Moss is going to Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Re: Moss is going to Denver

That would be a big no!  Denver is rebuilding and they won't give Moss big bucks.  Add in the fact that Moss won't player for another losing franchise.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

In Response to Re: Moss is going to Denver:
    [QUOTE]That would be a big no!  Denver is rebuilding and they won't give Moss big bucks.  Add in the fact that Moss won't player for another losing franchise.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

What makes you think Moss gives a damn about playing for a winning franchise? If he did, he wouldn't have shot his way out of NE.

Moss wants stats so he can sucker someone into giving him another big contract. McDaniels will at least give him every opportunity to do that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Brilliant. Let's go back to the O where Brady either chucks it deep to a double covered Moss who can't beat coverage, or throw it underneath to Welker. It worked out so well...oh wait, it didn't! They traded Moss to go back to a team that can win in January. 

C'mon Russ, you're better than that. It's about TEAM, not hucking the ball to Moss every 3 plays to keep him happy. You should know better. 

How does having that overreacting girl in the locker room help? Tell me. Having that prima donna lead the cheer probably sends a great signal to Mayo, who actually doesn't react to adversity like a 12 year old girl (like Moss).

C'mon Russ. Really disappointed in you.

[QUOTE]If that is true, then he's coming here.  NE can simply cut him if they need to.  There is no risk here.  Put Price on the PS and release Darnell Jenkins.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phoenix125. Show Phoenix125's posts

I would agree with Randy Moss heading to Kansas City.  Moss is at the end of his career and wants to win now.  Going to Denver will not make winning a championship sooner.  Denver most likely is going to fire Josh McDaniels and the new coach is going to want to start over with his own players and coaches.  Denver is not a place for Moss.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moss is going to Denver : What makes you think Moss gives a damn about playing for a winning franchise? If he did, he wouldn't have shot his way out of NE. Moss wants stats so he can sucker someone into giving him another big contract. McDaniels will at least give him every opportunity to do that.
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]

I agree Moss wants a big contract, but nobody is going to give it to him this season.  The only team he could gel with at this point would be the Pats.  The learning curve is just too steep at this point in the season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moss is going to Denver : I am going to say the colts win.  On paper, I would tell you they shouldn't given injuries and the way the Texans crushed them first game, but I am going to side with the colts.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

I am Shocked!  Shocked I tell you!!!  Arrest all of the usual suspects!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Sorry, if that was misleading.  I should have maybe phrased the headline as a question.  I was just stating my opinion.  I'm not selling anything.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Washington..  Snyder wont be able to resist. McNabb/Grossman need someone to throw too. Can Denver take the cap hit? I bet their still paying coin for Cutler. I think we're still paying coin for Seymore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

My first thought was one expressed by a number of previous posters,that he would not be claimed.Then I realize that there are some owners with visions of grandeur as a football expert and feel that one of them could jump at the chance to make a big name splash to appease their fans during a mediocre to dismal season.Does the name Jerry Jones sound familiar?The person who started this discussion suggested Denver(albeit in a rather misleading headline)and  another mentioned K.C.,I assume both did so because of the ex-Patriots in leadership roles.The question with those teams surrounds the opinion the former Patriots coaches and front office people felt about Moss during their tenure in N.E.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

What part did people miss about Randy's remarks yesterday? Like I stated before, he made himself radioactive to other teams by what he said. You think any NFL coach/GM/owner wants to take a chance at Randy dissing his team and telling the word that BB and the Patriots are the greatest? No way. Even if some team bites, Moss will probably make it clear that "you can't control my mouth"/

Randy doesn't' want to play in Denver or anywhere else. He wants to come back. From what I am seeing, Welker isn't getting as free as he usually does. He had 3. THREE receptions yesterday. Wanna bet he'd have 9 if Moss was going deep routes? 

Brady wants him. I think Kraft wants him too. BB? He knows a bargain and getting a 3rd rounder and getting Moss back seems like a no-brainer move. I'd love to see Randy get a ring. He belongs here. 

