Moss = DUMB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Moss = DUMB

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB:
    In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : Dude, when Moss is on he is awesome (see 2007), then he comes in with an attitude and a pouty face and drops many passes, gives up on routes and has alligator arms and has half-assed blocks (see 2009)..... Moss is not negotiating a contract, his is not up for another year.....me made a really dumb and inaccurate statement...... Truthfully, I would rather have Reggie Wayne on my team then Moss.... Posted by m1021us
    Actually, IMHO I believe Moss is already renegotiating his contract by making those statements. He's laying down the foundation right now. I look at it this way, Moss is in his contract year coming up. How much you want to bet he has a killer year this year because he is completely motivated just like the first year you guys got him..I'd Rather have Wayne also but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Moss puts up better numbers than Reggie this year.
    Posted by underdogggg[/QUOTE]

Well, duh....Moss has a better QB throwing to him than Wayne does...... (you walked right into that one).

So here is the problem....You keep Moss and get a great year from him, then lose him in free agency for nothing (unless you tag him but risk pissing-him off)...or you trade him and get something of value for him (picks) and use his money to fill in the holes that we have on Defense....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

m1021us,
    I agree with some people here. You need help, or anger management classes! I guess professional life aint so good eh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : Yes, yes I do..... Posted by m1021us
    M1021-You really need to define your description of dumb. Such as: Dumb = anyone who doesn't do or say what I think they should. You basically want to dump Moss and Wilfork (Judging from other posts) because they are using the media to renegotiate their contracts. Moss was only playing with a separated shoulder for the last half of the season last year. This is coming from a Colts fan who doesn't give 2 shiets about what happens to the Pats this year or any other year. You also have some problems with anger management and should seek help. NEgame- You must be a Free health insurance supporter. Health insurance is not a right granted to anybody. If you can pay for it you can have it. That is unless the Marxists that are currently in charge can turn us into a European welfare nation.
    Posted by underdogggg[/QUOTE]

I don't think anything should be FREE and health insurance should be paid for unless you are in the Federal goverment, then you get the best health insurance  for free-paid for doggg-e-dooo by you and me.

I do think people should have access to health insurance for the best possible price not $1000 amonth for a family of four.

BTW anyone on Medicare in your family, please ask them to give up their "free" health insurance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

m1021us, I agree with some people here. You need help, or anger management classes! I guess professional life aint so good eh?
    Posted by bmadmax81

Actually, I am doing well.....and I am not angry at all.....I just don't want Moss to half-ass on the field anymore with his poor attitude.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : M1021-You really need to define your description of dumb. Such as: Dumb = anyone who doesn't do or say what I think they should. You basically want to dump Moss and Wilfork (Judging from other posts) because they are using the media to renegotiate their contracts. Moss was only playing with a separated shoulder for the last half of the season last year. This is coming from a Colts fan who doesn't give 2 shiets about what happens to the Pats this year or any other year. You also have some problems with anger management and should seek help. NEgame- You must be a Free health insurance supporter. Health insurance is not a right granted to anybody. If you can pay for it you can have it. That is unless the Marxists that are currently in charge can turn us into a European welfare nation. Posted by underdogggg
    I don't think anything should be FREE and health insurance should be paid for unless you are in the Federal goverment, then you get the best health insurance  for free-paid for doggg-e-dooo by you and me. I do think people should have access to health insurance for the best possible price not $1000 amonth for a family of four. BTW anyone on Medicare in your family, please ask them to give up their "free" health insurance.
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Medicare is an unfair comparison. Most people on Medicare have paid their whole life and continue to pay for supplemental insurance. The democrats current plans BTW would call for huge cuts to medicare to help pay for everyone who can't. I don't have a problem with people that earned their way through life being taken care of but nice try.

If you're suggesting that we should be able to purchase health care across state lines as a means to create lower prices though competition and that we should stop the ambulance chasers from filing unending frivolous lawsuits then I would agree with you. But that's not what our current administration has in mind.

If your health insurance costs decrease under anything that they want to do then you will have to pay for it through some other concocted Tax. I have read past posts of yours on this issue and I know your pro healthcare legislation. I am too but just not what they are trying to stuff down our throats now. Nothing comes for free from our government. Weather it's taxes or freedoms or both they always take something.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Well nothing will ever get done in this country with the fools pretending to do what is right for the American people.

And frankly I'm sick to death of hearing "I've worked all my life" and" I don't want our children to be saddled with all this debt"  When I read of companies making billions of dollars in a quarter!!  a quarter What's are few more billion in the goverment

BTW many people receiving Medicare did not work work ALL THEIR LIVES for their benefits-many just enough to grab the check and benefits.

The cuts the democrats want to cut are on the advantage programs which PAYS for health CLUBS  and many other special programs.If I join a health club I pay for it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

m1021us... I think they are going to do just what you said ride him this year because he will want to produce as much as possible to guarantee a big contract from someone maybe the Patriots still who knows. But I think they ride him in 2010 tag him in 2011 and trade him for a pick or picks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

NEGAME... While I am a conservative by all accounts I see there is a basic level of coverage that should be afforded to all LEGAL U.S. citizens. This is a safety net but there should be limits to the length someone can use the safety net w/o paying into it in some way or to some degree. And it should be a very basic coverage. On top of that there are a whole lot of things that can be done like portability and non-traditional groupings of self employed or small business for example that make sense and allow the Insurance companies to make money while providing more coverage then currently exists.

