Moss to Titans so far

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Moss to Titans so far

per Rotoworld, Titans have submitted a waiver request for Moss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Moss to Titans so far

Makes sense for the Titans to want Moss but not sure Moss will be too happy with this.  Young or Collins at QB, LMAO!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I agree. The Titans also have to play through Indy as well.

Although Young has looked good this season...wonder if Randy will play there. My instincts say they are good enough to tempt him.

Now a counter claim by Miami or St Louis would probably upset him a little.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

yeah but this came from Don Banks so i put about as much stock in it as Currans reports of moss not being traded

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

Titans keep cheats from obtaining Moss.  Sorry guys. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

His only 2 choices are take the team or sit for the rest of the season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Adam Schefter, per 98.5, says Oakland is in it.  Back to the raiders?  That would be funny. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The report didn't sound very sure of itself either. It almost said "they would claim him" and then said the "did" claim him.

I don't know what that means. The NFL will come out with something for sure soon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

I would love to see a team like the Jets take Moss.  Then publicly say they have no intentions of playing him.  Moss gets aggravated and tells the Jets he will sit out the rest of the year.  The Jets say fine and would not be on the hook for his salary since Moss didn't report.  The Jets would then get a 3rd round pick next year after Moss leaves.  They do all this while keeping Moss from returning to the Cheats. It's a win, win for the Jets.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

If he gets to Miami they are going to roll the dice. Just heard the Raiders put in a claim so they would get him. I don't want him on the Phins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Haha. Too funny. He will totally sit out if the Raiders claim him.

C-Ya.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

its a done deal http://twitter.com/#!/adam_schefter

i doubt he shows up, collins and young lol he will have a lot of fun there

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

OH NO! Don't tell me BB's master plan to steal a draft pick didn't work!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Does that mean New England didn't even put in a claim?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

So I guess the guy lied about the Raiders. If he shows up I guarantee you Chris Johnson is doing cart wheels.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Another question:

Can the Titans now trade him? If they can't withdraw the claim and find out Moss doesn't want report, could they ship him to New England for a pick?

Just curious.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

they cant trade him, its past the deadline

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

wonder if he will report to the titans

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

Source close to Moss said that he will likely report. I don't see why he wouldn't go to a 5-3 team and play with someone like CJ who desperately wanted him there.

He almost clear the waiver tho lol, damn, I want him back.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

If doesn't report his career may be over. At his age and with his baggage I doubt he'd have anyone going after him next season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Moss to Titans so far:
    [QUOTE]Source close to Moss said that he will likely report. I don't see why he wouldn't go to a 5-3 team and play with someone like CJ who desperately wanted him there. He almost clear the waiver tho lol, damn, I want him back.
    Posted by pochen23[/QUOTE]

Why? It's not like he'd get anymore balls than he did before he left and he made it quite clear he wasn't getting enough to keep him happy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hoping he would clear waivers and see just how interested the Patriots were in taking him back.  if they weren't interested then it's probably a good thing it played out like this.  I would have liked to see him back in NE, though.

Still, I think it's a bad spot for Moss to be in with the Titans.  He had a better chance getting the ball from a broken Favre, IMO.  Titans Super Bowl bound this year, sorry not a chance in hell!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

Where did you see that he wasn't happy because he wasn't getting thrown to? are you sure it is not the contract issue instead?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

Vikings may have better QB and overall talent, but the Titans have a very very good offense line and a QB who is not injuried like Favre. I think it will work. This is what Kerry Collins has to say:

"Titans backup quarterback Kerry Collins, who played for one year with Moss in Oakland, said before the claim came to light that he thought Moss would be a big addition. 

“I never had a problem with the guy, he was professional, respectful, he was a team guy,” Collins said. “I think a lot of the stuff that you see and hear gets overblown. The guy speaks his mind. He’s very truthful with what he says and that doesn’t always play well. He was a great teammate and I never had a problem with him.” "

I never thought very highly of Collins, but his description of Moss couldn't have been closer to mine. I think it will work. Favre is really not that great anymore with ankle, elbow, and offensive line issues. Not to mention a retarded head coach running the team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Moss to Titans so far:
    [QUOTE]Hoping he would clear waivers and see just how interested the Patriots were in taking him back.  if they weren't interested then it's probably a good thing it played out like this.  I would have liked to see him back in NE, though. Still, I think it's a bad spot for Moss to be in with the Titans.  He had a better chance getting the ball from a broken Favre, IMO.  Titans Super Bowl bound this year, sorry not a chance in hell!!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say that.  They'll battle for that division.

Sections
Shortcuts