Moss pushed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Moss pushed

Just prior to the end of the first half, two Jet defenders covered him in the end zone but one played the ball and the other had two hands on Moss pushing him out of the end zone.  Second half showed Moss, Galoway and Watson being held on many plays before the ball reached them.  Where were the officals???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Moss pushed

Where were the officals???

They were in a luxury box with Tannenbaum and Goodell, enjoying 12 year old scotch and hand rolled Cuban cigars!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

You are not a loser till you start making excuses for why you lost.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

their heads were up their a$$es......I bet Ryan paid them off at halftime.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

If you're talking about the tipped ball, once it's touched, anything goes. "Oh the refs hate us.." "Goodell will scr#w us whenever" WHAAAA WHAAA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I thought there was a lot of home field advantage happening yesterday. Not saying it changed the game. Just seemed like everyone was onboard with the jets winning. Even the Refs..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In Response to Re: Moss pushed:
    [QUOTE]Where were the officals??? They were in a luxury box with Tannenbaum and Goodell, enjoying 12 year old scotch and hand rolled Cuban cigars!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

[QUOTE]Where were the officals??? They were in a luxury box with Tannenbaum and Goodell, enjoying 12 year old scotch and hand rolled Cuban cigars!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

They must have been working on their new deal!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

[QUOTE]I thought there was a lot of home field advantage happening yesterday. Not saying it changed the game. Just seemed like everyone was onboard with the jets winning. Even the Refs..
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE]

I would like to hear Bill's thoughts on this.  WEEI will have him on for the drive home so we will see.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

In Response to Moss pushed:
    [QUOTE]Just prior to the end of the first half, two Jet defenders covered him in the end zone but one played the ball and the other had two hands on Moss pushing him out of the end zone.  Second half showed Moss, Galoway and Watson being held on many plays before the ball reached them.  Where were the officals???
    Posted by Clay73[/QUOTE]

Ummm!  Once the ball was tipped you are lucky Revis or Rhodes didn't crush Moss's face.  He is free game after the ball is tipped.  Stop with the excuses and realize you got your a.s.s handed to you by a team that said they were going to hand you your a.s.s   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]Your pathetic. Jest got a penatly on supposedly kicking one the Pats in the head which he didn't do. If you blaming the loss on penaties blame it on all the stupid ones the Pats got all game.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]....the fumble by Leon in the first quarter was actually NOT a fumble (confirmed by the moderators, who I guess did so ONLY because they hate the Patriots) but the refs did make the right call since irrefutable evidence for overturning the call was not available. Sux but luckily it didn't lead to a TD.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Please guys, let's not sound like Jets fans and start blaming the refs or anything else.  We lost fair and square, and in the next game against them we'll win fair and square.  The game isn't perfect.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from earlWilson. Show earlWilson's posts

In Response to Moss pushed:
    [QUOTE]Just prior to the end of the first half, two Jet defenders covered him in the end zone but one played the ball and the other had two hands on Moss pushing him out of the end zone.  Second half showed Moss, Galoway and Watson being held on many plays before the ball reached them.  Where were the officals???
    Posted by Clay73[/QUOTE]

the final play of the game had a jet defender all over galloway, who had almost no chance to catch the football. alonh with the roughing-the passer penalities, i blive that NFL officials have read the pressclippings about the pats, and feel that other team might need their help to stay even in any given game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

there was definately alot of holding and a poorly officiated game...but thats not nothin new...we didnt complain and took our lumps like men...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]there was definately alot of holding and a poorly officiated game...but thats not nothin new...we didnt complain and took our lumps like men...
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]..if you are saying it was only holding and poorly officiated to help the Jets, the team may have taken their lumps like men but the fan base still clings to imaginary conspiracies. Please clarify

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Of all of the threads, this is the one I got the biggest kick out of.  Smiling ear to ear. 

Are you kidding me??!!!?????

1.  Moss is known as one for his offensive PI as much as anyone in the league.
    2.  This is simply early 2000's Belichick style football.  Your team won two superbowls two doing exactly the same thing.  Can you say Ty Law Rule?