Now if Mankins plays like a possessed lineman and opens up BJGE and Moss is back to open the passing game? We are at 6-1 now. Most teams are dealing with big injury issues. Players not playing, etc; We are sitting very pretty IF Mankins and Moss come back. I'm betting Moss would be better than ever, wanting to show the world. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

He belongs here?!? Are you kidding? When you think Patriots, you think Randy Moss? I'm sorry, you are the biggest pink hat ever then. The pats aren't about breaking records for touchdowns. They are about winning super bowls. Randy Moss is not a winner. He's an emotional diva who isn't even that productive anymore. They are better without him. Have you watched the games the last few weeks?

I'm glad your icon is pink. It'll be easy to remember.

[QUOTE]What part did people miss about Randy's remarks yesterday? Like I stated before, he made himself radioactive to other teams by what he said. You think any NFL coach/GM/owner wants to take a chance at Randy dissing his team and telling the word that BB and the Patriots are the greatest? No way. Even if some team bites, Moss will probably make it clear that "you can't control my mouth"/ Randy doesn't' want to play in Denver or anywhere else. He wants to come back. From what I am seeing, Welker isn't getting as free as he usually does. He had 3. THREE receptions yesterday. Wanna bet he'd have 9 if Moss was going deep routes?  Brady wants him. I think Kraft wants him too. BB? He knows a bargain and getting a 3rd rounder and getting Moss back seems like a no-brainer move. I'd love to see Randy get a ring. He belongs here.  Now if Mankins plays like a possessed lineman and opens up BJGE and Moss is back to open the passing game? We are at 6-1 now. Most teams are dealing with big injury issues. Players not playing, etc; We are sitting very pretty IF Mankins and Moss come back. I'm betting Moss would be better than ever, wanting to show the world. 
    Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

No way Josh Mc takes Moss.He traded his #1 Wr that he could not control to Miami. Not to mention he's in about the same spot personal wise as Chilly

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Rockdog-

That "emotional diva" made over 250 receptions for 3800 yards for 47 TD's.

Yeah, I guess by thinking Moss is one of the NFL's best receivers the past 3 seasons makes me a pink hat. I'm sure Brady consults with you over this stuff.

You're not a dog, you're an ostrich. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, if that was misleading.  I should have maybe phrased the headline as a question.  I was just stating my opinion.  I'm not selling anything.
    Posted by jmmyslinski[/QUOTE]

Clearly you have been watching too much Jeopardy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

And that's all he's good for. Keep throwing out numbers. By the way, what are his numbers this year? I'm sure you would have mentioned that if it supported your case. It does not. He's having a sub-par year, and isn't the player he was in 2007. Brandon freakin Tate has better numbers than Moss, and he doesn't whine when he doesn't get the ball.

You want some numbers? How about how many second half choke jobs this team has had with Moss? How many INT's are lobbed up to Moss to keep him happy? How many clutch games have they won with Moss? Please name a key game they had to gut out with Randy Moss? The guy is soft, and makes the pats a finesse team. Do you remember that game last January? That's how a Randy Moss led team plays when hit with adversity.

Yeah, I'm sure Brady has no say is Moss being traded. NOT. It's tiring constantly placating the guy, and you're seeing the results now. 

It's easy to argue against a pink hat. Please try again. The ostrich remark is just weird. Try again Mr b u n g hole. 

[QUOTE]Rockdog- That "emotional diva" made over 250 receptions for 3800 yards for 47 TD's. Yeah, I guess by thinking Moss is one of the NFL's best receivers the past 3 seasons makes me a pink hat. I'm sure Brady consults with you over this stuff. You're not a dog, you're an ostrich. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Nah, too easy. I'll just take advantage of the "ignore Rockdog1293000" feature. 

You're not worth the fonts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

And this team hasn't traditionally won with the best WR's. The best WR's are usually malcontents who adversely affect team chemistry. How many superbowls have TO, Ochocinco, and Moss won? It's a secondary position. You don't need great WR's to win a super bowl, but you probably wouldn't know this since you became a fan in the mid-2000's. Let me tell you they didn't win by having the best divas with the best numbers, they won by outplaying the other team (especially when times were hard). Moss FOLDS when challenged. He is terrible for this team.

[QUOTE]Rockdog- That "emotional diva" made over 250 receptions for 3800 yards for 47 TD's. Yeah, I guess by thinking Moss is one of the NFL's best receivers the past 3 seasons makes me a pink hat. I'm sure Brady consults with you over this stuff. You're not a dog, you're an ostrich. 

Sections
Shortcuts