MOSS or OCHO?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

MOSS or OCHO?

Straight up poll ...

IF YOU COULD ONLY HAVE 1 ON THE PATS FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON ~ WHO WOULD YOU WANT ? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: MOSS or OCHO?

Ocho brings nothing to the table that Edelman, Welker, and Branch can't already do.  He doesn't stretch defenses.  He doesn't offer leaping ability.  He doesn't offer better hands.

We'll see, but I'd prefer Moss

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

MOSS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

Moss wil win this poll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

Moss all day. Hw still has a lot of diesel in his 18 wheeler.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Since Moss was/is available, and the team didn't take him, I'm going to have to say Ocho.  Doesn't make sense, but I'm going with whatever the team logic was this time.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Ocho all the way! Moss can't catch when anyone is near him and he can't take a hit and he will never go over the middle. He's a one route non-wonder that retired one year too late.

And yes Moss will win this one cause Pats fans could care less about Moss since he quit on them and isn't that good anymore but Moss fans will be here in droves.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vacilando. Show Vacilando's posts

Moss or Ocho???  How is it even a debate?

Moss didn't want to play.  Ocho is itchin to play but hasn't synched.

If this was in their prime: Moss hands down.  No doubt.
    BUT

If this is today:  Ocho.  I want someone that WANTS to play.  Ready to play with their head on tight knowing he has to work to make this team.  Moss gave up.  We won before him, we'll win after him.  The beauty of the Pats was that they had players that did their JOB!  One guy doesn't want to work then that's one less position on the field.  Essentially I'd rather have Ocho than no one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Moss. He has 50 TDs in 51 starts for Hoodie. I doubt 85 will do that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

u think Moss is just gonna be cool with not being thrown to? with not having a two-three yr deal? He's just suddenly gonna be quiet about stuff that bothers him? lol I love Moss but we don't need him. Yes he did put up great numbers and bla bla bla but he did NOT get the Pats a ring....Pats didn't need a deep threat receiver like Moss when they were actually winning superbowls...The Pats won rings with Balance...If the running game continues to improve (which it will) I think this is the yr!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I want Mocho....

Sections
Shortcuts