Moss is going to Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Moss is going to Denver

Not a confirmed report, but I can see Moss going to Denver with Josh McDaniels.  They put up huge numbers in New England, and have a past relationship.

Denver would have to get past Buffalo, Carolina, Dallas, and maybe San Francisco on the waiver list.  The AFC West is still within reach.  They still play Kansas City twice, San Diego twice, and Oakland once.

Does anyone else agree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Moss is going to Denver

I disagree with the way you headlined your post.

Let me guess: you work in advertising.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Booo!

Moss in a 2-5 Denver situation as a free agent on the cusp of a lock out?

How is 2-5 any better than Minny's 2-5 when KC will win that division, SD may challenge for a Wild Card, etc?

Moss was better off staying in Minny.  Again, he wanted out of NE for $$$!!

$$.

Now that he doesn't have it, he wants to go from Brady-- />Favre and now Orton?  Not buying it.

It's very unlikely teams even want to pick up his 5 million right now when they are on the verge of blowing up and losing their season.

KC is much a better choice with Cassel, a GREAT run game, etc.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Woody - you are kind of snarky today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't see this happening.  However, after the last several weeks nothing is going to surprise in the NFL anymore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I've said this in every Moss-related thread thus far and I'll say it here to:

No. I see Moss threatening to NOT show up if some other team picks him up. His post game press conference last night said it all. Hate him or love him, he always speaks his mind: when he was discouraged about his deal he spoke out, when he wanted to be traded he spoke out (through his agent), and when he misses New England, he speaks out.

Ultimately, he ends up here again. That's my take at least.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If Moss goes to Denver, and I don't believe it, then he's clearly looking to pad stats for FA since McDaniels would obviously get his the ball early and often. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

^^^^AGREE with APDynasty (again).

If there is no penalty, why wouldn't he do this?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Moss doesn't have to go anywhere.

He could simply end up blocking whatever team claims him. Granted, he couldn't sign anywhere else until next season if they retain the claim, but, Denver cannot "force" Moss to play. 

Frankly, he won't go to any team that is terrible. Any agent with sense would tell him to sit it out rather than sacrifice his body in a losing effort.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If that is true, then he's coming here.  NE can simply cut him if they need to.  There is no risk here. 

Put Price on the PS and release Darnell Jenkins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

There needs to be a "Truth in Thread Titles Act".  A question mark or perhaps inserting "I Think" at the beginning would suffice.  Before long people will be paying the Globe for popup ads to get people to their threads.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

no team will claim this guy off waivers.. hes going to clear waviers and sign where he wants. i dont think any team is crazy enough to waste 3 or 4 mil on a guy who wont play for them

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Moss is going to Denver:
    [QUOTE]Woody - you are kind of snarky today.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

I love that word. 

But let it be known, I am always snarky about misleading thread headlines.

Gonna' be a big game tonight.  Your prediction?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Houston 31 Colts 20 (I know you didn't ask for my prediction but here it is anyway)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]If that is true, then he's coming here.  NE can simply cut him if they need to.  There is no risk here.  Put Price on the PS and release Darnell Jenkins.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

There is still an open PS spot open, no need to cut anyone.  BB is a genius!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]If that is true, then he's coming here.  NE can simply cut him if they need to.  There is no risk here.  Put Price on the PS and release Darnell Jenkins.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Price on Practice Squad?  I think there would be teams to jump on that and sign him.  Might be risky when he is part of the rebuilding process, no? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Judging by how McDaniels covets anybody who's ever owned a Patriots offensive playbook, I think this is the most likely landing spot for Moss.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moss is going to Denver : I love that word.  But let it be known, I am always snarky about misleading thread headlines. Gonna' be a big game tonight.  Your prediction?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

I am going to say the colts win.  On paper, I would tell you they shouldn't given injuries and the way the Texans crushed them first game, but I am going to side with the colts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

"Oh, it's got nothing to do with Denver, or sea level, whatever that is."

No. I don't think so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I'd put the Chiefs in there if Denver doesn't bite

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

If the Texans can run the ball like they did game one, Colts lose but by a small margin( being realistic here) Otherwise Manning will torch that secondary.

As for Moss, I think he clears Waivers and signs where he sees fit.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i hope he goes to cincinnati, moss, TO and Ocho Cinco talk about the hard knocks ratings.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]I'd put the Chiefs in there if Denver doesn't bite
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Woody's correct about the thread title...Evil, IF ya think he's goin' to Kansas City, just like this thread's author, I'd advise ya start your own thread...perhaps entitled: "CONFIRMED Report League-Wide: Randy Moss Signs <insert made up contract numbers> With KANSAS CITY!!!!"  (Hope it's painfully obvious, I ain't knocking YOU here)...  Then, we can ALL start up individual threads, on Randy Moss "Going <insert team> for <insert contract> confirmed by <insert made-up news source>."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

could happen, all the losing teams get first crack

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Moss isn't going any place that isn't a legitmate playoff contender. Period.