Moss pushed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: Moss pushed

Bub -

As I said, I think the pats are fine.  Too many here think your sky is falling.  And questioning calls is something pats fans do too often, although I guess all fans of all teams do it. 

I am just getting a kick out of this particular complaint regrarding this particular player since this is one of the methods the pats used against the colts to win in 03 and Moss is known for pushing off, himself. 

For the record for the umpteenth time, I have always given the pats credit for challenging referees to make the call.  I don't like it, but it is a belichick method.  The receiver holding is one thing.  late hits when a player is on the ground (now adopted by nearly every team in the league) is another.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Moss pushed:
    [QUOTE]Of all of the threads, this is the one I got the biggest kick out of.  Smiling ear to ear.  Are you kidding me??!!!????? 1.  Moss is known as one for his offensive PI as much as anyone in the league. 2.  This is simply early 2000's Belichick style football.  Your team won two superbowls two doing exactly the same thing.  Can you say Ty Law Rule? That pats fans are whining about this of all things just makes me smile.  Even if the colts lose tonight, I can always come back to this thread for a cheer up.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]
    Here we go again with another "fill-a-the-patriot-name is known as ..." from the guy who always logs on to the wrong team's site. Who was it last week, dog? You had the same tired line for another patriot name a week ago.
    Tell us dog, among whom is moss "known as.."? Are you saying that you chat with numerous NFL players every week to pick up on all this inside gossip?
    Cause if not, the only other option is that you're just another bitter little troll, full of BS.
    BTW, here's the web site you belong on, since you always seem to end up on ours; go forth and seek your fellow haters. www.colts.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsoxfan63. Show nhsoxfan63's posts

In Response to Moss pushed:
    [QUOTE]Just prior to the end of the first half, two Jet defenders covered him in the end zone but one played the ball and the other had two hands on Moss pushing him out of the end zone.  Second half showed Moss, Galoway and Watson being held on many plays before the ball reached them.  Where were the officals???
    Posted by Clay73[/QUOTE]

Typical crybaby Pats fan. Always the refs fault when they lose. I bet you were not crying when the Pats got the bullsh*t call during the Pats/ Raiders playoff game. It's ok then, right. And by the way, i like neither the Jets or the Pats. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]I just smiled when I noticed a new post and opened it up.  Doesn't matter what it says.  That people are looking at this thread and commenting on it just makes me smile.

You should smile UD it was your whiney owner and GM that created the Ty Law rule because they (colts) could not win without it....but that is water under the bridge now isn't it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Moss pushed :     Typical crybaby Pats fan. Always the refs fault when they lose. I bet you were not crying when the Pats got the bullsh*t call during the Pats/ Raiders playoff game. It's ok then, right. And by the way, i like neither the Jets or the Pats. 
    Posted by nhsoxfan63[/QUOTE]

I agree with you to a point, the "tuck" was a fumble and when the refs reviewed it to the Pats favor I was happy as would any sports fan would be. All comes around that goes around, Ben Drieth robbed the Pats with the roughing the passer call so Walt Coleman screwed the Raiders. Every team in every sport can cry foul, so tell us have you agreed with every call against your teams.....please.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Yeah that's definitely why they lost....
    It wasn't the ridiculous amount of penalties drops or easy passes Brady was missing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

[QUOTE]Of all of the threads, this is the one I got the biggest kick out of.  Smiling ear to ear.  Are you kidding me??!!!????? 1.  Moss is known as one for his offensive PI as much as anyone in the league. 2.  This is simply early 2000's Belichick style football.  Your team won two superbowls two doing exactly the same thing.  Can you say Ty Law Rule? That pats fans are whining about this of all things just makes me smile.  Even if the colts lose tonight, I can always come back to this thread for a cheer up.

If your gonna be a Jet's homoo errr homer at least be factual. Moss is known for his football IQ and being one of the "cleaner" players in the league. 2- Ummm why'd you make up the "Ty Law Rule" ?? And YES, the league was supposed to put an emphasis on the 5 yard chuck, afterall that's what cost us the last SB. But with Goodell being Ex-Jest employee is was appropriate to allow the Jest to cheat. Actually, the Lest are leading in the cheating catagory now huh?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

I'm going 2 go put my head in the toilet now... u guys better hope Wes plays this sunday or its a 100% loss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYLeon. Show NYLeon's posts

Moss pushed!? Conspiracy theories!? The refs s ucked!?
    Brady getting old?BB and his Kool Aid?!

You people really are the very worst sore losers on the planet.When the pats were winning you didn't know how to act and now that BB and Brady are losing it's point the finger at everybody!

You all know it's not the NE teams or players that I canb';t stomach it's the NE fans!

So gang!After complaining all day and pointing fingers ...do feel any better then you did all day yesterday??Try to get some sleep tonight.LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

If the ball was tipped than anything goes with the receivers/defenders. Case closed. Go make up ANOTHER anti-Patriot conspiracy....fool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

And then we can kiss the season goodbye................................. and the RUN is over.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moss pushed : You should smile UD it was your whiney owner and GM that created the Ty Law rule because they (colts) could not win without it....but that is water under the bridge now isn't it.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]
    well certainly it would have been water under the bridge until your fellow fans started complaining about the same thing.  Can't have your cake and eat it too (as the saying goes).

Good Luck to the Colts tonight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moss pushed : If your gonna be a Jet's homoo errr homer at least be factual. Moss is known for his football IQ and being one of the "cleaner" players in the league. 2- Ummm why'd you make up the "Ty Law Rule" ?? And YES, the league was supposed to put an emphasis on the 5 yard chuck, afterall that's what cost us the last SB. But with Goodell being Ex-Jest employee is was appropriate to allow the Jest to cheat. Actually, the Lest are leading in the cheating catagory now huh?
    Posted by RedsGhost[/QUOTE]

Diddly dum - Why play dumb when you know what I am talking about.  And then for someone so smart to suggest something as idiotic as a conspiracy, c'mon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I just smiled when I noticed a new post and opened it up.  Doesn't matter what it says.  That people are looking at this thread and commenting on it just makes me smile.

Underdogg, take it for what it is worth.  There is ALWAYS a fan or two who sees things in a game like missed calls etc...  Even you do it.  Yet, you lump all the fan base of the Pats into the one pot.  To a man, the Pats made NO excuses and took their lumps.  Also, why were YOU looking at this thread knowing what it most likely said?  Just an opportunity to take a dig at Pats fans, like you see on your Colts board, who complain and whine.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I cringe when I hear fans blaming the refs.  There are some exceptions.  Last year the Chargers had all the reason in the world to blame the refs in their first two games.  Those were blatant bad calls that the league admitted.  It really does make us look bad blaming refs.  I don't know if they were fair or not, but I'm sure were are on the favorable side in some of our home games too.

We lost fair and square.  How about Atlanta.  Will they be the best test our D has faced so far?