That pats fans are whining about this of all things just makes me smile.  Even if the colts lose tonight, I can always come back to this thread for a cheer up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Good comment but with every football game there is an ebb and flow and the zebras are supposed to keep or regualte that flow within reason.  I'm not whining that they cost us the game either but some of their calls were indeed questionable while other non-calls were of the borderline WTH variety....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I just smiled when I noticed a new post and opened it up.  Doesn't matter what it says.  That people are looking at this thread and commenting on it just makes me smile.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

Or you could go away forever?  Just sayin'...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]Or you could go away forever?  Just sayin'...
    Posted by Fargo[/QUOTE]
    It's a thought. 

Listen, I for one think the pats will be fine. 

Two, I don't think pats fans are giving credit where credit is due.  Obviously the Jets d did plenty of things right. 

Three - Brady just needs a couple more games to develop confidence that his knee can do the job (when under pressure). 

Four - I am just taking pleasure in the whining of exactly something pats fans relish from the past - physical db play to the extent of possible pass interference.  Don't blame the Jets.  This type of play was written in the annals of the pats early decade success.  Ryan stole that page from the pats book.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

It's normal for people to question the officials judgement. They are only human, and there are going to be mistakes. And I didn't hear anyone here claiming this was the reason they lost the game! Sure, it makes you laugh, dogg. I doubt you'd ever see a thread like this on Indystar...because usually the Colts get ALL THE CALLS going their way! I also saw a lot of questionable calls in other games. I don't buy into these "conspiracy theories", either. I do not believe it is intentionally one sided in any game. But I will joke about it on threads such as these. It's just frustrating when it seems to go against your team. I recall Saturday during the Florida/Tennessee game where the Gators got a third down sack then got a 15 yarder because the defender did a "Culpepper Roll" after the play. On the VERY NEXT SERIES one of the Vols did the EXACT same thing after a sack on Tebow and there was no flag thrown. Urban was running down the sidelines screaming! But I can't say I blame him. Not only are these types of calls BS (IMO), but in any case they should be called evenly. I guess this is just another way of venting.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

under,
         your team complained the most about the rough db play, you all whined so much that the comp committee made the Ty Law rule you are talking about,  and you guys had a coach and gm that sat on said committee! I am not blaming any loss on the zebras never have never will, Pats lost cause the hogs on both sides of the ball got dominated yet again.

I am still trying to figureout why they called that jets fumble a fumble? looked to me like his knee was down before the ball came out but I will take that blown call because it seemed to benifit my team. 

and another thing  Under just goto your own team sights, I hate the colts and I hate talking about them, again this is BOSTON dot com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave the Patriots home page until we play yur sorry a s s es later on this year

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moss pushed : It's a thought.  Listen, I for one think the pats will be fine.  Two, I don't think pats fans are giving credit where credit is due.  Obviously the Jets d did plenty of things right.  Three - Brady just needs a couple more games to develop confidence that his knee can do the job (when under pressure).  Four - I am just taking pleasure in the whining of exactly something pats fans relish from the past - physical db play to the extent of possible pass interference.  Don't blame the Jets.  This type of play was written in the annals of the pats early decade success.  Ryan stole that page from the pats book.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

I said in a earlier post:  I take nothing away from the Jets. The outplayed and outcoached the Pats. At this point, the Jets are the real deal and the Patriots better get their sh*t together right quick or they'll be looking up at the Jets in the AFC east.  

I didn't even mind the pre-game smack talk.  But Fat Rex's choice of captains? F*cking bush league.  A punk move.  What a fat bag of sh*t. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Well the Pats seemed to do an awful lot of holding every time we moved the ball more than 5 yards, and the Jets were not holding our receivers at all, not even when they had a first full of our jerseys.  Nope, we were the only ones holding yesterday. 

The only way to deal with underdogg is the ignore button.   I haven't read a post of his in months.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbajo. Show bigbajo's posts

i remember there being a tipped ball at one point.  in the case of tipped balls i believe that pass interference cannot be called.