Moss goes down like a cold beer on a hot day...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Moss goes down like a cold beer on a hot day...

...easy. 

Doesn't he know football is a contact sport? I know some local flag football teams that could use a guy like him. He has become too soft for the NFL and showed no fight when he did catch the ball yesterday. 

And will the Moss homers please tell me what injury he has???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Moss goes down like a cold beer on a hot day...

Moss played with that same style even when he had his record season in 2007.  It's the way he plays.  You have to look at the total package, not just a play or two where you think he should have fought harder.  But yes, Moss is one of several players who haven't looked too sharp at times this year.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Just me venting. But lack of effort was glaring over the past several weeks and to see it again on a day when someone, anyone, needed to stand up and make the effort, outside a few Faulk and Edleman plays, needs to be addressed. Especially at his price tag and resume. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Moss goes down like a cold beer on a hot day...:
    Just me venting. But lack of effort was glaring over the past several weeks and to see it again on a day when someone, anyone, needed to stand up and make the effort, outside a few Faulk and Edleman plays, needs to be addressed. Especially at his price tag and resume. 
    Posted by touchdownpats

I hear you.  I guess I'm just saying that when you get beat like that, it's a lot of players and coaches not stepping up.  Moss was just one of several players who looked pretty mediocre yesterday.  It's a team sport though.  Brady had little time to wait for Moss' routes to develop.  Moss was open yesterday, but a second or two too late.

Sections
Shortcuts