Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Moss Injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

Moss Injury

I find it interesting that Welker is doing the post-game interview that Randy always does after a game.  Moss has even done post-game interviews during games in which he had no production.  I hope his injury isn't too serious and I am glad we have a bye next week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Re: Moss Injury

He took a few big shots today but I never saw the medical staff working on him so I don't think it was anything too bad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Hope Moss is okay. Only saw him favoring his left arm.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

I hope your right.  He looked a little dazed on the side lines.  Like I said before, excited we have the bye next week.  Hopefully, Morris or Taylor can get healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

He played until the game was safely won. He got hurt in the 1st half and kept going out there.

Sections
Shortcuts