And finnaly we need to make sure illegals do not get this coverage other then in true life threatening instances where they need immediate help. That is just normal human compassion. But that also means we actually need to deport when we find an illegal. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

Well nothing will ever get done in this country with the fools pretending to do what is right for the American people. And frankly I'm sick to death of hearing "I've worked all my life" and" I don't want our children to be saddled with all this debt"  When I read of companies making billions of dollars in a quarter!!  a quarter What's are few more billion in the goverment BTW many people receiving Medicare did not work work ALL THEIR LIVES for their benefits-many just enough to grab the check and benefits. The cuts the democrats want to cut are on the advantage programs which PAYS for health CLUBS  and many other special programs.If I join a health club I pay for it.
    Posted by NEGAME

So you should be able to decide what a company does with their money that they earned. That's a nice Communistic belief. Maybe those companies should be able to take your money and give it away but you wouldn't like that much.

Here's a fair deal. There should be a check mark at the end of every income tax return that says.Would you like to donate your refund to the US Healthcare fund?
    I doubt very much all you bleeding hearts would be checking that box. But hey, if it's someone elses cash who cares.

The cuts the democrats want to make if they get their plan pushed through call for 500 Billion in medicare cuts. It will also increase the cost of insurance for the average working individual by about 13%. You really need to check into what these bills are about instead of listening to the nightly news or MSNBC.
    I'm not sticking up for Republicans because they have as much to do with the mess we're in as the Democrats but you are living a lie if you believe what Obama and the left are feeding to the mainstream media.

As far as getting something useful done that can happen without the Feds taking control of 17% of the U.S. economy. That is what the republicans are pushing but you won't hear that if your only tuned into ABC,NBC,CNN or CBS.

So if you want to start giving health insurance away or just arbitrarily handing it to people for a couple hundred $ a month ( Like Massachusetts ) I suggest you start up a fund and get all these bleeding heart Limousine liberals to pony up their money first. And when you don't hear the phone ring, That will be the Democrats calling to donate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

NEGAME... While I am a conservative by all accounts I see there is a basic level of coverage that should be afforded to all LEGAL U.S. citizens. This is a safety net but there should be limits to the length someone can use the safety net w/o paying into it in some way or to some degree. And it should be a very basic coverage. On top of that there are a whole lot of things that can be done like portability and non-traditional groupings of self employed or small business for example that make sense and allow the Insurance companies to make money while providing more coverage then currently exists. And finnaly we need to make sure illegals do not get this coverage other then in true life threatening instances where they need immediate help. That is just normal human compassion. But that also means we actually need to deport when we find an illegal. 
    Posted by DaBlade

But Blade you do know they can walk into any hospital and get medical care free.

I'm recalling my friend who had to pay $775 (not a lot for the medical care he received, which ran into the thousands) but a comment was made by the billing person handling the payment "if you were an illegal you wouldn't have to pay anything"  Certainly the hospitals won't turn them away.

anyway I'm back to football.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Under-dogg, it's easy to see why there is gridlock, I make a comment a bout a company making a lot of money, billions in a quarter and you think I'm telling them how to spend their money. How did you come up with that??  I'm just saying there  is a lot of money out there , more than you or I can comprehend, I'm glad companies make a lot of money, as long as they aren't F**king the people who make the billions for them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

Under-dogg, it's easy to see why there is gridlock, I make a comment a bout a company making a lot of money, billions in a quarter and you think I'm telling them how to spend their money. How did you come up with that??  I'm just saying there  is a lot of money out there , more than you or I can comprehend, I'm glad companies make a lot of money, as long as they aren't F**king the people who make the billions for them.
    Posted by NEGAME

Read your own words. Also if you want to make a statement about these companies effing the people that made the money for them you should have proof.These companies provide the jobs that keep the world spinning and most people especially right now are glad to have them.If you want to see the people that are truly selling us out you should take a deeper look into the people that are running our country.  
    We both want the same thing in the end with health insurance. I just completely disagree with the means you propose to achieve it and spending at least 1 trillion in tax money is going to destroy what's left of our economy.

I thought you were going back to football.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

I though this post was about how dumb/smart Moss is, depending on which side you are. When did it turn into a healthcare debate?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I though this post was about how dumb/smart Moss is, depending on which side you are. When did it turn into a healthcare debate?
    Posted by bmadmax81

We don't want to be outdone by the "panel" in Washinton.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : We don't want to be outdone by the "panel" in Washinton.
    Posted by NEGAME

I listened to a lot of that panel today. You guys got more accomplished on this thread then they did in the whole 6 hours.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Posted by bmadmax81

The THREAD was about how Moss is dumb.....the post you just posted was questioning the thread.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB : The THREAD was about how Moss is dumb.....the post you just posted was questioning the thread.....
    Posted by m1021us

Of course I am questioning the thread! Calling Moss dumb and jumping into healthcare debate!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Moss = DUMB :  Of course I am questioning the thread! Calling Moss dumb and jumping into healthcare debate!
    Posted by bmadmax81

You called the thread a post...

Both are legit concerns......Moss being DUMB and healthcare....

Sections
Shortcuts