by bmadmax81[/QUOTE]

But he does have HEALTH insurance!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB :   Dude! Thousands for you is equal to millions for pro athletes. And I think even if you wanted, you couldnt have talked to the media! You dont have the star power :-D
    Posted by bmadmax81

You are joking right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

You sound like an Idiot. We all know that NE doesn't have Franchise players, only a Franchise coach. No one is above getting dealt, not even Brady.
    Posted by 49Patriots

Who are you talking to?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

You dont have the star power :-D Posted by bmadmax81
    But he does have HEALTH insurance!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes I do.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

i don't think Moss is asking for a raise... nothing in his comment says that he is looking to be paid more than he currently is I think, tho correct me if I am wrong. I think he is saying that the Pats won't offer him the same deal or a slightly lower deal then he took in 2008 due to whatever reason, age, production, other FA needs etc etc. I really don't know why you guys keep thinking that he is asking to be paid more, I personally think he is asking for a fair offer similar to what he got in 08, and that he just doesn't think the team will give him that given what he knows from negociating with the team in the past week. I mean, what would be a fair deal in you guys' opinion for him? and do you honestly think the Patriots will even offer that? that's probably what Moss is talking about, that he expects the Pats to ask him to take another big discount, which he believe he won't take the bite again (perhaps he wants 7-8 mil a year for 3, and the team is only going to give him 5 mil for 2, thus he doesn't think he will take that and thus he doesn't believe he will be a patriot next year, ever think of it that way? Why are you guys thinking that he is asking for 10 mil a year for 3 and the team is only going to give him 9 for 3? Point is you don't know what's behind the negociation). I just think Moss is a pretty smart guy, and knows that he isn't getting a raise (your salary and your age should go in an opposite direction in the sports industry, common sense), and I just don't think he is asking for that. I know alot of you guys want to think that he is dumb but he is a pretty honest person and I believe he knows what he is worth, which obviously isn't going to be higher than 9mil a year. We will know the truth next year perhaps after he signs with another team. If he signs for something like 21 mil for 3 year, then you will know that the Pats probably didn't even want to give him that, and you probably can't blame him for making this comment. We will see.
    Posted by pochen23

1) did the Pats come out and tell him that they were not going to make him an offer?

2) does ne not have 1 more year on his contract?

3) He said that the felt he was not going to remain a Pat because they DON'T PAY THIER OWN.....which is a totally incorrect statement, especially when he is an example of one who was paid very well by the Pats.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : But he does have HEALTH insurance!! Posted by NEGAME
    Yes, yes I do.....
    Posted by m1021us[/QUOTE]

M1021-You really need to define your description of dumb. Such as: Dumb = anyone who doesn't do or say what I think they should. You basically want to dump Moss and Wilfork (Judging from other posts) because they are using the media to renegotiate their contracts. Moss was only playing with a separated shoulder for the last half of the season last year. This is coming from a Colts fan who doesn't give 2 shiets about what happens to the Pats this year or any other year. You also have some problems with anger management and should seek help.

NEgame- You must be a Free health insurance supporter. Health insurance is not a right granted to anybody. If you can pay for it you can have it. That is unless the Marxists that are currently in charge can turn us into a European welfare nation.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : Yes, yes I do..... Posted by m1021us
    M1021-You really need to define your description of dumb. Such as: Dumb = anyone who doesn't do or say what I think they should. You basically want to dump Moss and Wilfork (Judging from other posts) because they are using the media to renegotiate their contracts. Moss was only playing with a separated shoulder for the last half of the season last year. This is coming from a Colts fan who doesn't give 2 shiets about what happens to the Pats this year or any other year. You also have some problems with anger management and should seek help. Posted by underdogggg[/QUOTE]

Dude, when Moss is on he is awesome (see 2007), then he comes in with an attitude and a pouty face and drops many passes, gives up on routes and has alligator arms and has half-assed blocks (see 2009).....

Moss is not negotiating a contract, his is not up for another year.....me made a really dumb and inaccurate statement......

Truthfully, I would rather have Reggie Wayne on my team then Moss....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : M1021-You really need to define your description of dumb. Such as: Dumb = anyone who doesn't do or say what I think they should. You basically want to dump Moss and Wilfork (Judging from other posts) because they are using the media to renegotiate their contracts. Moss was only playing with a separated shoulder for the last half of the season last year. This is coming from a Colts fan who doesn't give 2 shiets about what happens to the Pats this year or any other year. You also have some problems with anger management and should seek help. Posted by underdogggg
    Dude, when Moss is on he is awesome (see 2007), then he comes in with an attitude and a pouty face and drops many passes, gives up on routes and has alligator arms and has half-assed blocks (see 2009)..... Moss is not negotiating a contract, his is not up for another year.....me made a really dumb and inaccurate statement...... Truthfully, I would rather have Reggie Wayne on my team then Moss....
    Posted by m1021us[/QUOTE]

Actually, IMHO I believe Moss is already renegotiating his contract by making those statements. He's laying down the foundation right now.

I look at it this way, Moss is in his contract year coming up. How much you want to bet he has a killer year this year because he is completely motivated just like the first year you guys got him..I'd Rather have Wayne also but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Moss puts up better numbers than Reggie this year.