Moss or Owens - On behalf of Bubba

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Moss or Owens - On behalf of Bubba

This is a re-post of Bubbazilla's board.

The board was called "Moss or Owens" and simply asked "Yes" or "No."

On behalf of 100% of all sane offensive coordinators, I think the answer is a resounding, "YES!!!"  Any team would love to have either of them.

But in their prime, which one would you prefer?

Moss - unstoppable speed.  You could put a corner on him, have a safety 20 yards over the top, and still get beat deep.  Also, before the league took the passing game away from the players and put it in the hands of the refs, Moss had that slight push that accompanied his 50-inch vertical leap to make him unstoppable in jump ball situations in the red zone.

Owens - freakish athleticism for someone his size.  You can't press Owens because he's too strong.  You can't sit back on him because he's too good (and underrated in this regard) of a route runner.  He's surprisingly quick out of his breaks and he can use his size to position himself for the catch.  Despite his size, he has the speed to beat people deep.  He's a good runner after the catch and can break tackles; he's also not afraid to go over the middle. The biggest knock is that his hands have never been great and he has a history of drops to accompany his big play ability.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

Re: Moss or Owens - On behalf of Bubba

In Response to Moss or Owens - On behalf of Bubba:
    [QUOTE]This is a re-post of Bubbazilla's board. The board was called "Moss or Owens" and simply asked "Yes" or "No." On behalf of 100% of all sane offensive coordinators, I think the answer is a resounding, "YES!!!"  Any team would love to have either of them. But in their prime, which one would you prefer? Moss - unstoppable speed.  You could put a corner on him, have a safety 20 yards over the top, and still get beat deep.  Also, before the league took the passing game away from the players and put it in the hands of the refs, Moss had that slight push that accompanied his 50-inch vertical leap to make him unstoppable in jump ball situations in the red zone. Owens - freakish athleticism for someone his size.  You can't press Owens because he's too strong.  You can't sit back on him because he's too good (and underrated in this regard) of a route runner.  He's surprisingly quick out of his breaks and he can use his size to position himself for the catch.  Despite his size, he has the speed to beat people deep.  He's a good runner after the catch and can break tackles; he's also not afraid to go over the middle. The biggest knock is that his hands have never been great and he has a history of drops to accompany his big play ability.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]thanks nick, i screwed up on the initial poll and could not go bak in to correct or edit it. i love your bottom quote there about god. just be careful because i could see certain rapists paraphrasing or rationalizg with it. as in "hey, i prayed for a woman/wife, but soon realized that is not how god works so i went out and just grabbed or drugged a few and had my way with them!" dont blame me, go blame it on god as i pray for "forgiveness_.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Moss or Owens - On behalf of Bubba:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Moss or Owens - On behalf of Bubba : thanks nick, i screwed up on the initial poll and could not go bak in to correct or edit it. i love your bottom quote there about god. just be careful because i could see certain rapists paraphrasing or rationalizg with it. as in "hey, i prayed for a woman/wife, but soon realized that is not how god works so i went out and just grabbed or drugged a few and had my way with them!"
    Posted by bubbazilla[/QUOTE]

I think you should be able to edit the polls or else delete the board altogether so you can start over again, but that's just me...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG7LmToiiDw

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

only reason im responding to this is cause Moss is my fav. player ever, I think bubba shouldnt be allowed to write on here(talking about phoney baloney over AP, CJ) thats stiil the dumbest thing Ive heard ever. Moss more big games(at least a 100yrds, more by about 15-16), More td's in less yrs, better hands, and Moss did all this with scrubs for qb's. Frerotte, George, Brooks, Culppeper, Marcus ISUCKO, Walter, Cassell, and old as dirt Cunningham.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Moss, hands down.

Speed, RAC and route running (when Moss wants to play /s) being equal, Moss has much better hands. TO drops a LOT of catchable balls and doesn't catch a lot in double coverage.